Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Haven't played this for sometime. I'm not normally a fan of continually starting from scratch, every time there's an update, and this game isn't exactly small.
So to get to my point; do saves carry over yet, or do we still start from beginning each update?
Please read the orange text in the very first post in this thread. Thank you.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Haven't played this for sometime. I'm not normally a fan of continually starting from scratch, every time there's an update, and this game isn't exactly small.
So to get to my point; do saves carry over yet, or do we still start from beginning each update?
well,the game doesnt have save compatibility still,try to see back after version 0.20 if getting all over from beggining bothers you...

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
First of all i am sorry if this is a wrong section for this question;

It is about gameplay, where is that book Erik loaned from library? I got other two but can't find Erik's. There is one how to make spaggetti book at basement but can't click on it.

EDIT: I guess it is a buggy quest, when i go to library and talk to librarian, game sez Dexter's book is missing and when i check his locker again book is still sitting in there. You can click and get it but when you look again it is still in there.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
First of all i am sorry if this is a wrong section for this question;

It is about gameplay, where is that book Erik loaned from library? I got other two but can't find Erik's. There is one how to make spaggetti book at basement but can't click on it.
Under his bed. But watch out for his spankerchief. It will attack you if you stay to long.

Reactions: whereislotion

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Is it at possible to save share? I was up to the point where your experimenting with the Asian Science Teacher. I can't say I look foreward to grinding up to that point again.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Is it at possible to save share? I was up to the point where your experimenting with the Asian Science Teacher. I can't say I look foreward to grinding up to that point again.
Yup.

Try checking out this thread:

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Please read the orange text in the very first post in this thread. Thank you.
Yeah.... oddly enough it never occurred to me to check the first page. thanks

well,the game doesnt have save compatibility still,try to see back after version 0.20 if getting all over from beggining bothers you...
cheers, for the tip. I check back every now and again checking the posts to see if anyone mentions having to start a new game or not.

CrazyRonny

Mar 21, 2018
V16.1 Look like I can't unlock the park... I talked to Eve in the morning in Bissette class room... but nothing , I can't continue without upgrading my stats.
I try restarting a new game but still can't unlock the park???

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i can't seem to trigger the first mrs johnson sex scene does anyone knw how to trigger it?
Depending on what you are doing, what you count as a sex scene, and what path you are taking with them, that could be any of them.
Do you mean the poker game, the 3P, the yoga one, or what?

Mar 21, 2018
Depending on what you are doing, what you count as a sex scene, and what path you are taking with them, that could be any of them.
Do you mean the poker game, the 3P, the yoga one, or what?
Any of them i only have the telescope scenes and cant figure out how to get the other 3

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes