yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
guys, if we can't use the old saves, how can we play new content from the start of a new game ?

please elaborate

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
Yes, there is a bug. After you've clicked all 3 properly, click on the pizzas again. They'll change from the checkmark to the X then the minigame will end but don't worry, you'll be paid the proper amount for what you successfully clicked.
thnx, how come i suddenly got 760$ in one run in pizza delivery is there another bug?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys but in the update of Diane according to you would not be the case to add the pregnancy for Debbie? now I have the feeling that updates dedicated to her there will be more (unfortunately), so I wondered if it was not the case on the part of Dark Cookie to merge the two things, provided that anyway additions of scenes in this update me the appearance , for example threesomes etc ...........

(sorry my english)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
guys, if we can't use the old saves, how can we play new content from the start of a new game ?

please elaborate
The game is non-linear and you can start playing the new content right away, as it's its own "quest" as it were.

Does that make sense to you?

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
guys how can i print french dictionary from printer? that girl always says "sorry" pls help help me im stuck!!
You need to get your strength up by one which requires you to get kevin to help spot for you in the gym which requires you to buy a game for your friend to get kevin to the gym

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
thnx, how come i suddenly got 760$ in one run in pizza delivery is there another bug?
Because it's bugged ;). If you keep clicking after properly clicking, it'll keep adding up. With 11 clicks per pizza you'll get around $2500. If you want to exploit this bug, I highly recommend NOT buying a car. Just keep the bike.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It kind of boggles my mind how Eve just suddenly shot up to the top of the U19 update while every other utility and function that could have made the game better basically got trashed...

Man, the bandwagoning was real. It's pretty unfortunate that so many useful utilities are put to the wayside for Eve to come up. I just wish the main story would continue at least. Hell, I wanna know about the sex cult and the librarian.

But Eve...? Singing and Dewitt, okay...

*shrug*

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
if i have on problem with 0.16, it's that the art isn't that good, or at least not as good as usual imo. especially during the h-scenes like the kissing looks a bit weird. maybe it's just because i'm not a huge fan of how roxxy looks (i liked becca though).

writing is better than ever though and roxxy's story feels complete and satisfying after one update, i really hope we're not getting something like the mia update again where it feels like it's only half done

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
yeah the preggo shit is weird but w/e

But the implementation of the dating system seems like something that should happen sooner rather than later to get the bugs ironed out

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My point is about utility and function being tied into updates which seems a weird process to me but whatever.
I guess in that case it's more about DC wanting to save time. It seems rather uneconomical to recode for example Diane/Jenny/Mrs. Johnson now and letting their stories unchanged just to change parts of the code again when the update eventually happens.
Though I'd agree that it would be good to do that for at least Mrs. Johnson's story - getting Diane and Jenny updated before savegames work seems fine but waiting another ~10 months now seems a little too much.

Reactions: Ungawa

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
guys how can i get the fake id please help
In short: Talk to Erik, then talk to Roxxy at school again, then go to Cpt. Terry, talk to Roxxy again, go to the mall, go back to Cpt. Terry.

Else there's a walkthrough topic somewhere around here where you'll likely find all the answers you'll need.

noughtE

Apr 20, 2018
need a little help here guys, I've unlocked all of Roxxy's scenes from the cookie jar except for the 2nd one. Can anyone guide me to how to get it?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes