j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The main point is animations for sex, I will go hiatus for 1 year from this game, I didn't wait 0.16 for that matter. Just played the 0.15. Maybe when I come back, it will change my mind. Until then, I'm done.
Well, you missed the best bit here. 0.16 was actually the first update to have real animations made by AEHentai.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess that's going to be the new standard for most new and some old scenes.

Edit: Now it does work.

Edit2: Else it's important to understand that Diane and Jenny are of course MC's aunt and sister and the incest is strong, as always. I don't like them that much either but the community decides in the end.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes, at least in her case I get that. I personally like the better and smoother shading but I guess it's hard combine the softer shading and maturity. I think I don't really mind it because the game is full of milfs, so if some look at little bit younger ...

Given how DC behaved after she won the poll (talking about the option to enable/disable the trap content, introducing two versions of the trap's story etc.) I could actually imagine that she's indeed the one, which would make for a really interesting story. He may just be trolling again but to me the whole topic seemed rather serious when he talked about it. Else I have to admit that I don't really know what her story could be about (apart from interactions with Grace), it's not as obvious as in most other girl's cases, where we kind of know where DC wants to go.
dunno about you,but to me Eve doesnt really fit well in the socket of sissy punkboy,and by the fact we already managed to see her breasts,kinda promotes the trap to the shemale category(not excluding shemale as a trap),and makes things even harder to guess since there will be options like Eve,the bibliotecary or a surprise option from DC(that could be anyone)...and to make people even more paranoid(or hyped,depending on their tastes),we still didnt saw what kind of surpises Principal Smith could have between her legs(maybe just an evil coochie who haunts Kevin's nightmares,but who knows?only Dc...),and with that Bible Black aura that she transpires,we could be in for a surprise...

Reactions: Omniel

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
dunno about you,but to me Eve doesnt really fit well in the socket of sissy punkboy,and by the fact we already managed to see her breasts,kinda promotes the trap to the shemale category(not excluding shemale as a trap),and makes things even harder to guess since there will be options like Eve,the bibliotecary or a surprise option from DC(that could be anyone)...and to make people even more paranoid(or hyped,depending on their tastes),we still didnt saw what kind of surpises Principal Smith could have between her legs(maybe just an evil coochie who haunts Kevin's nightmares,but who knows?only Dc...),and with that Bible Black aura that she transpires,we could be in for a surprise...
Well, in the past he always said it's going to be one of the school girls, which doesn't leave that many options. Before I'd have said it's one of the Latinas but they don't seem to be important enough to get their own story. But yes, we won't know until we actually get the update - if it should be true I'm sure DC will hide it until the very, very end.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eve might not even be a trap.... we don't really now the genders about the persons she is around with, the guys in the park seem to be obviously masculine yet that isn't to much of an indicator, her sister is wearing qiuet promoting tops, but that could also be used to cover the fact there isn't much/real stuff there
....wouldn't it be the funniest if Annie was actually a sissied guy?
I mean we know what the principle does to them...and we haven't seen "her" completly naked yet

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Diane and Jenny are of course MC's aunt and sister and the incest is strong, as always
Because of I didn't know incest part. I take them as father's friend and friend's friend. :D And I found out later that game was incest based. So now I don't think them like that and I played vanilla, didn't patch incest or something.

But of course, for the people who know about incest from the beginning; then yeah, it kinda makes sense their importance. But like I said, Debbie and Jenny can still go I think. We have Debbie and for the incest ''mother'' herself.

Well, you missed the best bit here. 0.16 was actually the first update to have real animations made by AEHentai.
It really made difference, going in part might be better than this but it is still big upgrade from old pictures. So much better than the slide show based thing! And Roxxy is so beatiful like I said before, she was sweet and now strictly perfect!

Well, then I will be in a treat when I come back after all those updates. : DDDD

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
i have so many bugs in this update i cant even count them srsly omfg, now i cant go to principal smith's house cuse it didnt unlock even when i finish talking with roxxy it says it unlocked but it didnt so i cant sleep i cant do nothing
any help?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
i have so many bugs in this update i cant even count them srsly omfg, now i cant go to principal smith's house cuse it didnt unlock even when i finish talking with roxxy it says it unlocked but it didnt so i cant sleep i cant do nothing
any help?
Look next to the basketball court. It tripped me up too. She's pretty close to the school actually.

Reactions: KimYoon

Inuk

Aug 13, 2018
The incest patch doesn't change the lines/dialogues between Mom/Sister/Aunt back to the original... It's been personalized. They're now very tame and very softcore with dorky sentences during hot scenes :/

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Found the Summertime Sage subreddit recently & stumbled upon a post that was talking about a potential direction things could go (quoted below):

"Since the story is within a school year, roughly 9-10 months, that's just enough time for there to be events like pregnancy reveals, final big choices that lock-in which girl you get an ending with, and I wonder if there'll be an option to not go to college and use the money you saved for the baby/babies? Like if your sister or mom gets pregnant, they both don't work, so you'd have to stay at home and not go off to college. You'd have to use your savings for the baby and get a job (possibly at one of the many locations you can visit). Probably going too far there but hey why not."​

Now this was posted almost 6 months ago, but I don't see any reason it couldn't work out that way given what we currently know of the plot. It could make some sense regarding buying the beach house & could work out in the main plot if MC gets a reward for taking down the mob guys (or by taking over their operation?). MC & a house or two of expecting lovers could be an interesting endgame. Guess we'll see what happens between 0.17 & whenever the pregnancy feature gets implemented across all characters.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
MC is an amazing guy. When I was his age, I was crying like a bitch because College was hard.

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
MC is an amazing guy. When I was his age, I was crying like a bitch because College was hard.
Keep in mind MC is a fictional character who is an adolescent who has a monster cock, beat up his bully, and fucked every girl in his town including his mom (or landlady lol). Also he was slightly gay for Kevin sooo I dont think its good to compare him to actual peeps xd

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Keep in mind MC is a fictional character who is an adolescent who has a monster cock, beat up his bully, and fucked every girl in his town including his mom (or landlady lol). Also he was slightly gay for Kevin sooo I dont think its good to compare him to actual peeps xd
But it's fun!
Really, it's no different from saying that Doom Slayer is an amazing guy due to his scenario.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Actually a really awesome game. Lots of cool scenes and a good amount of content. Still a lot of work to be done but I really enjoyed what I played and look forward to more development!

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
guys i really don't think eve is the trap, we already saw her tits and i don't know but i think dc would have given us some hints already is she really is the trap (sort of like with kevin). if it is revealed she has dick it will come out of nowhere and a lot of people are going to be pissed.

my bet is still that annie is the trap in the sense that she's gonna magically grow a dick during a ritual or something in the cult update (and you probably will have the ability to make her a girl again) like in bible black

i like the suggestion of eve's story being sort of like 8 mile lol, i wonder how they will explain why she wants to fuck her sister because dc already suggested there is going to be stuff happening between the two

Reactions: carbonatedman

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
guys i really don't think eve is the trap, we already saw her tits and i don't know but i think dc would have given us some hints already is she really is the trap (sort of like with kevin). if it is revealed she has dick it will come out of nowhere and a lot of people are going to be pissed.

my bet is still that annie is the trap in the sense that she's gonna magically grow a dick during a ritual or something in the cult update (and you probably will have the ability to make her a girl again) like in bible black

i like the suggestion of eve's story being sort of like 8 mile lol, i wonder how they will explain why she wants to fuck her sister because dc already suggested there is going to be stuff happening between the two
Doubtful. Try out Ms Ross' path for updates on Annie.

I just think that if there is one, it's a background character that needs an update.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i agree,dunno why DC removed the age lines,he could make her traces smoother without removing too much of her aparent maturity....
I wonder if it had something to do with the Patreon crackdown and a requirement to make Mom and Aunt look less obviously like twins.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes