Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Technically, Mrs J also gives up the booty. But it's in a DP, and Erik is the one who takes her bum.... which is straight up bullshit imo.
I know... when DC released the Erik and Mrs. J update I thought that it will have many h-scene with mc and mrs. j (like debbie) but we only got one scene:pensive:...
I was really rooting for Mrs. J for 0.19 update, it seriously needs some rework and just remove erik from h-scenesx'D

Shtora

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone have any idea when about is the next update? I don't need a day, just wondering how many weeks until next update?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I know... when DC released the Erik and Mrs. J update I thought that it will have many h-scene with mc and mrs. j (like debbie) but we only got one scene:pensive:...
I was really rooting for Mrs. J for 0.19 update, it seriously needs some rework and just remove erik from h-scenesx'D
Well for me I hope there will also Erik and Mrs J only sex (For Mom-Son Fetish) that MC can only see through the telescope and the scene will start when MC notice that Mrs J and Erik isn't at the house but hear some noises inside Mrs J. bedroom and it's locked. There's a path where MC can choose June over Mrs J right? and that will leave her son Eric loveless (If MC take June) . And yes agree with you, remove Eric in the h-scene if MC choose Mrs J. then June and Eric will become partner

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Well for me I hope there will also Erik and Mrs J only sex that MC can only see through the telescope and the scene will start when MC notice that Mrs J and Erik isn't at the house but hear some noises inside Mrs J. bedroom and it's locked. There's a path where MC can choose June over Mrs J right? and that will leave her son Eric loveless (If MC take June)
for that if DC made june only for erik and MC will have mrs. j all to himself..

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone have any idea when about is the next update? I don't need a day, just wondering how many weeks until next update?
Somewhere at the end of october seems to be a solid guess. Last year DC released a halloween update and some time ago he said that he'd like to repeat that. We'll see if it works out but it seems somewhat reasonable to me.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Man, I really like this game. Roxxy is my favorite.

I just wish the dev adds more options during sex, like being able to willingly to do things to the girls. Like going down on them, fingering, rimming, etc...

Just not having to be told to, you know, like Debbie and Jennie do. You get the option to do it, and you get different reactions depending on the girls.

Also, the only anal scenes I think are with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I wish it was also something you could choose with the other girls.

I mean, this is kind of a trope in these games, it's always about the MC getting off, and you don't get to actually do things for the girls.

I don't know, I'd actually enjoy that. I really love the game though, it's definitely worth supporting the dev for it, they're doing a great job.
Roxxy is also my favorite man after playing this update , so MC and Roxxy are now boyfriend and girlfriend huh, agree with you , story is well-written , the tease in the locker , the thrill of the rivalry between MC and Dexter but has less action to choose, it's just doggy in the bedroom that you can do with Roxxy , I wish there could be more like 69 or cowgirl (I bet Roxxy also like to ride dicks)

As for anal scenes, I notice that DC is not into that kind of stuff, blowjob scene included. Jennie, Diane, Ms Bisette, Roxxy, Crystal, Okita, etc didn't suck MC's cock, I think of all the hottest woman in the game, only Mom Debbie did suck mc's cock.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Roxxy is also my favorite man after playing this update , so MC and Roxxy are now boyfriend and girlfriend huh, agree with you , story is well-written , the tease in the locker , the thrill of the rivalry between MC and Dexter but has less action to choose, it's just doggy in the bedroom that you can do with Roxxy , I wish there could be more like 69 or cowgirl (I bet Roxxy also like to ride dicks)

As for anal scenes, I notice that DC is not into that kind of stuff, blowjob scene included. Jennie, Diane, Ms Bisette, Roxxy, Crystal, Okita, etc didn't suck MC's cock, I think of all the hottest woman in the game, only Mom Debbie did suck mc's cock.
I think DC is saving the blowjob and pussy licking and all the other things not included in charecter's specific updade for the Dating System Update. He actually talked about the dating system update on stream, that the dating system update will be like a feature. He explained that for example roxxy's route where after beating dexter and out of nowhere you just can fuck her so it doesn't connect with the audience. That's where dating system comes in, where after beating dexter you will start the dating feature and you will have to set the date like in the cinema or restaurant, etc and after you have some certain successful dates than you get to fuck her.
So what I am trying to say is I think he's saving those for these dating scenes like 1st base, 2nd base kinda thing.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I think DC is saving the blowjob and pussy licking and all the other things not included in charecter's specific updade for the Dating System Update. He actually talked about the dating system update on stream, that the dating system update will be like a feature. He explained that for example roxxy's route where after beating dexter and out of nowhere you just can fuck her so it doesn't connect with the audience. That's where dating system comes in, where after beating dexter you will start the dating feature and you will have to set the date like in the cinema or restaurant, etc and after you have some certain successful dates than you get to fuck her.
So what I am trying to say is I think he's saving those for these dating scenes like 1st base, 2nd base kinda thing.
That's actually very interesting. It's pretty much what I wish this game would have after you complete each character story. I hope he also makes it clear that the MC has a girlfriend, so other characters react differently.

Reactions: Omniel

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's actually very interesting. It's pretty much what I wish this game would have after you complete each character story. I hope he also makes it clear that the MC has a girlfriend, so other characters react differently.
There's going to be a point based system for dating, which basically means that you can't date more than one girl at once without losing points for another one. Though I'm not sure as to how that's going to change actual ingame actions, given that it's a lot of work to adapt scenes etc.

Reactions: Omniel

elieforpp

May 8, 2017
i must say, it's very annoying that old saves don't work. i had to re-play the whole game, just to see a few new scenes. it took me more than 20 hours of quick play

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Crawdaddy
because you need stamina, power etc. to advance in playing
But getting the charisma and strength would haven taken you more or less 10 minutes combined (a bit more if you actually do the minigames) and you can grind the dex you need while you play the new content.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
@Crawdaddy
because you need stamina, power etc. to advance in playing
You can also edit the stats in the console to max them out before you leave MC's bedroom on the first day. By rights, it shouldn't take more than maybe three or four minutes of actual in-game playing to get to the start of Roxxy's story.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes