McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
someone on the stream just asked dc if he is prepared for the fan reaction he gets once he reveals eve's dick for the first time and he said "of course"

i'm getting slightly worried now, i know he was drawing her once without one but that was a long time ago

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
someone on the stream just asked dc if he is prepared for the fan reaction he gets once he reveals eve's dick for the first time and he said "of course"

i'm getting slightly worried now, i know he was drawing her once without one but that was a long time ago
if you remember well too,he made a dick in almost every drawing of a naked girl as a joke,so if he saved every one of those,he could easily pick anyone to be the so called "trap"...but yeah,kinda of dick move if it turns out to be Eve,but i will laugh so hard at same time(people voted so hard on her and got a dick instead of a pussy,that would make it a real trap,hehehehehehe)....

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

I'd be pretty upset too if Eve ends up havin a dick.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Never forget,DC is a troll at heart.
Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
No joy on Linux

Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.09s
Loading error handling took 0.21s
Loading script took 2.66s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 0, 0)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
but yeah,kinda of dick move if it turns out to be Eve,but i will laugh so hard at same time(people voted so hard on her and got a dick instead of a pussy,that would make it a real trap,hehehehehehe)....
We already have Eve topless in the game - for her to be the trap is impossible.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
DarkCookie is the kind of dude that will add something if a lot of people want it and ask him. Judging by the fact that a lot of people like the idea of shemale Eve, it is quite possible for her to have trap version alongside with the vaginal one.
BTW: Is there any new Diana art from streams?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DarkCookie is the kind of dude that will add something if a lot of people want it and ask him. Judging by the fact that a lot of people like the idea of shemale Eve, it is quite possible for her to have trap version alongside with the vaginal one.
BTW: Is there any new Diana art from streams?
just look the archives on picarto stream backup,the 2 last ones are almost entirely on her(Diane),he was doing some with her belly beggining to show...

Reactions: TastySnickers

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That doesn't really have to mean something though. At least in the popular cultrue trap includes boys who for example actually started taking hormones. Those who dare may visit for further evidence xD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There are times "popular culture" makes me scratch my head ask "dafuq is wrong with people?"

As for a trap character in the game, I'd rather it be someone we haven't had any real interaction with. At least none beyond speaking with.
That at least would be a more "organic" and less forced way of dealing with that kind of thing.
Well, nobody knows who it's going to be, all I'm saying is that there are indeed some rather stunning transformations possible. Else MC will be able to ignore his/her story if one doesn't like it, just as MC won't have to bang Kevin, even though he'll certainly be able to at some point.

I personally just want a good story and I'd actually be somewhat happy to get something different for once.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That doesn't really have to mean something though. At least in the popular cultrue trap includes boys who for example actually started taking hormones. Those who dare may visit for further evidence XD
Sure you can take a term and twist it into anything. Even could have two assholes and someone can decide that makes her a trap too...

But if we assume DC knows what a trap is, then someone going through a sexchange isnt going to cut it, and tits+penis is certainly not a trap.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
What? Evie is going to have a dick? Now that's kinda disappointing, I was looking forward to hookup with her but not anymore lmao

Reactions: Sync
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes