msharaf7

Oct 20, 2017
I'm stuck with Miss Bisette. I just did the first tutoring lesson but now anytime i click on her classroom, it just loops. It starts the sequence over again. Also, everytime i click on Mom, it goes through the conversation about the car being messed up. However the car dealership hasnt been unlocked (even though a popup came after the first conversation saying it had?).

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm stuck with Miss Bisette. I just did the first tutoring lesson but now anytime i click on her classroom, it just loops. It starts the sequence over again. Also, everytime i click on Mom, it goes through the conversation about the car being messed up. However the car dealership hasnt been unlocked (even though a popup came after the first conversation saying it had?).
Have you examined the car to determine what's broken?

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Who ever wrote Roxxy story isa fucking legand who deserves a medal
In terms of the story concepts, in terms of the character arcs of Roxxy, Becca and Missy (sadly, Dexter and Crystal don't exactly change...) it's great, even though I'd have liked more explanation on why Becca remained a holdout in changing her opinion of MC.

However.

They seriously need a proofreader, or at least someone on staff who knows the difference between "your" and "you're." With a game this dialogue heavy, it's becoming increasingly important to clean up the spelling and grammar errors.

dewr

May 15, 2018
Maybe it's just me but since Roxxy is on the icon and the loading/'are you over 18?' screen so in a way she's the poster girl for the game I think she is the 'canon' girlfriend unless DC says you create your own canon in how you play by the time the final version comes out (though I think everything in the game should be optional along with multiple paths of the main story in order for us to have our own personal canon).

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
One change that sucks is the fact that you can no longer access the map from every screen. Other games do this same thing and it's annoying as hell and adds tedium to the game. I wish they'd go back to how it was.
This bothered me a lot, too. It's caused a great deal more clicking than is strictly necessary.

Hm, since nobody mentioned it until now and some may care: DC drew pregnant Diane today, so we know what to expect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HNNNNNNGGH!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe it's just me but since Roxxy is on the icon and the main menu so she's the poster girl for the game I think she is the 'canon' girlfriend unless DC says you create your own canon in how you play by the time the final version comes out (though I think everything in the game should be optional along with multiple paths of the main story in order for us to have our own personal canon).
I think it's indeed the latter one. Roxxy only became the cover girl because she was a random character DC created back then when SS wasn't even supposed to become a real game. Even MC was invented after her and DC said once that he actually only put her into the game as a character because she was already on the icon/logo and he was too lazy to change those again (that's why MC looks - he was indeed added afterwards).

This bothered me a lot, too. It's caused a great deal more clicking than is strictly necessary.
I think most people are bothered by this new "feature" but on the other hand it's likely there to reduce locks and bugs and thus it'll probably stay for quite some time.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Honestly before the update my thoughts on Roxxy were that she has some potencial but now? She is by far my favourite girl followed closely by Diane (especially with new art holy shit). It was well worth the wait for this update. Thanks DarkCookie and the team for creating this awesome game. Keep it up please!

dewr

May 15, 2018
Honestly before the update my thoughts on Roxxy were that she has some potencial but now? She is by far my favourite girl followed closely by Diane (especially with new art holy shit). It was well worth the wait for this update. Thanks DarkCookie and the team for creating this awesome game. Keep it up please!
So far for me Roxxy is my favourite (though I do like the majority of the other women I've seen so far too) mostly cause the way she is written since I only started playing this last week. I just love the way Becca and Missy begs her to share the MC with them, that idea alone could lead to something in the future like for example what if the player chooses Roxxy as the MCs girlfriend, buys the beach house and all three of them move in with him. Could lead to something interesting.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Just finished the Roxxy content and I gotta say that I hope all future content updates are even in the ballpark. This update had a great story arc and did a number to improve multiple characters. Roxxy feels like she actually wants people to know she's with the MC.

The story itself gives you a satisfying resolution on two fronts: getting to humiliate Dexter on multiple levels and the spin the bottle game, which is tantalizing in execution.

Also, the addition of Captain Terry/Ms. Sara content was great. Terry has got MC's back.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Like a lot of other people said this update was fantastic. The only problem is that a lot of the other women's routes feel dated after Roxxy's route. I haven't played since like .14 or something though so I'm looking forward to the routes I didn't play then. Super pleased with how this game's going.

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
is there a bug ob the pizza delivery? it never ends and when i try to press anything nothing happens just my char stuck on the bicycle, worst case is that when i accidentaly clicked the piZzas the check marks will become x marks.. any1 know how this bug is triggered?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I think most people are bothered by this new "feature" but on the other hand it's likely there to reduce locks and bugs and thus it'll probably stay for quite some time.
well, i checked the game files, and there's a "map-check" flag, i don't think it has to do with locks or whatever, since the map, well.... is just the map, unless they're doing it as some sort of "scene-to-scene force-lock", so you need to pass from an scene to another, as example in the house (but MC room still has the map enabled)

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
I'm looking forward to 0.17.0 being released on Groundhog Day.

I'll wait and D/L 0.17.6 when it's released on May Day...

:p

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
is there a bug ob the pizza delivery? it never ends and when i try to press anything nothing happens just my char stuck on the bicycle, worst case is that when i accidentaly clicked the piZzas the check marks will become x marks.. any1 know how this bug is triggered?
Yes, there is a bug. After you've clicked all 3 properly, click on the pizzas again. They'll change from the checkmark to the X then the minigame will end but don't worry, you'll be paid the proper amount for what you successfully clicked.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
My 16.0 saves loaded and played fine in 16.1.
Did you experience any of the game breaking bugs in 16.0? I have a theory that if you didn't hit any of the bugs in 16.0, your save file should work. I only did the stuff needed to run through the Roxxy storyline, and was able to open my 16.0 saves in 16.1.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes