Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
i feel you bro and i'm slightly triggered that she isn't locked in on the official patreon site of DC as the character for 0.19

he better not change his mind, the wait is going to be long enough
I think Eve is a great character, and I look forward to seeing her story - but let's be real here, the game needs a save file compatibility desperately, and that isn't really something that should've been up for voting, imho.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I think Eve is a great character, and I look forward to seeing her story - but let's be real here, the game needs a save file compatibility desperately, and that isn't really something that should've been up for voting, imho.
I guess DarkCookie wanted to let his Patrons vote for the next update because he was afraid of the backlash if he spent three updates in a row on reworking old content without clearing it with his backers. And they decided that they wanted someone new.
Maybe he will decide that 0.20 will be the Erik & Mrs. Johnson update which seems to be the last one needed to achieve savegame compatibility.

Reactions: Omniel

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
true but i'm confident we'll get that in 0.20
3 updates in a row with just old characters would have been a little much if you ask me

btw what do you guys expect from eve's story?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
He needs to 'lock' existing content down before they can implement save compatibility. So much of the existing stories get re-worked with each update - creating new triggers, eliminating others, completely deleting content, or changing how it works within a story flow. If I had one complaint about how DC devs the game, it would be this constant tinkering with previously released content. It screws everything up. Granted, it's often for the better, from a story perspective. But spend the time to get it right first time out.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
He needs to 'lock' existing content down before they can implement save compatibility. So much of the existing stories get re-worked with each update - creating new triggers, eliminating others, completely deleting content, or changing how it works within a story flow. If I had one complaint about how DC devs the game, it would be this constant tinkering with previously released content. It screws everything up. Granted, it's often for the better, from a story perspective. But spend the time to get it right first time out.
That's sort of an impossibility. The more you work on things, the more it bugs out other content unintentionally. It's all a process and you might find it impossible to ever get right.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
maybe I'm strange but it's really so a problem not having compatible save file ? now we are talking about the game whose updates come out every 3 months (minimum), replay again all I do not see a drama, because now the stories becoming more intertwined is still advisable to start from the beginning (if not risk of losing some pieces ), a way to bypass the problem could be to insert in the cheat mode the statistics at max (charisma, strength, resistance, intelligence), in this way remove most of the boring part

at this point in the game I prefer new things, redoing the history of erik for the save file I gladly do at least

(Sorry my english )

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
maybe I'm strange but it's really so a problem not having compatible save file ? now we are talking about the game whose updates come out every 3 months (minimum), replay again all I do not see a drama, because now the stories becoming more intertwined is still advisable to start from the beginning (if not risk of losing some pieces ), a way to bypass the problem could be to insert in the cheat mode the statistics at max (charisma, strength, resistance, intelligence), in this way remove most of the boring part

at this point in the game I prefer new things, redoing the history of erik for the save file I gladly do at least

(Sorry my english )
I'm not so hugely fussed myself, but I am just so fucking tired of telling 800 people that they need to have a new save file every god damn time this game has an update, and seeing people whining about having to play the entire game because they don't seem to be able to comprehend the concept of a non-linear game.

Reactions: Trapezio and Ungawa

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am more surprised that DC kinda droped a bomb by telling people there is yet another storyline to be remade for the save system to be worked on/to be working... before this announcement they said only the closer family storylines had to be remade. kinda makes you wonder if Mia's storyline will have to be remade next so saves can work... so I see why people grow unvary and irritated by this.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not so hugely fussed myself, but I am just so fucking tired of telling 800 people that they need to have a new save file every god damn time this game has an update, and seeing people whining about having to play the entire game because they don't seem to be able to comprehend the concept of a non-linear game.
I'm pretty sure those 800 people who ask for save files now will be replaced by 800 who complain about bugs with their old saves then. I'm personally very sceptical if they can really manage those savegames given the size of the game - but who knows, maybe they'll surprise me.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I finished the content in the version 0.15. It's one of the most passionate adult games I've ever seen and there is lot of effort in it for sure. But I have 2 problems with it and unfortunately second one is the reason why I won't go back to it probably:

1-Half of the characters are not desirable for me. I mean I get it they have big boobs and all(nipple design is so ugly btw) but the most important part for beauty is the face for me. Let's be honest, most of them have ordinary faces. Especially 3 women that we see most(ladies in the home and farmer lady).

2-I don't know is it about me but sex scenes are not very stimulating. Only ones I really felt like crazy was the church lady punishing Helen/fucking Helen. Other then these I played it for the curiosity about where the story go will go much more then seeing sex content. I am not saying story, characters, interactions, dialogues are not important but the most important thing in an adult game is adult content obviously and it was not satisfying for me.

Edit: Eve is my girl. I wish there was much more about her in 0.15 and overall in the story.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I am more surprised that DC kinda droped a bomb by telling people there is yet another storyline to be remade for the save system to be worked on/to be working... before this announcement they said only the closer family storylines had to be remade. kinda makes you wonder if Mia's storyline will have to be remade next so saves can work... so I see why people grow unvary and irritated by this.
I agree. Maybe they slipped up, or only found out recently, but there should've been some clear statement about what exactly is *required* to fix the save file issue.

I finished the content in the version 0.15. It's one of the most passionate adult games I've ever seen and there is lot of effort in it for sure. But I have 2 problems with it and unfortunately second one is the reason why I won't go back to it probably:

1-Half of the characters are not desirable for me. I mean I get it they have big boobs and all(nipple design is so ugly btw) but the most important part for beauty is the face for me. Let's be honest, most of them have ordinary faces. Especially 3 women that we see most(ladies in the home and farmer lady).
The faces is one of the recurring minuses people have about this game, and I get it. A lot of the characters have pretty normal, everyday faces. To me, personally, I like this. Cartoony style aside, the "ordinariness" of the faces is a welcome change from a lot of the games you see on this site, where 70% of the 3D women all share the same four faces, and most of the eastern-style games all use that pseudo-loli giant-eyes face-look that I'm personally very, very oversaturated with.

Anyway, in short, I get ya, but personally I hope they don't change it.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
the "ordinariness" of the faces is a welcome change from a lot of the games you see on this site, where 70% of the 3D women all share the same four faces
I get you too but the thing is: I played Milfy City and Big Brother for example and they were really fine, I didn't feel like it's all same faces at all or characters' beauties are unbelievable(maybe a bit in Milfy City :p). Another thing is, I mean they are far too ordinary. Faces like Roxxy, art teacher, music teacher, science teacher, Eve etc. are not so beatiful, unbeliavale faces for example. I think DC could make the other half a little bit more desirable if not so much, even a little bit near to Erik's landlady for example.

and most of the eastern-style games all use that pseudo-loli giant-eyes face-look
I am not interested those type of graphics/drawings tbh.

I'm personally very, very oversaturated with
Yeah, I hear you.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
true but i'm confident we'll get that in 0.20
3 updates in a row with just old characters would have been a little much if you ask me

well,thanks to most of the interactions with Eve being related to music,i kinda feel like watching 8Mile,with the MC being Rabbit(thankfully DC made Eve with a nice personality,if he didnt made her like that,i would surely bet on her acting like the girl Rabbit goes out in the movie)...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I finished the content in the version 0.15.
Do you really mean 0.15? Becuase that's quite an old version and for example Roxxy's art was improved for 0.16 just as Diane's will be for 0.17 and Jenny's for 0.18 (see spoiler below). Most of the old characters were drawn fast at the very beginning and thus there's room for improvement - though of course nothing major will happen to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Eve is my girl. I wish there was much more about her in 0.15 and overall in the story.
0.19 will be her update.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Do you really mean 0.15? Becuase that's quite an old version and for example Roxxy's art was improved for 0.16 just as Diane's will be for 0.17 and Jenny's for 0.18 (see spoiler below). Most of the old characters were drawn fast at the very beginning and thus there's room for improvement - though of course nothing major will happen to them.

0.19 will be her update.
Honestly, I like her old face better. She looks like an actual lady.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly, I like her old face better. She looks like an actual lady.
Yes, at least in her case I get that. I personally like the better and smoother shading but I guess it's hard combine the softer shading and maturity. I think I don't really mind it because the game is full of milfs, so if some look at little bit younger ...

Given how DC behaved after she won the poll (talking about the option to enable/disable the trap content, introducing two versions of the trap's story etc.) I could actually imagine that she's indeed the one, which would make for a really interesting story. He may just be trolling again but to me the whole topic seemed rather serious when he talked about it. Else I have to admit that I don't really know what her story could be about (apart from interactions with Grace), it's not as obvious as in most other girl's cases, where we kind of know where DC wants to go.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

0.19 will be her update.
Thanks for the update. Yeah I am still following the progress between versions and knew there will be a lot of Roxxy content. I think Roxxy is even more beatiful now but didn't see a much upgrade on Diane tbh. :D I don't like Jenny, I wish Eve was priority. :/ And I don't understand people about the choices they make in polls btw. I mean Eve, tattoo artist sister of her, principal, principal's slave(I can't remember the name), Captain's wife(blonde one), Rhonda etc. They all are more interesting and desirable for me then Diane and Jenny. I wouldn't feel like there is something left even if DC won't make any more Diane and Jenny content. I can even understand the Debbie because of the father but I just don't the other 2 like I said. I am not judging anyone btw. I am just telling my thoughts. To each their own I guess.

The main point is animations for sex, I will go hiatus for 1 year from this game, I didn't wait 0.16 for that matter. Just played the 0.15. Maybe when I come back, it will change my mind. Until then, I'm done.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes