carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I don't seem to find anything on this yet but there is a glitch when looking at the achievements on your phone, I just scroll down and an exception error occurs :
Yeah, that one has been known about since the day 0.16.1 released.
Pretty sure it was the first one I added to the new list actually.

Only happens if you try scrolling down beyond the bottom of the achievements list.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone would mind to share their save file of the full scenes please? much appreciated...

Kenneth Brian

Mar 1, 2018
Hi please help

Im trying to download the game for android using mega ( because its seems the fastest among sites ) but once it reached 100% it goes back again from the start.

Do you guys have any TS for this??

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of pregnancy in the poll options(Mia,Helen,Angelica,Maria,Bridget). Do you guys think there is any chance that the Jenny update might include the feature for her?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of pregnancy in the poll options(Mia,Helen,Angelica,Maria,Bridget). Do you guys think there is any chance that the Jenny update might include the feature for her?
it could be a possibility,but DC wouldnt say if it will really be unless he wants so....so for now we depend on DC humour and goodwill....

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
For everyone interested, here is detailed taskbar, just because I like you folks. Photo was taken just few seconds ago.

View attachment 132479

edit: @Pepé Le Pew maybe it is worth to mention it in OP?
Like some of those entries on the change log to the side of it there.

"skdfhskjdgfbklhnjx
cvblsjdbhfroilsbd
UUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

&

"Stop being a greedy bitch, Jenny"

Those two in particular really stand out for me. lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Like some of those entries on the change log to the side of it there.

"skdfhskjdgfbklhnjx
cvblsjdbhfroilsbd
UUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

&

"Stop being a greedy bitch, Jenny"

Those two in particular really stand out for me. lol
i laughed for a nice time after seeing some of those,i still remember one of them,"Stop spoiling stuff,Roxxy" is my favorite....

Reactions: carbonatedman

PeterBo

Aug 4, 2018
Hi my quests for miss okita have reset is there a way to skip quests? I can't find her door code as I have it in my inventory.. :( Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
I don't know how or why I overlooked this game for so long, it's now easily one of my favorites! My only issue right now is, I think my quest for Miss Okita is bugged. I'm supposed to meet Judith at the park but no matter when I go, she's not there... Any suggestions?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Please direct all questions like these to the walkthrough thread:

Hi my quests for miss okita have reset is there a way to skip quests? I can't find her door code as I have it in my inventory.. :( Any help would be appreciated Thanks
I don't know how or why I overlooked this game for so long, it's now easily one of my favorites! My only issue right now is, I think my quest for Miss Okita is bugged. I'm supposed to meet Judith at the park but no matter when I go, she's not there... Any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes