seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
bro, nobody gives a fuck about utility and function or whatever you want, you are entitled to your opinoon but as you can see by the polls almost 50% voted for the eve update so that's what we're getting. i don't even understand why you even need a save feature i mean the different stories aren't really tied to each other, for the roxxy storyline you needed to progress jenny's story for like 5 minutes or so and that's it. just don't replay the whole game everytime and focus on the new stuff. one more thing don't assume my gender.
you say that but next update you should stick around to see how many people keep complaining about incompatibilities between versions.....try to observe around you,there still people complaing about it some pages behind....there almost 50 pages here made just from people asking for new saves since you cant continue from update to update(should have even more if the mods didnt removed some)....the worst part is,you shouldnt even blame the milfs for Eve receiving an route only on update 19,blame the patrons,who always go for jenny,Diane and Debbie,thanks to that eternal cycle a lot of characters are still on hold,like Judith or Rhonda,look around next update is Diane again,and after it,Jenny(so yeah i preferred utility like keeping the saves,since it would have gotten rid of lots of complaints,but Eve aint so bad,at least she will get some attention)....

Reactions: Ungawa

Bubblecum

Oct 11, 2017
They changed it in 0.15, to where it only works at certain times of day. ...Are you by chance using an older save?
No, new save. I already got the quest from th Cafetria dude. I also talked to Eric and gave him all the stuff he wanted. Cards/games/everything. But that's it, I can only talk about his mom with him. Can't do much without strength...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Did you experience any of the game breaking bugs in 16.0? I have a theory that if you didn't hit any of the bugs in 16.0, your save file should work. I only did the stuff needed to run through the Roxxy storyline, and was able to open my 16.0 saves in 16.1.
The only break I hadn't already played through in the .0 saves was the hiccup in the Helen/Mia path with the bag of stolen goods. That carried through playing in .1, but I don't know if I had a save where I had not yet played up to the point of that trigger would encounter the same bug.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I guess in that case it's more about DC wanting to save time. It seems rather uneconomical to recode for example Diane/Jenny/Mrs. Johnson now and letting their stories unchanged just to change parts of the code again when the update eventually happens.
Though I'd agree that it would be good to do that for at least Mrs. Johnson's story - getting Diane and Jenny updated before savegames work seems fine but waiting another ~10 months now seems a little too much.
to me the worst part is the shitstorm that happens here and in the patreon,becuz when people on patreon get trampled by DC defenders(on patreon or discord)they come here to add their voice to the already angry people complaining about bugs,saves and walkthroughs....well,it seems like you are right,we will have to endure that for at least 4 updates to come....

mattius77

May 16, 2017
guys, if we can't use the old saves, how can we play new content from the start of a new game ?

please elaborate
Refer to the walkthrough thread. Basically, just don't bother playing any old stuff. You might have to progress the Sister path a bit, but I think that's it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It kind of boggles my mind how Eve just suddenly shot up to the top of the U19 update while every other utility and function that could have made the game better basically got trashed...

Man, the bandwagoning was real. It's pretty unfortunate that so many useful utilities are put to the wayside for Eve to come up. I just wish the main story would continue at least. Hell, I wanna know about the sex cult and the librarian.

But Eve...? Singing and Dewitt, okay...

*shrug*
Might have been a lot of people who were Roxxy and Eve fans, so with Roxxy done, they now vote for Eve?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Please direct all questions like these to the walkthrough thread:

i tried a lot of time,and still didnt get this bug of Judith disapearing....i dunno how people managed to get this one yet...

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Like a lot of other people said this update was fantastic. The only problem is that a lot of the other women's routes feel dated after Roxxy's route. I haven't played since like .14 or something though so I'm looking forward to the routes I didn't play then. Super pleased with how this game's going.
That's an extremely pessimistic way of looking at it. This route was better and it shows that he responded to criticism, that should be a good thing.

I normally avoid checking the Patreon as I hate spoilers but how he dealt with the Roxxy route is almost identical to what I suggested after how much of a let down Eriks mom and Mia's route's where. The big criticism being the lack of sexual build up. Mia and Eriks mom have lost a lot of their appeal, helped them with personal issues and then fucked them, barely any sexual build up.

Roxxy's route had lots of moments, spin the bottle, the shower, lotion, trapped in the locker, made the route so much better. The alpha bitch is now number 1 and some teasing scenes with the sister would be amazing.

Reactions: Omniel

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Might have been a lot of people who were Roxxy and Eve fans, so with Roxxy done, they now vote for Eve?
For me, Eve just fulfills the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl trope. To go from star cheerleader to goth girl seems kinda... *shrug*

Honestly, there aren't too many other girls to go into the school now... Ronda, Judith, Annie, or even a redo of Mia.

We'll just have to see what comes out of this.

But man, what an RKO out of nowhere...

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
That's an extremely pessimistic way of looking at it. This route was better and it shows that he responded to criticism, that should be a good thing.

I normally avoid checking the Patreon as I hate spoilers but how he dealt with the Roxxy route is almost identical to what I suggested after how much of a let down Eriks mom and Mia's route's where. The big criticism being the lack of sexual build up. Mia and Eriks mom have lost a lot of their appeal, helped them with personal issues and then fucked them, barely any sexual build up.

Roxxy's route had lots of moments, spin the bottle, the shower, lotion, trapped in the locker, made the route so much better. The alpha bitch is now number 1 and some teasing scenes with the sister would be amazing.
I don't know if I'd say I'm extremely pessimistic. I consider it a good thing that he's taking suggestions and like I said I'm looking forward to the routes I didn't get to back when I last played. I'm also looking forward to the new content that will be added later like Aunt Diane.

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Dissapointed as usuall. Entire update contais one sex scene.Im done with this game...seriously waiting for 3 months just for one scene.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Dissapointed as usuall. Entire update contais one sex scene.Im done with this game...seriously waiting for 3 months just for one scene.
Just one sex scene?

You fuck Roxxy 3 different ways
Her 2 friends, solo and foursome with Roxxy
Roxxy's mom, Anal and Vaginal
That is a combine total of 8 sex scenes with 4 woman, What are you talking about?

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
I just love this game. It is so well made, it actually HAVE a story and, on top of everything... YOU CAN FUCK YOUR SISTER! (Yes, I'm a pervert. Can't help about this).
It's get better and better, so much that I really don't mind to have to play it again from scratch on Android when a new version shows up.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 25, 2017
I don't seem to find anything on this yet but there is a glitch when looking at the achievements on your phone, I just scroll down and an exception error occurs :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
Exception: Unknown drawing type. None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 185, in script
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2059, in draw_screen
    renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 846, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 1113, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 976, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed
Exception: Unknown drawing type. None

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.1
Fri Aug 03 23:01:54 2018

Anyone else have that glitch when looking at achievements ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes