JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I guess quite a few people did, hence there were many complaints and I'm sure there will be even more next update. I'm personally kind of torn. On one hand I think it's good that she'll get her own, individual branch which won't be connected to MC's dad, Tony, Maria, etc. on the other hand it would certainly have been a good fit.

The next update will indeed be about the bank teller, the daughter of the mafia boss and Iwanka and Melonia Rump.
I actually think it's better that Debbie gets her own update, since that means new characters being introduced in the main story. :)

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Everytime I see a new update I get excited.

I'm waiting for more Ronda content and Martinez and Lopez to get some too.

Guess I'll still have to wait, lol. Unless I missed something? Those are the three I've been most looking forward to next to Eva, and she already got some content (not my favorite angles, but she's my favorite so).

Just saying, keep up the amazing work. Can't wait for more!

shadowking20

Dec 16, 2017
When i talk to the lady at Consum-r i get an
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ikarumod/ikarumod_0175_v2.rpy", line 1900, in <module>
NameError: name 'S_diane_start' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2261, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 41, in script call
File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "game/213692_ikarumod_0175_v2.rpyc", line 1900, in script
File "C:\Users\home\Desktop\New folder\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\home\Desktop\New folder\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\home\Desktop\New folder\SummertimeSaga-0-20-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Ikarumod/ikarumod_0175_v2.rpy", line 1900, in <module>
NameError: name 'S_diane_start' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.0
Tue May 05 01:37:38 2020 why??

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Every time a few months goes by or in truth when this site informed the developer that the game will be forced to be listed into an ABANDONED mode, he drops a minor addition to the story.
This game is 4 YEARS in the making SO FAR and its only 20% done!
I have seen developers bleed patrions for months, never for years on ONE project, no matter how good it might or could end up being.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Every time a few months goes by or in truth when this site informed the developer that the game will be forced to be listed into an ABANDONED mode, he drops a minor addition to the story.
I have seen developers bleed patrions for months, never for years on ONE project, no matter how good it might or could end up being.
yeah I've pointed out that on his current pace it would take 27 years to finish this project. that was last year. only 26 more to go

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
thats not even including the developers new .5 update system he's been doing the last couple of updates, that doubles the total to 52 years if that becomes a permanent thing

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
But according to some people his art is just to unique and special to hire another artist:KEK:
you go to deviant art or hentai foundry you can find thousands of artists pumping out a high end drawing in two or three days for patreon or commission. dark cookies artist is pumping out 20 low/medium level drawings in 120. DC should sit down and write a coherant and complete story board and with the patreon money, hire a few more artists to finish these out before the end of the year and then he can focus on fine-tuning the story and coding it. but I'm guessing someone's going to try and fight my logic of organization and proper scheduling and defend DC stumbling through this.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The truth is much simpler. A game is tagged abandoned when there has been no word (read: no Patreon posts etc) from the dev in 3 months. Period. Not because you put on a tin-foil hat and thought up a conspiracy that DC only updates because otherwise his game would be tagged abandoned.

I'm just saying, looking at the fact that he streams, he posts updates to Patreon etc. Your conspiracy doesn't hold up.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Any way to make font bigger guys, mode or something, also headway and fall back the text.?

AleBoe

Apr 11, 2019
Am I the only one who found this update too short and very weak? I mean, 6 months just for this is really too much... He got more than 400000 dollars and this is what he has done... I don't know, something isn't right...

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
A couple of questions about choices:
- In Jenny's route, what does being dominant/submissive do? Does it change some lines of dialogue?
- In this update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
A couple of questions about choices:
- In Jenny's route, what does being dominant/submissive do? Does it change some lines of dialogue?
- In this update,
Jenny's route i haven't seen any change other than dialogue. Played both parts..

Reactions: Saxguy

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
average time for each update is 4 months and this project is at .2 completion. so 4x8/12 (12 months in a year) = 26.6
There is absolutely zero indication that the version labeling refers to the total percentage completed (how would he even know?), the 0 just indicates it isn't finished and the 20 is for the 20th major release. Most of these developers label their stuff rather randomly, DC sticks to his format.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes