Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
one of the new girls with the ? asking who she is could be Missy's sister "due to Missy going on about (my sister says)"

but for me U look at the outline of the girls around the head the hairline looks the same so they could be twins.
I think it's the same girl, not two girls. Clothed on the left and nude on the right.

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How can I unlock that big house on map or unlock the boat ? Or we can do it in another update ?
It's not possible yet. The big house belongs to major Rump and the yacht is likely related to the main story. You don't have to worry about them now.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Given the fact that MC has sex with her in .16, I'm gonna go ahead and say

I like your gif pic but I think your a bit early with that... while Roxxy likes to watch u have sex with Missy or Becca her mother is a whole other story... but I could be wrong and to find the truth we may have to wait for a future update to know for sure.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I like your gif pic but I think your a bit early with that... while Roxxy likes to watch u have sex with Missy or Becca her mother is a whole other story... but I could be wrong and to find the truth we may have to wait for a future update to know for sure.
Someone tells you that Crystal's not the trap because having sex with her is in the game, and you reply that the nope gif is "a bit early"... You've got to be trolling now.

Reactions: PatreonTed

Xanderr

Aug 22, 2018
I still can't see the dialogue box for "mom needs you" and I've progressed in the game, I'm able to fuck Debbie at will, I can milk Diane and so on... Why don't I get to see "mom needs you?" I need help please... Anyone with anything useful should reply asap please

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Someone tells you that Crystal's not the trap because having sex with her is in the game, and you reply that the nope gif is "a bit early"... You've got to be trolling now.
sorry miss read the post... and as for the trolling part u can go .... yourself (u can fill in the blank) and yea i am upset at the trolling remark.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sorry miss read the post...
That's alright, it happens.

and as for the trolling part u can go .... yourself (u can fill in the blank) and yea i am upset at the trolling remark.
So you make a mistake that leaves you looking like you're deliberately disregarding what you're told, even quoting that exact post in your reply, and can easily be seen as trolling (whether classical troll behaviour or lighthearted joking) and you're the injured party when called out for what it looked like... Grow up.

Reactions: quack9

Mark17

May 15, 2017
New characters!
Aug 22 at 7:10am
Some of you may not have watched the streams so here's a preview of some new characters coming in the next update! At the top we have 2 new characters related to Annie (parents) with their home location. At the bottom we have a new character making an appearance at the hospital. Any guess who the character is and what their background may be? :>
Development and progress should be speeding up in the near future as we get deeper into production. I'll try to do another all-day stream this week perhaps and talk about hot things are going!

-DC
wow, one few games where sons looks like their parents

leviet

May 2, 2017
Hello, i want know if there's another game like Summertime Saga. I really like this game and i never find another one like this.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
that secret hospital character could me rhondas mom me thinks
From what little I watched of the stream yesterday DC was talking that Rhonda would not have a mom, but at this point he was not 100% sure only like 85% would be my guess.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes