j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Perhaps, but I am worried doing her route will be tied to the pizza delivery mini-game...
DC said today that they'll likely rework it again once the main story continues. So yes, there's a good chance that's true but on the other hand they'll hopefully improve it.

Reactions: KaiserST

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
DC said today that they'll likely rework it again once the main story continues. So yes, there's a good chance that's true but on the other hand they'll hopefully improve it.
I hope so, as it stands, I can't do it at all... lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I hope so, as it stands, I can't do it at all... lol
dont even begin with minigames,today on the stream the guys were annoying as fuck to make DC turn that drink event with Diane in a minigame.....when he put that on a poll,i thought,"holy shit,what a dick move they just asked him to do.....uncool bro,uncool......"

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Is it already bugfree now in 16.1? Or there's still a chance for another hotfix?
not entirely bugfree,but you can evade most of the bugs now,unless you like to play reaaaally loose...but most of them are out now,the only one more noticeable is the one of the achievements list,you will be good if you dont scroll it down,but to make things sure,you can always check here for any possible bugs

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
The only bug I have seen is the pizza minigame bug. You can't end it, unless you click on the already delivered pizzas, and get the red X. But you still get the money, so it's OK. Nothing else.

maximilium

Jul 12, 2018
not entirely bugfree,but you can evade most of the bugs now,unless you like to play reaaaally loose...but most of them are out now,the only one more noticeable is the one of the achievements list,you will be good if you dont scroll it down,but to make things sure,you can always check here for any possible bugs
Okay, thanks for the info, dude :D

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Man, I really like this game. Roxxy is my favorite.

I just wish the dev adds more options during sex, like being able to willingly to do things for the girls. Like going down on them, fingering, rimming, etc...

Just not having to be told to you know, like Debbie and Jennie do.

Also, the only anal scenes I think are with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I wish it was also something you could choose with the other girls.

I mean, this is kind of a trope in these games, it's always about the MC getting off, and you don't get to actually do things for the girls.

I don't know, I'd actually enjoy that. I really love the game though, it's definitely worth supporting the dev for it, they're doing a great job.
I agree wholeheartedly. More anal....even if its only optional.

Reactions: lo0u

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dont even begin with minigames,today on the stream the guys were annoying as fuck to make DC turn that drink event with Diane in a minigame.....when he put that on a poll,i thought,"holy shit,what a dick move they just asked him to do.....uncool bro,uncool......"
No doubt, there is a reason I play the cheaty version. It would be nice if it didn't skip the dialogue and stuff for them though.
Sadly though, being a job (i.e. something you get paid for), I doubt the Pizza Job will get a cheat for it... =/ At least working Diane's garden is easy, and gives us plenty of time to do what is needed. That's the only minigame in there I don't mind.

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
Please help me with this:
-Mia's mother catch me up at night after i gave her dad donuts. (looks like a bug)
-Athlete teacher always in her cabinet. (could be quest related)

Tauchytauchy

Aug 8, 2018
ROXXY BUG

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I am stuck with my French Homework and I can't explore anywhere else in the school. I have the mission to "Give Roxxy my French Homework" but when I talk to her she complains about having to say the poem in front of the class and demands her pom poms from Coach Bridget's locker.

-I can't go to Coach Bridget's locker because I have to give Roxxy my homework first.
-I can't give Roxxy my homework because I have to go to Coach Bridget's locker to get her pom poms.

Stuck.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Please help me with this:
-Mia's mother catch me up at night after i gave her dad donuts. (looks like a bug)
-Athlete teacher always in her cabinet. (could be quest related)
1. IT'S NOT A BUG (of course): YOU HAVE TO TALK TO MIA IN SCHOOL FIRST.

2. You are too vague to help you.

3. there's a walkthrough thread.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ROXXY BUG

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I am stuck with my French Homework and I can't explore anywhere else in the school. I have the mission to "Give Roxxy my French Homework" but when I talk to her she complains about having to say the poem in front of the class and demands her pom poms from Coach Bridget's locker.

-I can't go to Coach Bridget's locker because I have to give Roxxy my homework first.
-I can't give Roxxy my homework because I have to go to Coach Bridget's locker to get her pom poms.

Stuck.
Do something else to advance time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
ROXXY BUG

Stuck.
That's why you should go one story at a time unless it is necessary to do it. For example, you need to make some process with eric quest line in order to complate aqua quest.
Are you playing version 0.16.1?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I told him that there are too many minigames, but he disagreed. I think DC likes minigames.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't find the officer that's the problem :/ he is not with Harnold and i can't find him

PS : just had to reload a previous load and don't do the event the roxxy
How can't you find him? he's always in the office eating donuts!!!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Perhaps, but I am worried doing her route will be tied to the pizza delivery mini-game...
Maria and the pizzeria belong to the main storyline. No one ever votes for it in the polls...

In the last poll - for 0.19 - DC clearly stated: if you want old saves finally working, vote for Erik's route reworked:

"Here's a list of the poll options:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility!
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now).
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult.
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas.
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour.
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard.
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys.
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club.
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update).
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies."

But the morons voted for Eve (49%)...

So, guys, don't complain when 0.17, 0.18 and 0.19 come out and you find that old saves don't work. Patrons did not care. We'll have to wait until DC remakes Erik's story.

Reactions: Luxx
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes