Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I have to retrieve three books so the library will give me a french food book. I don´t know why, but Dexter´s book is impossible to obtain.

Any help, please?

I have this problem too, I go to his locker and the math book is not there

I'm playing it with the patch and the cheat codes enabled

(sorry my english)

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
i've stop following news for a bit after the update, the lab DC is making in the stream on the 3° floor of the ospital will be relevant to diane story? we know what is its purpose?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i've stop following news for a bit after the update, the lab DC is making in the stream on the 3° floor of the ospital will be relevant to diane story? we know what is its purpose?
Well, we can only guess but there has to be something going on with the milking business. Given that we've got x-ray glasses and other strange stuff already I could imagine some sort of serum to induce/increase milk production, etc.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
is there anyway that I can just play the new update , playing the whole game again and again each update is boring
The new update only focused on Roxxy's story. If you are only interested in doing that then you can start working on it during the second day in game.
If you're not sure how to start her quest line then try asking over in .

mattius77

May 16, 2017
is there anyway that I can just play the new update , playing the whole game again and again each update is boring
Strictly speaking, once you play through the first day you can go straight into the new Roxxy stuff and not play any of the old material. Almost all of the other updates were interconnected to a certain degree, meaning you had to progress another story line to move the new one forward. You might have to move the Sister path forward a bit to get her willing to coach Roxxy on cheerleading, and if you aren't playing in cheat mode you have to do the mini-games to build STR, DEX, and CHR to a certain point (which means progressing the Erik/Mrs J path a bit). But I think that's it. It's not that bad.

Reactions: actiontime01

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I really like this game. Roxxy is my favorite.

I just wish the dev adds more options during sex, like being able to willingly to do things to the girls. Like going down on them, fingering, rimming, etc...

Just not having to be told to, you know, like Debbie and Jennie do. You get the option to do it, and you get different reactions depending on the girls.

Also, the only anal scenes I think are with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I wish it was also something you could choose with the other girls.

I mean, this is kind of a trope in these games, it's always about the MC getting off, and you don't get to actually do things for the girls.

I don't know, I'd actually enjoy that. I really love the game though, it's definitely worth supporting the dev for it, they're doing a great job.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Strictly speaking, once you play through the first day you can go straight into the new Roxxy stuff and not play any of the old material. Almost all of the other updates were interconnected to a certain degree, meaning you had to progress another story line to move the new one forward. You might have to move the Sister path forward a bit to get her willing to coach Roxxy on cheerleading, and if you aren't playing in cheat mode you have to do the mini-games to build STR, DEX, and CHR to a certain point (which means progressing the Erik/Mrs J path a bit). But I think that's it. It's not that bad.
you forgot to mention Jenny route needs some advancement too since its needed max DEX on the last clash with Dexter...just complementing since you recommended him to advance it in case he want to proceed on Bissete's route....

Reactions: TheDevian

merlin20

May 4, 2017
With the story of roxxy , i can't talk to Earl , he doesn't appear , and i can't look at the erik's dad bc of the story of roxxy , someone has an advice ? :D

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
With the story of roxxy , i can't talk to Earl , he doesn't appear , and i can't look at the erik's dad bc of the story of roxxy , someone has an advice ? :D
I think you need to finish Roxxy's route and then go on with the other ones. Otherwise I don't think Erik and Mia's route will work, since they both have events at the police station.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I think you need to finish Roxxy's route and then go on with the other ones. Otherwise I don't think Erik and Mia's route will work, since they both have events at the police station.
I can't find the officer that's the problem :/ he is not with Harnold and i can't find him

PS : just had to reload a previous load and don't do the event the roxxy

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes