Mar 7, 2018
I think that the latest you start playing one of these online patreon games that take forever to update (not criticizing, stating fact), the latest you start, the better, because you have more to enjoy in one swing.

I should stay away from all these games for a few months and then come back.
I am very slow to start playing the games, my fav game DMD I also played later in its development(just when Ch1 was finished) and you are totally right that its better to have a lot of content to play instead of the very frustrating wait for continuation and cliffhangers etc. I think that is especially true with these "click-around-a-map" games, since then you will just see loads of "Work in progress"-signs, which is a bit irritating...

fbozi

Nov 4, 2017
Alright my dudes. Need you test it out and see if it works.(It works)

Rollback + mouse wheel:
1) Open your SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc folder.
2) Extract the attached zip contents on there.
3) Confirm any overwrite.
4) Launch game.

If it works please quote this post and tell me that it does work. If it gives you an error please post it.
It works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fix for unren thanks to @booom313 :
1) Extract rpa.
2) Decompile rpyc.
3) Launch game and get error.
4) Go to \game\scripts and delete the minigames and locations folder.
5) Launch the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand how to do it.

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Pretty nice game, but the bug with Judith who doesn't show up on the park is quite annoying when you realize very late in the game that you have to do it all over again...

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hi can you gauys tell me few things? :p
1. How to get to fuck crystal (roxy's mom) [just curious ;P]
2.How to get Solo changing room sex with Roxy
3. how to get Foursome changing room sex (roxy and friends)
4 how to get locker sex scene with roxy
Help please xD

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I guess it's important to consider the size of the update and the content within. Yes, many devs deliver updates every month but those often include maybe 15 to 20 minutes of new content, sometimes even less. The last SS updates included hours of new content. The benefit of fewer and bigger updates is that you'll get rather complete stories. DC used to release updates every 40 to 50 days but in return we got incomplete stories which then weren't really popular either. Some people still complain about Mia for example.

She will next update :)

It'll happen at some point, but don't expect anything soon.

I agree, I am one of those who criticized Dark Cookie for his slowness, but I must say that after playing Roxxy's update, the wait was fully repaid, as I said yesterday is the best update of Summertime Saga along with that of Debbie, or rather I'll tell you more, if him had taken the same time with that of Debbie (3 months) a masterpiece would come out, in fact I hope in the future him put your hand again (although it is very difficult, it would be the third time when there are still stories that have not yet started), for example with the mother I would have liked scenes in the pool, (we want to use it or not?), go to dinner (with her dressed in a sexy way ), other spy (like looking under the table between his legs etc....:rolleyes:)

I hope that the update with Diane is also an opportunity to add (and improve) other scenes with Debbie / mom

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: TheDevian

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed some of the re-doing of the earlier dialog isn't reflected in the lewd patch anymore. Perhaps this needs updating.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Here is an UPDATE OF PROGRESS BAR. I won't be able to update it this month again since I'm on vacation from today on.

If you find this useful, feel free to like my post, otherwise I will lose interest in posting it again.

View attachment 135781
well fuck,there still a long way to go....oh well,at least i hope people stop giving him ideas for any other new minigames(at least the unecessary ones)and things will go forward nicely....

U

User_10739

Hi can you gauys tell me few things? :p
1. How to get to fuck crystal (roxy's mom) [just curious :heartcoveredeyes:]
2.How to get Solo changing room sex with Roxy
3. how to get Foursome changing room sex (roxy and friends)
4 how to get locker sex scene with roxy
Help please XD
Ask in the other thread...

U

User_10739

Seriously, after finishing the Roxxy content did anyone continue with the game? I sure as hell didn't cause would I want to push Roxxy aside for Mia or her Mom or the nasty woman at the hospital? To me this game is pretty much over...
(Yeah I get that some want to experience "the slinky twins") but are you willing to start at square 1 yet again for it?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Seriously, after finishing the Roxxy content did anyone continue with the game? I sure as hell didn't cause would I want to push Roxxy aside for Mia or her Mom or the nasty woman at the hospital? To me this game is pretty much over...
(Yeah I get that some want to experience "the slinky twins") but are you willing to start at square 1 yet again for it?
I feel bad for you man. I am really excited for the diane update and most of the other updates coming.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
aside from getting some of the achievements,there isnt much point in doing the game entirely(i only do becuz my completionist side demands me to end anything i start on a game),althought things could change after Mrs johnson update(when the patrons decide that save compatibilty should be necessary),i cant really blame you for not being much enthusiastic by playing it all over again and again,it kinda sucks....well at least next year we wont need to start all over each update(assuming that save compatibility/mrs. johnson update really being choose by the patrons next poll,of course)

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I feel bad for you man. I am really excited for the diane update and most of the other updates coming.

for me Summertime Saga makes sense for yet 4 Updates, Diane, Jenny, Maria pizzeria and Mrs Smith, everything else can not do it

guys seeing that updates on Debbie is not there any more, do not you think it would be better to add her pregnancy in the update of Diane?

(Sorry my english )

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
guys seeing that updates on Debbie is not there any more, do not you think it would be better to add her pregnancy in the update of Diane?

(Sorry my english )
it could be a possibility,however,it all depends on DC....and sometimes he can surpass any expectative when it comes deciding for doing the long way around(so dont get your hopes too high,if you do that,any outcome is a gain for ya)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes