seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh sure, including more graffiti, but a woman, who likes men, but who is pretending to be a man, would seem pretty gay to a lot of people. As I said, I was thinking of that old movie, my first exposure to a 'trap' in media, and a pretty sexy one at that. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everytime i see that i remember portal and that godammed cake....althought i find really funny most of the jokes on that stall....

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This just my opinion, but we need to stop pandering to lazy people. People who post requests for saves or release date, should be thread banned from posting any further.

thewild

Oct 27, 2017
I've been following since the beginning of the year and i have to say its a damn good game. love the animation and the little story. really looking forward the 1.0.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Just found this on the wiki page but I do not understand how to use or if it even works.

"You can access the command console with 0.16.1 its easily accessible with MC's mobile -> wifi icon -> black button on the left of red X (close) icon"

I have tried to use the wifi (think its the wifi) icon on every tab the phone has and nothing seems to work.

now I did only got back about 3 pages so if I missed a post on it please lead me too it.

Thank you

Edit: never mind I found out it was a Mod and I have it working now.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Not sure if serious. Tim Curry played a transvestite in a movie, Eddie Izzard actually is a transvestite in real life.
Yes Tim Curry did play a transvestite in the movie "Rocky Horror" awesome movie with the audience dressing up as the actors and acting out the movie as it plays "its something u never forget"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't be the Latinas as in the first shower scene we see Martinez's anatomy and in the second scene we see Lopez's.
Yup, I noticed that later as well, had forgotten that also. We are quickly running out of options for current students. None of them will be an actual 'trap' at this point, so technically even if there is something, the graffiti will be correct. XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering some scene's I wonder wether it's truly a student.
some scenes make the question valiable wether the priniciple doesn't have some extra hanging down. we never see her crotch region and dureing the Ms. Dewitt storyline she forces Annie to give her head covered by the table you can't tell what she is blowing though. If it was the principle I doubt DC would even get any complaints as "she" was made a rather hateable character right from the start.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
considering some scene's I wonder wether it's truly a student.
some scenes make the question valiable wether the priniciple doesn't have some extra hanging down. we never see her crotch region and dureing the Ms. Dewitt storyline she forces Annie to give her head covered by the table you can't tell what she is blowing though. If it was the principle I doubt DC would even get any complaints as "she" was made a rather hateable character right from the start.
Not really sure making a genuinely hateable character the shemale is a hornets nest DC would want to stirr.
It certainly would be an interesting choice but I already can see the vultures circling.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is the next update? Hahah lovr this game
You can see the progress bar on the patreon page or in the first post of this topic. I'd guesstimate that we'll get the next update at the end of october/on halloween.
omg its another bug erick is missing even tho i found the card.. omg
Have you look at different times and in different places? They've changed quite a few of them, at times he'll be in the school's cafeteria for example.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
up to the point of finding the cards Eric is at home, afterwards you can find him in science class dureing the morning, the cafeteria during day and at home dureing the night. once he dates June you can't find him dureing the morning

Jul 25, 2018

why that bit*h pe instructor wants me to go to gym? this is the maximum i can get inside the gym.

also how I can get book from dexter? when i talk to him.. my charachar just say nothing..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
PE instructor isn't completed... so even with max stats she'll still tell you to train.
Have you tried talking to him at the Basketball court dureing the 2nd time slot and than tried his locker?

Jul 25, 2018
PE instructor isn't completed... so even with max stats she'll still tell you to train.
Have you tried talking to him at the Basketball court dureing the 2nd time slot and than tried his locker?
what ... thats clickable ???.. eeeeeh??..

i thought the whole school is the only clickable.. because i can see school yard inside the school. xD my bad.. theres something off with UI design.. i really wanna see where this game going to complete :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes