xJul14nx

Oct 28, 2017
My game just crashes to mainmenu when I want to take that cat at the graveyard with me someone know how to fix this?

Reactions: QQA

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
ANother bug to report, MC is in front of his house and I try to open the phone and open the todo list and an error occured :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to be an issue with using the scroll-wheel on your mouse.
Curious though; the To-Do list is a list of the girls from your school in the MC's locker that shows his current progress with each of their stories. Are you perhaps referring to the the Goal Tracker or the Achievement List instead?
The Achievement List has had a similar issue with it since the release of 0.16.1.
If you experienced this issue on a different sub-menu of the phone though please click the link in my sig and let me know about it there.

My game just crashes to mainmenu when I want to take that cat at the graveyard with me someone know how to fix this?
This was a bug with 0.16.0 that was fully resolved with the 0.16.1 release.
If you're still on 0.16.0 then you should download the latest version from the first page of this thread.
If you already are playing on 0.16.1, then the only thing I can think of that might be causing that issue is if you are using a save file you started in version 0.16.0. There seems to be a few issues with the saves from the that version remaining bugged in 0.16.1. If that is the case, you may be better off just starting over before you end up running into any more of the old bugs.

hentaistrikerOG

Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone encountered a problem with launching the game? Have downloaded each version in the original post but the game will never open. I've given it 5 minutes to launch, but nothing happens.

Have run as administrator as well with no luck

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Just encountered a glitch(?). 16.1 android version: when I give the goldschwagger to Becca, and she says: ohmygodohmygod etc, her clothes change from her green bikini back to her regular clothes for that one line.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Just encountered a glitch(?). 16.1 android version: when I give the goldschwagger to Becca, and she says: ohmygodohmygod etc, her clothes change from her green bikini back to her regular clothes for that one line.
I ran into this as well on android. It's like it pulled the wrong body model for the moment.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can someone recommend other great games like this one?
Well, there are some which go into a similar direction but SS continues to be quite a bit better than most of them. " " started more or less as a clone and is still going on, it's somewhat similar but with it's own story. If you want it a little bit darker you could try " " which hasn't that much story yet but I think the direction somewhat shows. If you liked the home stories of SS " " is short but goes into the same direction. Last but not least you could at least take a look at " " or " ".

That said, there's no game which is really as SS.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, there are some which go into a similar direction but SS continues to be quite a bit better than most of them. " " started more or less as a clone and is still going on, it's somewhat similar but with it's own story. If you want it a little bit darker you could try " " which hasn't that much story yet but I think the direction somewhat shows. If you liked the home stories of SS " " is short but goes into the same direction. Last but not least you could at least take a look at " " or " ".

when you talked about Amity Park i just remembered the minigame on his pc,the last version of SS updated the version that appears in the pc of MC,kinda funny seeing the inception in both games....

Reactions: QQA

QQA

Dec 31, 2017

Thanks, these are great recommendations, but sad to say I've played them :FeelsBadMan:

I like " Taffy tales" but the progression is really slow like you mentioned. Amity park is another great one, that tentacle scene was the attention grabber for me.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes