Tauchytauchy

Aug 8, 2018
Do something else to advance time.
Advancing time (even in to the night) still gets me stuck with "I have to give Roxxy my homework!". I can't visit Coach Bridget's locker at any time. I can leave the school, but all of the school quests are blocked off for me because I can't give Roxxy my homework and I can't give her the pom poms.

Tauchytauchy

Aug 8, 2018
That's why you should go one story at a time unless it is necessary to do it. For example, you need to make some process with eric quest line in order to complate aqua quest.
Are you playing version 0.16.1?
Yes, I'm surprised no one else has run in to this bug. I guess it requires very specific circumstances.

-Roxxy storyline at point where she asks for homework
-Bisette storyline at point where she made you read poem

Boom, permanently stuck and all school quests are blocked off forever. I don't get why I can't even leave the main hallway though-- even when events trigger at home I can at least move around the house freely until I encounter that specific event. Seems like DC wanted to force the storyline to be more linear and idiotproof, but in doing so created a new paradox. It's very unlike DC to force things to be that linear-- for the magazines it has you search the whole school on your own, it doesn't say "I have to go to the teacher's lounge, maybe there's some there!" and disallow you from going anywhere else in school.

The sad part is this save was actually my main save, and I was hoping to unlock all possible characters (Mia and Mrs. Johnson route) in one save file to save space.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I told him that there are too many minigames, but he disagreed. I think DC likes minigames.
yeah,but fighting minigames i can understand,job minigames are passable,since it will make you play to earn your money not so easily,but holy shit a friggin barman game?what i'm going to doput rufilin there?mix fertility medicine on her drinks?(it could make sense and be used on other girls too,to make your chances on the fertilization minigame higher,even if the medicine loses some of its effect thanks to the alcohol,but i doubt DC will do that)oh well,they already made him start that,now its too late to complain.....

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Maria and the pizzeria belong to the main storyline. No one ever votes for it in the polls...

In the last poll - for 0.19 - DC clearly stated: if you want old saves finally working, vote for Erik's route reworked:

"Here's a list of the poll options:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility!
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now).
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult.
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas.
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour.
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard.
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys.
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club.
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update).
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies."

But the morons voted for Eve (49%)...

So, guys, don't complain when 0.17, 0.18 and 0.19 come out and you find that old saves don't work. Patrons did not care. We'll have to wait until DC remakes Erik's story.
yeah,i commented about that before,but people dont see to care until the new version goes out,them patreon and discord get bursting with complaints about that,which always seems to add up with people complaining here....them they pass the week complaining on how DC never fix that,and BAM,Dc gives them the option of fixing this shit forever,and what happens?everyone votes on Eve....IKR Eve is one of the neglected characters(dang she isnt even have a sex scene yet,just like Rhonda),but holy shit,Judith is more neglected by the patrons than her and she still continues like that,even after DC trying to call some attention to her on the teachers update....maybe we get to see the fix for the saves on the next year,if the patrons dont decide to close in another cicle like the one from Debbie,Diane,jenny....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...if the patrons dont decide to close in another cicle like the one from Debbie,Diane,jenny....
Well, they won't get any major updates after the ones we'll get so we should be fine in that regard (except smaller additions & pregnancy for Debbie and possibly Jenny). After all Judith's chances are rising every update but I still think that she'll be one of the last additions in school. I'd guess that since her story will be about making her "more interesting/confident/popular" there's not really much that can be done to make her more popular in the vote without actually doing her story.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, I'm surprised no one else has run in to this bug. I guess it requires very specific circumstances.

-Roxxy storyline at point where she asks for homework
-Bisette storyline at point where she made you read poem

Boom, permanently stuck and all school quests are blocked off forever. I don't get why I can't even leave the main hallway though-- even when events trigger at home I can at least move around the house freely until I encounter that specific event. Seems like DC wanted to force the storyline to be more linear and idiotproof, but in doing so created a new paradox. It's very unlike DC to force things to be that linear-- for the magazines it has you search the whole school on your own, it doesn't say "I have to go to the teacher's lounge, maybe there's some there!" and disallow you from going anywhere else in school.

The sad part is this save was actually my main save, and I was hoping to unlock all possible characters (Mia and Mrs. Johnson route) in one save file to save space.
I had this bug at version 0.16.0. I thought that they fixed it with 0.16.1 but i guess it is still there. There was no way to leave school or advance time either so i had to reload my older save and lost too many progress... Bad times man:) But Eventually i finished the game with 100% content.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I was just wondering...is there a way to trigger Mayor Rump scene withouth using the console cuz I tried with the console and I messed up my game,I know you have to go to the Mall toilet at weekend morning but when I go nothing happens.
Thanks in advice

Reactions: pgXIII

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I was just wondering...is there a way to trigger Mayor Rump scene withouth using the console cuz I tried with the console and I messed up my game,I know you have to go to the Mall toilet at weekend morning but when I go nothing happens.
Thanks in advice
You need luck man:)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know you have to go to the Mall toilet at weekend morning but when I go nothing happens.
Well, there's a good reason nothing happens. You won't have to go there during the weekEND but during weekDAY mornings (monday to friday) .

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Does this scene actually happened in the game ? is there a 2nd locker room event with Roxxy ? I only get the 1st one and it's just " Dry Humping " and they are hiding from Annie there, not from Dexter like on the picture

mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, there's a good reason nothing happens. You won't have to go there during the weekEND but during weekDAY mornings (monday to friday) .
Well, Mayor Rump can't be in the toilet and onto the platform in the mall at the same time... :biggrin:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Damn , this update with Roxxy is well written , it's like a romance novel . Mom story line is also good , but the numbers of action that MC can do is top notch. Kinda unfair to Jenny's path , i hope there will also be romance route with Jenny.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How to unlock the 2nd locker room event ? I already beat Dexter in every game and finish the trailer bedroom scene but I didn't get the vaginal in the locker
You'll just have to play till the very end of her story (I think it continues in the boy's locker room at school?). Then you'll get the scene by asking her in the classroom as far as I'm aware.

bossbigg

Jul 21, 2018
Advancing time (even in to the night) still gets me stuck with "I have to give Roxxy my homework!". I can't visit Coach Bridget's locker at any time. I can leave the school, but all of the school quests are blocked off for me because I can't give Roxxy my homework and I can't give her the pom poms.
my friend have you went to mc locker ?
if not then first go to mc locker take homework notebook from locker and give it to roxxy
i think u do not have homework that's why u r not able to talk roxy about homework so first go to your own locker (means mc locker) take homework notebook from locker and give it to roxxy

i think it is not a bug

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You'll just have to play till the very end of her story (I think it continues in the boy's locker room at school?). Then you'll get the scene by asking her in the classroom as far as I'm aware.
Are you sure man ? No new events appearing after humiliating Dexter and defeating Dexter , and hitting the home run with Roxxy in her bedroom , I thought that I already finished it ? Are you saying that it will happen after deating Dexter in the basketball and street fight ?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
my friend have you went to mc locker ?
if not then first go to mc locker take homework notebook from locker and give it to roxxy
i think u do not have homework that's why u r not able to talk roxy about homework so first go to your own locker (means mc locker) take homework notebook from locker and give it to roxxy

i think it is not a bug
It is bug. And he has to reload one of his previous saves. I had this one as well and nothing worked for me. But it happened at 0.16.0 so don't know about 0.16.1 but I certainly will not test it. One story at a time is the key of avoiding bugs.

Sep 4, 2017
Are you sure man ? No new events appearing after humiliating Dexter and defeating Dexter , and hitting the home run with Roxxy in her bedroom , I thought that I already finished it ? Are you saying that it will happen after deating Dexter in the basketball and street fight ?
after defating dexter , there are 3 or 4 more scenes

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes