King_005

Jan 25, 2018
What if it's judith ? She likes MC but never pull down pants, just hand jobs and grabbing her boobs. It will be lil dissapointing .

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
I have 2 questions:
1- how do you make to f$%& Roxxy's mom?

2-(most importantly), i think there's a bug on Eric's story because i made the yoga class' lesson then the breastfeeding scene and talk to them about that(the talk option never gone after that) but nothing happen after that(i check the telescope but nothing), what´s supposed to be next?

Idk about roxxy's mom. For me working on miya's story unlocked Erik's story.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I find it amusing how many people name characters as the posible trap that have already appeared fully naked. So you didn't play the game you are talking about?
Let me make a guess: The MC is the trap all along!!111

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I find it amusing how many people name characters as the posible trap that have already appeared fully naked. So you didn't play the game you are talking about?
Let me make a guess: The MC is the trap all along!!111
that would be funny to see,hehehhehe....

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
well with only... say 25% of the game complete more or less its hard to say who the trap is also there was a picture posted plus if you go in the girls bathroom stall u see on the wall "The trap is a Lie!!" so that leads to the question "is there really a trap or is DC mind fucking us in thinking there is"

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well with only... say 25% of the game complete more or less its hard to say who the trap is also there was a picture posted plus if you go in the girls bathroom stall u see on the wall "The trap is a Lie!!" so that leads to the question "is there really a trap or is DC mind fucking us in thinking there is"
maybe the stall were right all along,or maybe its just another way for DC to fuck around and mess with our minds.....who knows?maybe after update 19 everything will be answered,but there still a long way for that happen anyway....

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
maybe the stall were right all along,or maybe its just another way for DC to fuck around and mess with our minds.....who knows?maybe after update 19 everything will be answered,but there still a long way for that happen anyway....
could not agree more

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I think a trap would be nice, if he's gonna add kevin eventually might as well also have some gay eye candy.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Given the fact that MC has sex with her in .16, I'm gonna go ahead and say

Fair enough. Had not encountered that yet in 0.16. Frankly, I would be happy without a trap although I am aware of the allusions with the book on the library shelf and the movie at the theater. Having Wang be a trap is just a lame name joke so I hope we can bypass that.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I can't help thinking how funny it would be if it turned out Captain Terry's girlfriend Sara was the trap this whole time.

Like just imagine the MC showing up at the pier one day and he can't find anyone at first. But then he hears some odd sounds coming from the back of the fishing shack so he sneaks in to investigate and make sure everything is okay, only to find out that Terry and Sara are having some fun... And Sara had a dong damn near the size of the MC's. I would laugh so hard if something like that happened.

I know it wont because of the whole "DC said it's a class mate" thing, but all of you guys speculating on who the trap is has me wondering how the MC would react to finding out ANY of the ladies in the game isn't really a lady after all. lol

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Who might be this new girl?
My guess is the nurse that takes care of newborns.
And the main character will establish a relationship with her. On the second picture is naked. The question with whom she has family connections. Becca's mother?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
one of the new girls with the ? asking who she is could be Missy's sister "due to Missy going on about (my sister says)"

but for me U look at the outline of the girls around the head the hairline looks the same so they could be twins.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes