whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Offtopic:

You know this character(girl) is made from a real life person right? She is a youtuber. You will find her user name in your conversation. XD

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Just my opinion, normally, the developers make the whole game first then they make the expansions. So why doesn't DC just make the game as he planned then he makes expansions by letting patreons do the polls? This will enable him to do everything much more easier because he doesn't have to adapt to patreons stp demands which maybe is the cause of bugs and wasting time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just my opinion, normally, the developers make the whole game first then they make the expansions. So why doesn't DC just make the game as he planned [...]
Well, he's basically doing that. Patreons aren't really voting on "new and unplanned" content, let alone expansions but merely decide which of the planned stories should be introduced first. I can't really see how he would save that much time by changing the schedule.

Reactions: lo0u and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just my opinion, normally, the developers make the whole game first then they make the expansions. So why doesn't DC just make the game as he planned then he makes expansions by letting patreons do the polls? This will enable him to do everything much more easier because he doesn't have to adapt to patreons stp demands which maybe is the cause of bugs and wasting time.
great part of the sucess DC does on patreon comes just from the motives you just questioned now,he lets people choose what he will do next,dividing the development by parts and making development a long,long journey,(unless he does some serious shit to upset his fans the chances are that he can fund this project easily with this policy)since his losses on the patreon crusades against the incest content are already well recovered he doesnt have the slightest motive or need to change his way of developing the game....

Reactions: TheDevian

wats23

Sep 7, 2017
Dumb question I know that the coming update was the aunt or diane or whatever but what the update afterthis coming one focusing on cause the site shows update 19 and some poll is there

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Dumb question I know that the coming update was the aunt or diane or whatever but what the update afterthis coming one focusing on cause the site shows update 19 and some poll is there
Afaik after the recent poll, the current roadmap they have for the update schedule is: 0.17 = Diane, 0.18 = Jenny, 0.19 = Eve

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There's going to be a point based system for dating, which basically means that you can't date more than one girl at once without losing points for another one. Though I'm not sure as to how that's going to change actual ingame actions, given that it's a lot of work to adapt scenes etc.
I'd think that the girls and their relationships and seeing you do X and Y with one causes Z to occur. It's fairly common that you see this in relationship games.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Clyde mentioned a strip club, . . . . . . any development on that? . . . . ( Maybe Iwanka? . . . . ??? )
no.. and i really hope there wont be one.. there are already a lot of girls and if DC focus only on those girls, the game will still take a lot of time to be finished... if he keeps adding characters and stuff the game will finish after 2129 lol

Reactions: unknown78

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, that's fairly well-known. She recently had a breast reduction, unfortunately. But while it's awesome for us onlookers, macromastia can be unpleasant to the person with it.
Who exactly is she based on? I am not familiar with youtubers.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes