Kukle

Feb 18, 2018
How to use console in 0.16.1? Try options.rpy and config.console = True but cosole does not show up :(

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
How to use console in 0.16.1? Try options.rpy and config.console = True but cosole does not show up :(
They advised not to use console as it causes bugs, use the cheats provided instead, and if you really must than use unren, works on all renpy games

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Robert is correct, you shouldn't need it for much, but you need 00console.rpy, and you need to restart the game after you edit the file.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So if DC drew every female with a dick, does that mean he could possibly make it a literal trap where ALL the girls could randomly be the trap?
I get Westwood´s Blade Runner flashbacks...waaaait a minute...Eve looks quite a bit like Lucy...coincidence?!
Yeah probably...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But if we assume DC knows what a trap is, then someone going through a sexchange isnt going to cut it, and tits+penis is certainly not a trap.
I'm fairly sure DC uses trap as a synonym for trans in general - within that specific context. There's just no need for MC to have sex with Kevin and another boy who happens to dress more feminin. DC actually ran a poll on stream long ago asking if people would prefer "trap" or "futa" (I really hope the latter won't happen) which kind of shows the direction. If we'll get a "trap" I'm sure she'll have tits and a dick.

So if DC drew every female with a dick, does that mean he could possibly make it a literal trap where ALL the girls could randomly be the trap?
Well, all those were clear jokes and fast sketches to end the stream or to troll users. So nothing good enough to be used in the game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Nothing about that quest-chain changed.
Whats the problem exactly?
maybe he doesnt know that now Kevin only spots you during morning,after you end his quest(except on weekends when he stays on the gym all day)....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do I get Kevin to help me spot? I used to be able to get Erik to do it but now I can't, there's not even the conversation option. Anyone know if its a bug?
How the hell did you get Erik (the short, fat, weak, nerdy friend with an Orc fetish) to spot the Player Character in the gym????

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Meh, prefer Orks myself. They know there's no such thing as too much Dakka.
Which are completely a-sexual outside of Squad Broken...at least till my complaint letter to GW for not including Slaanesh worshipping Boyz finally gets the recognition it deserves
Lucius demands it!
Also if we are already at it Oni>Orcs.

Now I kinda want a Oni costume for Jenny >->

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dubura

May 10, 2017
so is there more in the new content then whats in the change logs cuss im getting kinda confused with the thread topics last i seen Eve didnt have a dick u see her nude at least one already i feel like i am missing some info here

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
a year ago I read an interview with Dark Cookie where he said that Trap had already appeared in the game, so surely it is one of the historical / old characters, for me the main suspects are Eve and Annie, both have a typical physicality of a teenage femboy, and also visually have a face that at times reminds a little of the male, especially Annie

(Sorry my english )

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is it me or does that Incest Patch completely break the game...
Worked the most part for me, but I only went through Roxxys new parts so it wasn't really necessary. Will be interesting to see how the patch will handle the next update. Roxxy and the teachers are not really affected by it, but the next version will be the first centered around an affected character since the change.

RealAhab

Aug 4, 2017
Is the incest patch breaking the game? I can't leave the school in the beginning after doing everything. Also, the Judith scene, blabla sharing lockerroom now blabla, keeps repeating

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes