j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks, these are great recommendations, but sad to say I've played them :FeelsBadMan:
Well, I guess that's the fate of most who like those kind of games. Sadly I'm not aware of many other good ones that would fit the general description. There are quitea few more cartoon games but I'm personally not that convinced in most cases - at least until now. Else there's of course always RPGM...

I like " Taffy tales" but the progression is really slow like you mentioned. Amity park is another great one, that tentacle scene was the attention grabber for me.
I guess that's a problem for most "small" projects which are done by single people or very small teams who work in their free time next to their actual job. The art of SS on the other hand is done fulltime (soon even with the help of another artist) which shows in the amount of content we get.

Reactions: QQA

Kuroda

Apr 28, 2017
I can't run the android version, i need a better phone or what?, the other versions run well but this......someone have the version 16

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Well, there are some which go into a similar direction but SS continues to be quite a bit better than most of them. " " started more or less as a clone and is still going on, it's somewhat similar but with it's own story. If you want it a little bit darker you could try " " which hasn't that much story yet but I think the direction somewhat shows. If you liked the home stories of SS " " is short but goes into the same direction. Last but not least you could at least take a look at " " or " ".

That said, there's no game which is really as SS.
I like SNOW DAZE art more than SS but I still have to admit that, at this time SS is at the first place of content and plot, leaving the rest of the world far away.

Ziiffer

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone else having problems getting 16.1 to even load? Mine just sits there on the Kompas logo screen. Cant seem to find a way to consistently get game to load. Also you can't switch out of the game or it crashes. And apparently theres no autosave... Using Android. Never had an issue before on previous versions.

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone else having problems getting 16.1 to even load? Mine just sits there on the Kompas logo screen. Cant seem to find a way to consistently get game to load. Also you can't switch out of the game or it crashes. And apparently theres no autosave... Using Android. Never had an issue before on previous versions.
I doesn't have any issues. I didn't use the auto save function. Sometimes I just let the Kompass logo to load for a while then it continue normally.

LordCog1

Apr 23, 2017
I have to retrieve three books so the library will give me a french food book. I don´t know why, but Dexter´s book is impossible to obtain.

Any help, please?

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
I have to retrieve three books so the library will give me a french food book. I don´t know why, but Dexter´s book is impossible to obtain.

Any help, please?
Go and take the master key from Principal Smith desk, inside her office. Grab the key, head to the locker, should be on the right hand side near the auditorium. Click one of the locker and you will find a "Quick Mafs" yellow book.

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
I guess "patience" is the key. It needs about 2 minutes to load (at least for me). Don't know about the other problems.

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018

Any help, please?
Or maybe, retrieve them in the right order? I had done 2 playthrough of Roxxy, both 2 walkthrough, I go from the 2 twin bullies to Erik then finally to Dexter. Hope both of my replies help.
Happy Playing!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone recommend other great games like this one?
i could recommend you some nice(but incomplete)ones like Long Live the Queen,SuperPowered(word of advice,if you find SS grindy,be warned that its nothing if compared to this game and if you still want to play anyway,there's mods to help with that part of the game),Leaf on Fire,Legend of Queen Opala(if you dont mind rpg maker games),Towergirls Kingdon Conquest(rpgm),Corruption(if you dont mind the broken english you can have some fun there),Succulence(rpgm too),there are other ones i could recommend,but i'm kinda busy now,so i can edit later with some other suggestions....

Reactions: QQA
Sep 25, 2017
Seems to be an issue with using the scroll-wheel on your mouse.
Curious though; the To-Do list is a list of the girls from your school in the MC's locker that shows his current progress with each of their stories. Are you perhaps referring to the the Goal Tracker or the Achievement List instead?
The Achievement List has had a similar issue with it since the release of 0.16.1.
If you experienced this issue on a different sub-menu of the phone though please click the link in my sig and let me know about it there.

Sorry for misleading you it's in the Achievement menu, I am using mousewheel to scroll down, but I tried to drag down with the mouse pointer and it's doing the same error

Reactions: carbonatedman

leaderskull00

Jun 17, 2018
I have a problem with the pet cat scene makes the game restart, also when you see the hospital record it does not return you to the game

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
I have a problem with the pet cat scene makes the game restart, also when you see the hospital record it does not return you to the game
they have fixed this issue in 0.16.1.
if you still using 0.16.0, make sure you get cat food after you meet the cat.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I'm kind of mad that old saves don't work...or do they? I honestly hate having to start over with every single update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes