Reaver

May 31, 2017
Sorry for the question, but is there a new I patch for this version or do the old ones still work?

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah Ive given up hope of my dick still functioning properly by the time that update comes out
Think someone a month ago said something similar in that since they started following this game they graduated high school, started college, graduated, got a job and a stable life which is hilarious to me. But hey good on them!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
7 months for this... wow
5 months, and no it wasn't "for this".
The past 18 months (and probably another 4-6) are all about the coming tech update. The developer could have just told everyone to wait and not have 5 pre-tech releases. But he didn't, he decided to offer 30+ animations/scenes while people wait.

If you're going to whine about a product that is offered for free - at least be honest and use accurate info, instead of using hyperbole.
Yes, it's taking a long time. Yes, he could have done it differently. Yes, he has issues with project timelines.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
The tech build is held back by the coding which is at 57%. The main Dev is not coding it this time so it isn't slowing his progress at all. Even if he completely finished all the writing, art, and posing for the release by tomorrow, it won't speed up coding which is the bottleneck for the release.
I meant more that the coding has to be compatible with all the content made before the release. So each release means having to stop everything to make sure the changes made so far for the tech release are compatible with the new material being put out in these pre-tech releases.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I meant more that the coding has to be compatible with all the content made before the release. So each release means having to stop everything to make sure the changes made so far for the tech release are compatible with the new material being put out in these pre-tech releases.
It's more the case that the coder needs to do it 2x : once for the hot mess we got right now and 1 for the new codebase. They can be 2 separate things too, the older junk code doesn't need to do anything and/or work with the remake. Unless that's not what you're talking about

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I think they have serious problem about product managing also task managing, like we all agree, the art and sex scenes quality still great, and no one even complain about it.So if you trying to blame DC then you basically blame the wrong person. Their product manager - Captain Sploosh basically can't effectively deploy the tasks to Coding/Writing/Art/Posing/Debug , he is not an good organizer , a good product manager should supervisor every aspects, monitoring task schedule, if developing process already being drag down or task not on the track, he should fix it and improve it immediately. However , he haven't learned any lesson from previous experiences yet, they just think people want more sex secnes then ask DC for drawing more scenes to cover from them. They all just nonesense sex scenes, scenes without depth , just flat , also the story and writing legit crap, they thought stuffing memes or jokes could make it looks great, but apparently people are getting tired about it.

This terrilbe product manager still keep the whole develop pace rotten. DC just said build a team would help this game develop more smooth, but I think this team don't take it seriously, they just too chill, just like it's a part time job or something. All in all, DC need to fire current team, and rebuild a new one, recruit someone who actually really profession at tasks allocating /monitoring/supervising.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think they have serious problem about product managing also task managing, like we all agree, the art and sex scenes quality still great, and no one even complain about it.So if you trying to blame DC then you basically blame the wrong person. Their product manager - Captain Sploosh basically can't effectively deploy the tasks to Coding/Writing/Art/Posing/Debug , he is not an good organizer , a good product manager should supervisor every aspects, monitoring task schedule, if developing process already being drag down or task not on the track, he should fix it and improve it immediately. However , he haven't learned any lesson from it yet, still keep the develop pace rotten.
Sploosh does the dialogues, not manage the entire team ..... And even if he did, the part-time coder can't do everything in a timely matter while waiting for the 3 posers to do their part. Then you get DC not hiring any1 ever and you end up with milkers crying their lives away 6-7 dudes are taking time remaking the game, part-time

Reactions: Count Morado

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Sploosh does the dialogues, not manage the entire team ..... And even if he did, the part-time coder can't do everything in a timely matter while waiting for the 3 posers to do their part. Then you get DC not hiring any1 ever and you end up with milkers crying their lives away 6-7 dudes are taking time remaking the game, part-time
well apparently their "team" not organize well, their "team" seems still lacking experience handling these things, even after 13 releass from 2020 (I think DC build the team even earlier like 2018 or something),but still this "team" handling things like a Rookie, and that's unacceptable, it just represent their team haven't improved since then.

Reactions: helljack

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
well apparently their "team" not organize well, their "team" seems still lacking experience handling these things, even after 13 releass from 2020 (I think DC build the team even earlier like 2018 or something),but still this "team" handling things like a Rookie, and that's unacceptable, it just represent their team haven't improved since then.
Seems like the only people caring about "organizing" are here. DC doesn't and Patrons don't much. Weird
Still waiting on some Femdom content especially with the kinky Principle Smith.
Have fun still waiting over 2 years then

Last edited:

Progamer78

May 1, 2021
I’m gonna try to post a port of this for jailbroken iOS.
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.15 Pre-tech - Part 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

MorahBieno thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Port of the game for ios devices ios 11.0 and up.
Available to install on your device if you are jailbroken or have Sideloading available as an option.

0.20.16 Pre-Tech

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Port of the game for ios devices ios 11.0 and up.
Available to install on your device if you are jailbroken or have Sideloading available as an option.

0.20.14 (Pre-tech – Part 4):

Mega"%20target="_blank

Google Drive

Mega

ipah3djxlaro6o2h4lm3qwctcl42shj52q2ybvhiezratxndkeg7ozad.onion

This is also an option if you don't want to download the file and instead want to install directly:
Is there a reason you did v0.20.14 and not v0.20.15?
That said - your post can be deleted by a mod if they see hosts linked that are not approved.
Mega, Google Drive are ok.
Usercloud, onion links, and appdb are not.

You should edit to removed unapproved hosts.
These are the approved.

Reactions: Progamer78

Progamer78

May 1, 2021
Is there a reason you did v0.20.14 and not v0.20.15?
That said - your post can be deleted by a mod if they see hosts linked that are not approved.
Mega, Google Drive are ok.
Usercloud, onion links, and appdb are not.

You should edit to removed unapproved hosts.
These are the approved.
Thanks for the heads up, I have remixed the not allowed links. Kind of sucks though since appdb is very convenient.

It's .14 and not .15 because it was made before that update was out I believe, I'll try to update the port the next update I see.

Reactions: Count Morado

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I had already warned you guys not to go off-topic.
This is my second post and already 2 banned off this thread, if it continues warning and bans WILL OCCUR.
So please let it not happen again.
Follow Forum Rules.
Thank You!

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes