Ulyssus

Aug 4, 2018
How do you get a save file to work I have dragged it into the file but does it need to go somewhere specific

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The last version is in conflict with my AMD video driver and randomly it turn off and the game freeze. Any solution ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
whats the content of the .17 update?
Very broadly speaking it's about Diane, (her) pregnancy and the pregnancy system. In detail there'll be a lot more, like Diane moving in with MC and Debbie, Annie's home/parents will be introduced, some characters and locations will get updates and reworks, etc. Somebody posted a screenshot of the detailed taskbar a few days ago:

Reactions: matt2c2

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
a year ago I read an interview with Dark Cookie where he said that Trap had already appeared in the game, so surely it is one of the historical / old characters, for me the main suspects are Eve and Annie, both have a typical physicality of a teenage femboy, and also visually have a face that at times reminds a little of the male, especially Annie

(Sorry my english )
While I agree that Annie has a face with masculine features .. the artwork in 16.1 does not support the idea of a Trap. The belt she wears during the portrait scenes, as well as her chest, do not seem to suggest a femboy. Eve on the other hand only took off her top and certainly has a femboy body. We also haven't seen much of the Librarian.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am going to guess the trap is Pussywillow. You know what Slave Maker says about True Catgirls...:p

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
While I agree that Annie has a face with masculine features .. the artwork in 16.1 does not support the idea of a Trap. The belt she wears during the portrait scenes, as well as her chest, do not seem to suggest a femboy. Eve on the other hand only took off her top and certainly has a femboy body. We also haven't seen much of the Librarian.
didn't dc say it's going to be one of the school girls? i guess it's eve then, the dream is dead :( should rename myself to eveismyhusband

Reactions: Raven Hex

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
without having had read any of the thread, I totally didn't know you could have slept with Crystal! XD that was an awesome surprise.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, there is also Ronda and the two Latinas (one of whom we might not have seen from the waste down, Lopez I think).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, there is also Ronda and the two Latinas (one of whom we might not have seen from the waste down, Lopez I think).
My first bet would have been Ronda as well but thinking about it... a male black athlete who pretends to be female to win is probably a bit too much of a really bad stereotype - especially since Ronda's character actually seems like she's honest and hardworking (after all she's the police chief's daughter). Yes, DC likes jokes which may challenge some "racist" cliches but this one would probably be a little too much.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My first bet would have been Ronda as well but thinking about it... a male black athlete who pretends to be female to win is probably a bit too much of a really bad stereotype - especially since Ronda's character actually seems like she's honest and hardworking (after all she's the police chief's daughter). Yes, DC likes jokes which may challenge some "racist" cliches but this one would probably be a little too much.
True, though to be honest, the main reason for her not to be it, aside from her figure, is the fact that she is a parody from that Family Matters show. ...'Did I do that?' :angel:
Lopez almost seems the most likely to me, since it would explain why the two of them are so inseparable... Of course for pretty much all of these, we have seen their breasts, so a classic trap is already out of the question, though actually I just had a thought that Kevin might be a reverse trap. XD

...Maybe it's Iwanka! heheh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
we already saw Ronda naked btw.
during the Okita event with the glasses the player gets a good look at her nether region, and there was nothing extra there

Reactions: TheDevian

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Of course for pretty much all of these, we have seen their breasts, so a classic trap is already out of the question, though actually I just had a thought that Kevin might be a reverse trap. XD

...Maybe it's Iwanka! heheh
That doesn't work.

We see Kevin during Okita's route. He's gay.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
didn't dc say it's going to be one of the school girls? i guess it's eve then, the dream is dead :( should rename myself to eveismyhusband
with a lot of people asking DC to Eve be the trap,its kinda inevitable to see that come true,so yeah,you just need to root for that trap content button goes live,then you wouldnt need to change your name....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well,with Diane update on its way and Jenny right after,i cant really say i'm bothered about Eve,like i said before i'm really waiting for Judith,but since Eve was on the wait too,i'm kinda happy for the people who were waiting for her(but we will have to wait a lot more time to know if everyone waiting for her will get satisfied with whatever DC decides to deliver),althought we will probably still have to wait for until next year...well,i'm kinda hoping i manage to get my break on time for Broly movie next year....

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017

This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. A lot of things get changed each update and it conflicts with the savefile information. It is the reason why we added a cheat mode option when starting a new game and we are sorry you have to start from scratch each new update. If you want, you can wait 2 or 3 updates before testing the game again and not have to go through the beginning each time! how abut this he said save to be fixed by 17 what a ass he getting 43.143 a mounth

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we already saw Ronda naked btw.
during the Okita event with the glasses the player gets a good look at her nether region, and there was nothing extra there
That doesn't work.
We see Kevin during Okita's route. He's gay.
Yeah, I forgot about the x-ray glasses. So that means we have seen them all at least partly nude. As for Kevin, I was just having a flashback to the old movie, Just One of the Guys.

I guess I will continue to hope that the graffiti in the stall is correct. :closedeyesmile:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there are even more remarks about Kevin being gay...
when you ask him to join the talent show he admits his last "boyfriend" broke his guitar, he has a crotch protector of the player in his locker (that went "missing" before apparently) and all in all he is rather flirty with the player dureing all interactions

Reactions: unknown78

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there are even more remarks about Kevin being gay...
when you ask him to join the talent show he admits his last "boyfriend" broke his guitar, he has a crotch protector of the player in his locker (that went "missing" before apparently) and all in all he is rather flirty with the player dureing all interactions
Oh sure, including more graffiti, but a woman, who likes men, but who is pretending to be a man, would seem pretty gay to a lot of people. As I said, I was thinking of that old movie, my first exposure to a 'trap' in media, and a pretty sexy one at that. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes