mattius77

May 16, 2017
I like your gif pic but I think your a bit early with that... while Roxxy likes to watch u have sex with Missy or Becca her mother is a whole other story... but I could be wrong and to find the truth we may have to wait for a future update to know for sure.
MC can have both vag and anal sex with Crystal in .16. Roxxy's mom is not a trap.

Reactions: TheDevian

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
People keep suggesting that a character with prominent breasts will be the trap (if there even fucking is one, Jesus). That's not really how the term "trap" works. A trap isn't just the same as a transsexual character who's gotten implants or whatever - it's a male that is so feminine as to be virtually indistinguishable from a girl. So I'd expect a flat chest but very feminine face and hips, maybe.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Please. We all know the trap isn't Eve. It's Annie and/or the Principal. You know those 2 pee standing up, and I bet they are longer and thicker than the MC.
my bet is its not Annie "I think she is just a pawn for smith". Along the Smith line I think you have a good point there.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "EveIsmyWife, post: 1030316, członek: 816138"]
oh chłopiec do popularnych fanartów? [/ QUOTE]
Lub reakcji Roxxy, gdy łapie MC z Crystal.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
People keep suggesting that a character with prominent breasts will be the trap (if there even fucking is one, Jesus). That's not really how the term "trap" works. A trap isn't just the same as a transsexual character who's gotten implants or whatever - it's a male that is so feminine as to be virtually indistinguishable from a girl. So I'd expect a flat chest but very feminine face and hips, maybe.
yeah,following that concept was what made me sure that Eve wasnt a trap before since you see her boobs thanks to Dewitt's quest....the only problem is that the patrons were asking him for Eve to be the trap,so let's just wait and see,until this update there still much time anyway.....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
yeah,following that concept was what made me sure that Eve wasnt a trap before since you see her boobs thanks to Dewitt's quest....the only problem is that the patrons were asking him for Eve to be the trap,so let's just wait and see,until this update there still much time anyway.....
And maybe there isn't going to be any trap and we are all just wasting our time trying to figure out who it is.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Wait, it just hit me! The trap is...Eric! C'mon it so obvious. The tits, the girly like squishiness. When he/she and June get caught messing around I dont recall seeing shaft. They are actually fuzzy bumping! Yes, yes! I figured it out for all of you! Praise my name and find a new topic like who can the MC fuck next and in which orifice! I want the car sales girl to take it in her nose so we can watch the jizz flow out of her ears.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
with Crawdaddy's definition of a trap Eve could very well be the trap and if seraphimd2 is correct about the partons wanting her/him too be. Even with Dewitt's questline u only see her/his chest (the pants stay on and are baggy so u can't make out a outline or anything).

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
with Crawdaddy's definition of a trap Eve could very well be the trap and if seraphimd2 is correct about the partons wanting her/him too be. Even with Dewitt's questline u only see her/his chest (the pants stay on and are baggy so u can't make out a outline or anything).
All of these theories on potential traps has me paranoid. Shit! Is my wife a trap. I always knew she has balls but have I just been missing her huge cock for over a decade? Is her butthole so naturally juicy I have mistook it for a vag this whole time? Oh, shit. It's gettin bad in here man! Someone talk me down!

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
All of these theories on potential traps has me paranoid. Shit! Is my wife a trap. I always knew she has balls but have I just been missing her huge cock for over a decade? Is her butthole so naturally juicy I have mistook it for a vag this whole time? Oh, shit. It's gettin bad in here man! Someone talk me down!
lol.. i hear u... I know my ex had balls hell she was married to me for 5 years.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone else think Kevin and The Trap(yes superhero/villian spelling) will end up spit roasting or at least pulling an eiffel tower(yes no capital e because french) on the MC? Just thought of the question and now the picture is stuck in my head. And with all the voices already taking up real estate there I am running out of room. Now you're picturing it, aren't you? You are? Oh you dirty girl you.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes