Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Is anyone else finding that the Pizza job is bugged now in 16.1? It was working fine in the first version.
IMO there's no point in doing jobs until the game is finished and bug free.

Just pick the "cheat" option when starting a new game to get infinite money.

Reactions: mattius77

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I know its far off into the future but i honestly can not wait to see the latinas get the full update treatment
oho,you cant wait,but you will have to wait for it anyway(and you can thank the patrons for that)since the latinas are related to Judith,and she is still far from the favorites list of his patrons,so yeah,pull up a chair,there still waaaaaay much game to be done and lots of updates to wait....

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
IMO there's no point in doing jobs until the game is finished and bug free.

Just pick the "cheat" option when starting a new game to get infinite money.
It depends on whether you're playing the game to bug hunt it, or whether you're playing it just to get to the pictures. There are many things you won't check if you just go for the infinite money and full skills.

On that topic, and since I do bug hunt, is this the proper forum for tracebacks and bug reports?

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 1667, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
Exception: Unknown drawing type. None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 1667, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 1667, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\SummerTime Saga 0.16.1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2059, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 846, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1113, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed
File "gldraw.pyx", line 976, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed
Exception: Unknown drawing type. None

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.1
Sun Aug 19 15:53:51 2018
Search does not see this bug elsewhere.
Occurs while scrolling down through phone->achievements list, may be related to bringing up the second unlocked achievement.
The first (debbie's art) shows up unlocked, but no other as one scrolls down until this error pops up.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
One of the latinas, is the trap! Muahahahahahaha
if by saying this you're trying to convince yourself that Eve wont be the trap,better begin to pray(unless you're joking),cuz if this depends on DC patrons(and surpise,it almost always does),Eve will definetly be the trap(unless DC likes to troll and make the trap be someone even more unpredictable)...it doesnt really matters to me,i'm waiting for Judith update anyway(and he will probably put the trap content as optional,so,there's nothing to worry about)....

401Grem

May 14, 2017
if by saying this you're trying to convince yourself that Eve wont be the trap,better begin to pray(unless you're joking),cuz if this depends on DC patrons(and surpise,it almost always does),Eve will definetly be the trap(unless DC likes to troll and make the trap be someone even more unpredictable)...it doesnt really matters to me,i'm waiting for Judith update anyway(and he will probably put the trap content as optional,so,there's nothing to worry about)....
Already seen eve nude, so she isn't it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC actually said a while ago that he considers a "trap option" which means there could be a choice to enable and disable the homosexual content. Those who disable it would get a slightly different, possibly shorter but fully female story. That on the other hand would mean that it doesn't really matter whom we have seen or not.

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
i can't complete the art class cause i completed the music class first so miss dewitt is not coming to the staff room and ask her for the magazine

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Please everyone, all this talk about eve being the trap is obviously a ploy to distract us all from the real trap, the bank attendant called Liu WANG. DC is trying to hide it in plain sight, clever move that one, but of course we shall not be so easily fooled! .....right? (dont blame a guy for trying to hold onto a sliver of hope by finding ludicrous patterns somewhere else.)

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Please everyone, all this talk about eve being the trap is obviously a ploy to distract us all from the real trap, the bank attendant called Liu WANG. DC is trying to hide it in plain sight, clever move that one, but of course we shall not be so easily fooled! .....right? (dont blame a guy for trying to hold onto a sliver of hope by finding ludicrous patterns somewhere else.)
Maybe. That has been suggested as a bad pun from the beginning.

Excluding anyone the MC hasn't penetrated: Coach Bridget is also an option rather than just being butch. Cassie, the lifeguard, is an option.

The Latinas are not an option (we've seen both of them in either full or lower nudity). Eve is an unlikely option, we've seen her at least topless and implied full nudity. Anna is not an option unless the MC is so dense he didn't notice anything in the plow position.

I would have thought Hillary was an option but Mayor Rump would have noticed something.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
we've only seem her nude on stream,never on game(althought we already seem her tits),personally i've would liked if she was female(turning Eve in the trap of the game would be too predictable,since she would fit like a glove in the punky/sissy boy),but this is DC decision,and we will only know what will be a thing when he release her update,right now we have yet to see Diane and jenny update to come,Eve is still too far away for us to guess anything anyway....

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I didn’t get the scene in the boy’s locker room after having sex with Roxxy for the first time. I did get it in version 16.0 though. Did they mess that up in 16.1 or is it just me?

Jul 25, 2018
what else I can do? i think i finished the game.. even the tresure one and trump one.. I choose mia over elen.. i choose june over erik and his mother.. i got 3-4 some. all teachers are fuckable.. miya,june,mom,sister,aunti(with milking) are fuckable. any hidden quest???

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
what else I can do? i think i finished the game.. even the tresure one and trump one.. I choose mia over elen.. i choose june over erik and his mother.. i got 3-4 some. all teachers are fuckable.. miya,june,mom,sister,aunti(with milking) are fuckable. any hidden quest???
Can you tell me about roxxy's walkthrough ?
How do I get the fake IDs?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes