Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
i dont see the option to continue from last update, do i have to start from very beginning?
It's a non-linear game. New content is not dependent on the old, for the most part. You can start Roxxy's plotline from the second day and onward.

loaded my save just now and my game seems to be bugged, all locations are locked to me and I can't go anywhere outside my house.
I'm obviously well past the beginning of the game.
Any tips to "unbug" or fix this?
By "loaded my save" do you mean a save from a previous version? Because they don't work. Never have.

Sep 25, 2017
ANother bug to report, MC is in front of his house and I try to open the phone and open the todo list and an error occured :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpy", line 59, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 440, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 98, in render
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/home.rpy", line 59, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 440, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 98, in render
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1377, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1477, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Aug 04 20:36:34 2018

Reactions: carbonatedman
Aug 5, 2016
The lights in locations you've been to at night on the map are my favorite little touch. Gives the town a little bit of extra dimension. If I'm not careful I'm gonna get sucked into this little slice of perverted heaven, confuse video game with reality, and then fall into a deep depression.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As we see the dev chart, there is not much new content in 0.17, right? Because there are a few censored tasks.
well,this update focuses on fixing and updating Diane's content,as you already guessed,the censored content are the things DC didnt want to spoil,normally the new events related to Diane's quests....so it shouldnt be a big update,just like the one last year to renew Debbie,Jenny and Diane content,who got ready faster than the Mrs. Johnson update....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
am i the only one who wants to fuck eve in every hole she has?
she seems like the kind of girl who's into a little bit more non vanilla stuff, i'm sure she likes anal for example
well,i want to see what kind of shit you can get into on her route,my only interest on Eve,aside from her appearence,is the fact that she is like Judith and Rhonda,way neglected from the game until now(but now Rhonda is actualy the only girl from school who doesnt have even one sexy scene on the game).....

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
well,i want to see what kind of shit you can get into on her route,my only interest on Eve,aside from her appearence,is the fact that she is like Judith and Rhonda,way neglected from the game until now(but now Rhonda is actualy the only girl from school who doesnt have even one sexy scene on the game).....
i'm sure dc will make her have a cool story, i mean storywise the roxxy update was easily the best one yet, even if i think other routes like the teachers or jenny were more fapable and roxxy was one of the most boring characters for me personally.. so i'm sure he'll write something good

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i'm sure dc will make her have a cool story, i mean storywise the roxxy update was easily the best one yet, even if i think other routes like the teachers or jenny were more fapable and roxxy was one of the most boring characters for me personally.. so i'm sure he'll write something good
well,she already have a nice relationship with the MC,kinda needs to see how her story will develop,but i have some good expectations on her,DC made her way more interesting than Roxxy(and look how he made Roxxy such a nice character on this update),the only challenge now is make even better routes,since he did a very good job on Roxxy...
P.S:althought i'm kinda intrigued on what Eve will bring to the table,since some of the girls show their purpose clear as daylight,Mia is the girl from the next door/loving neighbour,Roxxy is the popular bitchy girl,Judith is the shy girl/surprise,Rhonda is the diligent sports girl,i would find kinda of strange is Eve was the 8Mile hook of the game,since she have a punk/goth visual(i still think she is the biggest contrast on her gang)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes