McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
if by saying this you're trying to convince yourself that Eve wont be the trap,better begin to pray(unless you're joking),cuz if this depends on DC patrons(and surpise,it almost always does),Eve will definetly be the trap(unless DC likes to troll and make the trap be someone even more unpredictable)...it doesnt really matters to me,i'm waiting for Judith update anyway(and he will probably put the trap content as optional,so,there's nothing to worry about)....
idk why you are so sure that eve is the trap, last time when dc streamed i asked him to pls not make eve the trap and he was like "don't worry it's going to be fine"

it would make much more sense if the trap is related to the cult update tbh if it sort of plays like out like bible black. i also don't know where you guys see all the people wanting a trap tbh, i've only seen 2-3 people or so in the streams being legit excited for a girl with a dick all the other people asking for it are mostly trolls, so i doubt he's going to waste one of the main girls on a fetish that's really niche

Jul 25, 2018
the cookie jar is buggy..

I already unlock those but still wont show on cookie jar. like anna yoga.. i already did that.

( list of not showing on cookie jar )
- annies showing boobs then i got erection.
- mitionary position on my mother.
- ms ros with judith nude painting flying like a bird.
- roxie at the van.
- library fuck scene.
- 2 brown girls at the shower

i rename saves folder and play a fresh start and finish it again.. and i did it. and i compare the missing.. thats why i got the list of above..

Reactions: carbonatedman

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
why not Eve her sister looks kinda old and used... just asking
Eve looks like a zombie with tons of make-up on, she has no curves at all and her clothing style sucks. Her sister has tits and booty she looks more attractive imo and she has nice tats. I dont care if you like eve tho, whatever floats your boat.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Eve looks like a zombie with tons of make-up on, she has no curves at all and her clothing style sucks. Her sister has tits and booty she looks more attractive imo and she has nice tats. I dont care if you like eve tho, whatever floats your boat.
for me Eve is ok but not totally my taste. Just got done with the Roxxy route (liked that she seems nicer then when u first meet her) Mia is really cute and too sweet, what I would like to see is you putting a leash on your sister and walking her around town. guess what I am saying is I really don't have a total favorite. but did not mean too upset u with my question.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
for me Eve is ok but not totally my taste. Just got done with the Roxxy route (liked that she seems nicer then when u first meet her) Mia is really cute and too sweet, what I would like to see is you putting a leash on your sister and walking her around town. guess what I am saying is I really don't have a total favorite. but did not mean too upset u with my question.
I'm not upset at all man.

Reactions: Imskel

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I liked her more when I thought she was a trap. DC fucked that one up good.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
DC actually said a while ago that he considers a "trap option" which means there could be a choice to enable and disable the homosexual content. Those who disable it would get a slightly different, possibly shorter but fully female story. That on the other hand would mean that it doesn't really matter whom we have seen or not.
Given the stupid ass rage going on over on Twitter around Huniepop 2 I'll bet he'll go with that

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
DC actually said a while ago that he considers a "trap option" which means there could be a choice to enable and disable the homosexual content. Those who disable it would get a slightly different, possibly shorter but fully female story. That on the other hand would mean that it doesn't really matter whom we have seen or not.
I really hope that means Eve can still be our trap.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dang! Didn't know that. And by the way you said "which scenes do I think are bugged", I guess I have to assume that the scene was supposed to trigger. I'm talking about the scene in the boys locker room immediately after having sex with Roxxy for the first time where she's talking to Becca and Missy about the experience.

Reactions: carbonatedman

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Given the stupid ass rage going on over on Twitter around Huniepop 2 I'll bet he'll go with that
Well truth be told,for Huniepop the rage was somewhat valid considering the first game required you to go through all girls to unlock the last 3,if 2 followed the same route the optional part would have been out of the window.

Having said that,its kinda impressive how much people actually seem to care about its cast despite its incredibly minimalistic writing(efforts).

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
What do you guys think that will happen after the pregnancy update? Will we be able to knock up pretty much every female in town with 0 consequences other than the babies being born and sent to a daycare to never bother anyone again? Or perhaps there will be an upkeep to pay for each one? Maybe even the moms will join the aunt's dairy farm to help...

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have 2 questions:
1- how do you make to f$%& Roxxy's mom?

2-(most importantly), i think there's a bug on Eric's story because i made the yoga class' lesson then the breastfeeding scene and talk to them about that(the talk option never gone after that) but nothing happen after that(i check the telescope but nothing), what´s supposed to be next?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes