Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
comparing the progress bar of Diane with that of Roxxy you can see that it has more Art and Posing, so this promises to be a nice big update, my only curiosity is to understand if all this will be dedicated only to Diane or to other characters (my hope is always that Debbie has an important role in the next update )

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: itsyeboii

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
They updated the general website:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
People who any knows that there for a new project?
Nobody who could tell something will know about it but it's been there for quite some time. He talks about it from time to time on stream but I think all we know so far is that it'll be drawn yet not like SS. But I wouldn't worry, he'll certainly finish SS first.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
i like the suggestion of eve's story being sort of like 8 mile lol, i wonder how they will explain why she wants to fuck her sister because dc already suggested there is going to be stuff happening between the two
Never watched 8 Mile since I have never had any interest in that genre of music at all, so I don't really know anything about the similarities between her and any of the characters in that movie.

As for the potential hookup with Eve and Grace though...
Well, we already know Eve is at least a little bit of a party girl.
She loves music, she loves drinking, and there's this old saying that has a lot of basis in reality:
Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll.
My guess is that if anything ever does happen between the two it would probably have something to do with a party or some musical event's after-party where the two sisters get pretty drunk, stoned, or both, and well... shit just happens.
Ya know?

Reactions: TheDevian

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
They updated the general website:
Hum, so according to the website and the fetishes catagorie, there is a trap character ( Who ? ) and a vanilla Male/Male relation (with whom? ) . Ok, now I want to know :rolleyes:

I'm ok with any fetishes, none bothers me, I would like a futa character:cool:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hum, so according to the website and the fetishes catagorie, there is a trap character ( Who ? ) and a vanilla Male/Male relation (with whom? ) . Ok, now I want to know :rolleyes:

I'm ok with any fetishes, none bothers me, I would like a futa character:cool:
there's only one male on MC list,so,no need to guess who will be the vanilla m/m,but the trap,well,thats a mistery DC uses to make some of us paranoid,and others enthusiastic,so,there's no telling so soon...

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Personal disappointment aside(and boy would I be),Eve as a trap seems a bit too easy.
She already displays quite a few more masculine traits(in the classical sense anyway)than all the other girls.
Going ahead and outright making her a dude...dunno feels like the whole trap idea goes from "OH NOEES ABORT!"(or whatever surprised reaction you would have :p) to "but of course...lets move on".

Not much point to a trap if its that obvious.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I wonder if it had something to do with the Patreon crackdown and a requirement to make Mom and Aunt look less obviously like twins.
well,last time i heard he was trying to make a re-lift in most of the older character's traces,look on his comparisson to old art/new art,he is clearly convinced that everyone needs a little rework on their traces,i simply dunno why,since he could make some traces more subtle without the need of removing some of those...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The M/M stuff is for Kevin (likely as one of the last updates or as surpise in between) while the trap should be one of the remaining schoolgirls - according to DC at least.

Personal disappointment aside(and boy would I be),Eve as a trap seems a bit too easy.
Well, it seems logical, given that she's the only one who doesn't really have an entrance to her story right now. For every other girls it's somewhat clear what her story will broadly be about (Judith= overcoming her difficulties/problems, Ronda = getting the sports thing going to beat her, Annie = solving her Mrs. Smith connection, etc.) while Eve has nothing until now. I always wondered why that is and her being the trap would be a solution.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She already displays quite a few more masculine traits(in the classical sense anyway)than all the other girls.
Going ahead and outright making her a dude...dunno feels like the whole trap idea goes from "OH NOEES ABORT!"(or whatever surprised reaction you would have :p) to "but of course...lets move on".

Not much point to a trap if its that obvious.
if by masculine traits,you mean the traces of her face,Annie has a masculine face too(which bothers me a lot those pointy cheekbones,but not the point right now),however,if you are talking about her attitude,them i'm forced to agree,it isnt a trap if its too obvious,and traps are usually shown only in the last minute,without any previous hint to save you from the mistake(or not,girls who act like guys these days are so common that kinda makes hard for you to trust on that principle)...so yeah,DC got us in his sadic game of the wait....

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well, it seems logical, given that she's the only one who doesn't really have an entrance to her story right now. For every other girls it's somewhat clear what her story will broadly be about (Judith= overcoming her difficulties/problems, Ronda = getting the sports thing going to beat her, Annie = solving her Mrs. Smith connection, etc.) while Eve has nothing until now. I always wondered why that is and her being the trap would be a solution.
Possible,if not particulary smart on DC´s part imo.
In the first place,making one of the main girls in a male focused smut a trap seems like a questionable choice.
Thats just asking for complaints and consumers being disappointed.
Its much better handled on a side character.

Having said that,if you actually absolutely want that trap fetish on a main character I probably still would have chosen Annie over her.Weaving the narrative in such a way to explain Annie´s "devotion" as blackmail on Smith´s part to reveal her secret.
That would have given the player a more sympathic angle on her situation and flown nicely in a narrative of freeing her from that rather than...dunno her just being another bitch(and Roxxy already kinda fills that quota anyway).

if by masculine traits,you mean the traces of her face,Annie has a masculine face too(which bothers me a lot those pointy cheekbones,but not the point right now),however,if you are talking about her attitude,them i'm forced to agree,it isnt a trap if its too obvious,and traps are usually shown only in the last minute,without any previous hint to save you from the mistake(or not)...so yeah,DC got us in his sadic game of the wait....
Solely speaking about her behaviour(and her breasts...despite me liking flat-chests).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Possible,if not particulary smart on DC´s part imo.
In the first place,making one of the main girls in a male focused smut a trap seems like a questionable choice.
Thats just asking for complaints and consumers being disappointed.
Its much better handled on a side character.

Having said that,if you actually absolutely want that trap fetish on a main character I probably still would have chosen Annie over her.Weaving the narrative in such a way to explain Annie´s "devotion" as blackmail on Smith´s part to reveal her secret.
That would have given the player a more sympathic angle on her situation and flown nicely in a narrative of freeing her from that rather than...dunno her just being another bitch(and Roxxy already kinda fills that quota anyway).
Well, we'll likely get the choice to disable to trap content which then will result in a shorter but female story - to me that's compromise enough. As far as I'm aware DC put quite a bit of effort into that kind of content (he once talked about visiting transsexual chats to talk about possible experiences and reactions) and if you actaully want to tell a good story it likely has to be a main character. Sure, if we'll only get a short "oh no, it's a dick, let's fuck anyway" story a side character will probably do. We'll have to see how it turns out but I'd actually expect quite a good story.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As a non native english speaking guy I might raise a question...
is "trap" a term solely used on a guy dressing (and acting) as a girl or could it also be aplied on the otherway around?
In my native language we have a distinguish word for both but also a summary term.... so what is it like in english?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
kinda forgot to talk about last week,but,holy shit man,i got impressed with that forest that Maria got in the place of a bush....

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
is "trap" a term solely used on a guy dressing (and acting) as a girl or could it also be aplied on the otherway around?
In my native language we have a distinguish word for both but also a summary term.... so what is it like in english?
It's solely for men dressing and acting as women.

It's arguably offensive in real life, I wouldn't use it for an actual transgender person, since it's based on the idea that people "hide" as another gender and "trap" them into having sex, which is a legal defense dudes who beat up transgender people use on the regular. This is a video game, however, so the term is used more liberally. It also doesn't necessarily imply full-on transgenderism (ie. wanting to be the opposite gender) but often just refers to men who are so feminine as to be indistinguishable from women, gender identity notwithstanding.

I can only assume I've made someone very upset by giving the subject matter this kind of weight.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Reverse Traps also exists.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well, we'll likely get the choice to disable to trap content which then will result in a shorter but female story - to me that's compromise enough. As far as I'm aware DC put quite a bit of effort into that kind of content (he once talked about visiting transsexual chats to talk about possible experiences and reactions) and if you actaully want to tell a good story it likely has to be a main character. Sure, if we'll only get a short "oh no, it's a dick, let's fuck anyway" story a side character will probably do. We'll have to see how it turns out but I'd actually expect quite a good story.
It really doesnt have to be a main character to tell a compelling story.
Its not like DC seems to place line count limits depending on a character´s status(otherwise mom would be a prom date!?).
Thing is,traps are a niche genre of an already non-mainstream sexuality.
Featuring that as one of the(few)promised girls in a smut that is mainly targeted at a hetero male audience(or seems to be anyway)seems like a genuinely bad decision.
Thats not even going into Eve representing a unique stereotype in the game,pouring further oil into that possible fire.

That aside...female switch?What?Was there mentioning of that which I missed?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes