Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Just one sex scene?

You fuck Roxxy 3 different ways
Her 2 friends, solo and foursome with Roxxy
Roxxy's mom, Anal and Vaginal
That is a combine total of 8 sex scenes with 4 woman, What are you talking about?
The fuck...? I played to the end when you fuck roxxy in her trailer. It was one angle vaginal sex and the game ended. Couldn't progress with her any more. Didnt fucked any of her friends only kisses during bottle spin. Where did you find others scenes?

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Obvious troll trolls obviously ...
Im not trolling. I only got one sex scene with roxxy in her trailer. And couldnt progress any further. No foursomes, neither got to fuck her friends. When i meet with her she doesnt say anything and if you meet with her in her trailer its the same scene again and thats it. I'll try watching walkthrough maybe i missed something.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'll try watching walkthrough maybe i missed something.
Well, not maybe but certainly. You won't progress her story by meeting her in the trailer though, so trying at school may be a good idea. Else there is - indeed - the walkthrough which should help you out.

Reactions: Hazard Zone

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
guys i have to take pics with Judith but when i go to the park, she is not there. what should i do? (even morning, afternoon or evening)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how did you get mayor trump sex scene?
You'll have to go to the mall bathrooms on weekday mornings and be lucky. The chance is pretty slim.

Oke hold on i see people talking about pregnancys ? Diane and Jenny but what about Debbie (mc mom) ???? wil she have pregnancy and when ????
Right now it's only going to be Diane, Jenny maybe next update and Debbie when DC decides to introduce it or when he lets patreons vote for it. So in short, nobody knows when but it's certain that she'll get pregnant at some point.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You'll have to go to the mall bathrooms on weekday mornings and be lucky. The chance is pretty slim.

Right now it's only going to be Diane, Jenny maybe next update and Debbie when DC decides to introduce it or when he lets patreons vote for it. So in short, nobody knows when but it's certain that she'll get pregnant at some point.
anybody know how to fuck Cristal?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
guys i have to take pics with Judith but when i go to the park, she is not there. what should i do? (even morning, afternoon or evening)
Please direct all questions like these to the walkthrough thread:

D

DarkGUTS

idk what to do with jenny:/
all char was complete but jenny wasn't.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i haven't played this game for the last few updates are all content available in 16.1 or will bugs get in the way and i should await bug fixes ?

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
i haven't played this game for the last few updates are all content available in 16.1 or will bugs get in the way and i should await bug fixes ?
0.16.1 is the bug fix version that was released for 0.16.0 earlier this week.
There are still some bugs in it but they don't seem to be affecting most players, and most of the game breaking/progression halting bugs were ironed out already.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
there is a scene with Roxy's mom?
I'd normally ask you to take that question to the walkthrough thread, but I suppose I ca make an exception since it's part of the latest content:

Yes. Visit Roxxy's mom sometime after the Roxxy trailer sex scene. It should trigger in the mornings or afternoons.

Reactions: jackfriday001

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
I'd normally ask you to take that question to the walkthrough thread, but I suppose I ca make an exception since it's part of the latest content:

Yes. Visit Roxxy's mom sometime after the Roxxy trailer sex scene. It should trigger in the mornings or afternoons.
oh that's awesome thank you!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes