Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
She'll certainly have more content (and she'll likely get pregnant as well :D) but I'm not sure if she'll ever have her own update/story. I somewhat doubt that.
Well... that's... something i didn't knew I wanted.

bossbigg

Jul 21, 2018
well,she have muscle,she just isnt a hulking muscle woman,just that...but she is pretty toned,remember her gun show?the one you spy by the locker?
couldn't agree more
before that scene i also thought that she is useless in game and DC shoud'nt have made a character like her but after that scene i am intrested in her story and she also gave some hint about her story like she asked MC about basketball training something like that

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
When I try to open on android the blue kompas production screen is all that comes up. Anybody know how to fix?
Stuck on the loading screen for android. What's up with that?
Be patient. It can take several minutes for the game to load on Android.

Really? Guess the MC will have to fucking cure menopause, then.
If anyone could do it, Dr. Okita can. ;-)

(That being said, nononononONONONONONONONONO please god no)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You like muscle woman? She looks like Dexter somehow. :D
While I don't care about her sex scenes, being a bit anal about such things, I don't like failing the class and I hate getting yelled at for not working out ...once I have maxed my stats...
#GameStatsMatter XD

I also want to see Dex register that we stomped his ass, not once, not twice, but three times a lady!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The coach is another character I'm really looking forward for the MC to plow. I really like muscular/athletic women - however with the caveat that they also have sizeable breasts. A bit unrealistic, I admit, but I feel like if you can preserve the womanly curves with breasts and a nice ass, you can add quite a lot of toned muscle without losing the overall feminity. Plus, I really like "turning the tables", so having the scrawny MC give it to a much more powerful woman is... hot.

EDIT: And it's nice to see a short-haired girl every once in a while.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I've really enjoyed this game since stumbling onto the world of adult oriented apk's. My only general request is that the new Roxxy scenes have the "x-ray" option added in the same manner as most of the early sex scenes.

This request also applies to the previous 'teacher scenes' update, and any others missing.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
The coach is another character I'm really looking forward for the MC to plow. I really like muscular/athletic women - however with the caveat that they also have sizeable breasts. A bit unrealistic, I admit, but I feel like if you can preserve the womanly curves with breasts and a nice ass, you can add quite a lot of tones muscle without losing the overall feminity. Plus, I really like "turning the tables", so having the scrawny MC give it to a much more powerful woman is... hot.

Man of fine taste.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
sooooo its just me that has a bug that cant find damn judith? i have to ask her for the flute and to pose nude and i cant find her i know she is closer to the lockers but when i go there she is nowhere to be found. any help?

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
The coach is another character I'm really looking forward for the MC to plow. I really like muscular/athletic women - however with the caveat that they also have sizeable breasts. A bit unrealistic, I admit, but I feel like if you can preserve the womanly curves with breasts and a nice ass, you can add quite a lot of tones muscle without losing the overall feminity. Plus, I really like "turning the tables", so having the scrawny MC give it to a much more powerful woman is... hot.

And here I thought I was the only one on this site who likes muscular/athletic women.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I've really enjoyed this game since stumbling onto the world of adult oriented apk's. My only general request is that the new Roxxy scenes have the "x-ray" option added in the same manner as most of the early sex scenes.

This request also applies to the previous 'teacher scenes' update, and any others missing.
Rumour has it that the x-ray option will be added much later/at the end of development to all scenes that have it missing.

Reactions: HB38 and TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Rumour has it that the x-ray option will be added much later/at the end of development to all scenes that have it missing.
Yes, DC said several times that he'll at them at some point in more or less one go but as you say, I'd be surprised if it would happen before the very end. Unless starts to trust his new background artist enough to hand those jobs over as well. In my opinion those are actually the jobs he could delegate without reducing the quality of the game.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes