votoms_22

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know if there are any plans to see more of the principal and the MC? I know I said it before but I really want to see him mess her up.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any plans to see more of the principal and the MC? I know I said it before but I really want to see him mess her up.
Yes, there'll certainly be more and they'll certainly have fun at some point. Patreons will have to vote for her/the underground cult first though, which means it won't happen anytime soon - certainly not this year and possibly not in the first half of next years.

Reactions: KaiserST

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
I'm encountering a bug issue where my screen randomly returns to the fishing pier, while dialogue remains running. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Screenshot attached for reference.
Giving myself one bump for tech support (since some real knowledgeable people have posted over the past week). If this doesn't lead anywhere, I'll call it's a wash, take a break, and play from scratch at the next update.

Thanks!

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So what's the deal with incest in future releases? Is DarkCookie not making any new family relationships due to Patreon rules? Or is he planning on making the dialog so that you can still patch things up? I'm thinking there's lots of potential for Mia and dad, Annie and dad, more of Erik and mom, etc.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Giving myself one bump for tech support (since some real knowledgeable people have posted over the past week). If this doesn't lead anywhere, I'll call it's a wash, take a break, and play from scratch at the next update.

Thanks!
Can't say I have seen that before, it does seem a bit similar to the old one that would reset the day one dialogue though. Let me ask you this, did you use the mouse roll back mod some people were talking about? Scrolling up seems like it can really break things in this game.

My best advice would be to reload a save from before it happened, and if you are using that mod, don't roll back.

R

rufous

Is it just me or the last few updates made this game really slow-loading? I need to wait for a very long time before the game starts.

The required labeling while saving is annoying too.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I can't be orange because its made of cheese.
Hence why I said "make shit up". I know it was a joke, but your comedic correction doesn't really work.

Is it just me or the last few updates made this game really slow-loading? I need to wait for a very long time before the game starts.

The required labeling while saving is annoying too.
It's gotten a lot bigger, so that make sense. Do you play PC or Android? It apparently takes a long while to load on Android.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hence why I said "make shit up". I know it was a joke, but your comedic correction doesn't really work.

It's gotten a lot bigger, so that make sense. Do you play PC or Android? It apparently takes a long while to load on Android.
it takes a good while to load on linux too,but it goes on smoothly afterwards.....

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I started a new game with the latest patch and I'm missing two options with Debbie. I'm wondering if they've been removed since the last time I played.
- Kitchen/Morning - sex over the table
- Room/Night - get in bed with her.

Other than that, I didn't think I would enjoy Roxxy's content as much as I did. Even Crystal(!!!)

Oct 9, 2017
I started a new game with the latest patch and I'm missing two options with Debbie. I'm wondering if they've been removed since the last time I played.
- Kitchen/Morning - sex over the table
- Room/Night - get in bed with her.

Other than that, I didn't think I would enjoy Roxxy's content as much as I did. Even Crystal(!!!)
How about finding out that Roxy is actually the MC's half-sister? Crystal doesn't know who the dad is, Dark Cookie could spin it that way later if he wanted. Dead dad could have cheated on Debbie in his early years.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with pizza delivery quest not ending in the new version? After the 3 deliveries, my MC just keeps riding that bike like it owes him money !?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How about finding out that Roxy is actually the MC's half-sister? Crystal doesn't know who the dad is, Dark Cookie could spin it that way later if he wanted. Dead dad could have cheated on Debbie in his early years.
Considering the fact DC had to rewrite all family related scenes to make them seem like stranger/good friends rather than family I doubt he'll include yet another unnecesary landmine (I know there is the mod...still that seem unlikely)
Is anyone else having problems with pizza delivery quest not ending in the new version? After the 3 deliveries, my MC just keeps riding that bike like it owes him money !?
known bug...after the last house moved by just click each pizza again until all are crossed, you'll still get paid in the full

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
well , now i'm playing SS on notebook and i have installed the game but i'm getting a problem , moments after i begin the history my video driver crashes and a message pop ups: "the video driver has stopped working and has recovered" i just tested another game and this doesn't happen and my video drive is the latest version, anyone is having this issue or have a solution?

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just dropping this here, but the long load times issue is not from our end, but renpy's. We updated the engine to v7, which introduced this issue, but there is a way to fix it posted in the pins of the #help channel on our discord. Unfortunately, this fix only applies to PC/mac/linux and not android.

And for the technicalities of it : renpytom coded a new feature (useless at that) in renpy, that needs to scan through the files of the game. Problem is that the code for loading the images and files was poorly optimized (for the connoisseurs, in O(n²) complexity). After arguing with him, he finally realized his mistake, and committed a fix for it that brought the complexity to a mere O(n). This means that it used to have to "load" 81 millions images for 9000 actual files, and now it's back to loading each file only once. This also means that the game will take that long to load if we reach 81 millions files (seems like a lot tho :D)

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Just dropping this here, but the long load times issue is not from our end, but renpy's. We updated the engine to v7, which introduced this issue, but there is a way to fix it posted in the pins of the #help channel on our discord. Unfortunately, this fix only applies to PC/mac/linux and not android.

And for the technicalities of it : renpytom coded a new feature (useless at that) in renpy, that needs to scan through the files of the game. Problem is that the code for loading the images and files was poorly optimized (for the connoisseurs, in O(n²) complexity). After arguing with him, he finally realized his mistake, and committed a fix for it that brought the complexity to a mere O(n). This means that it used to have to "load" 81 millions images for 9000 actual files, and now it's back to loading each file only once. This also means that the game will take that long to load if we reach 81 millions files (seems like a lot tho :D)
Good to know. Wish I understood what you said.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
I hope that DC will soon post the continuation of the main thread and the theme of Bad Guysl Depending on whether it will be a large organized crime group and in what will be able to insert your fingers, it will turn out how much space there is for new content related to it. For example, if they are involved in tribute and extortion, there may be an opportunity for the MC to get "close relations" with the owners or sellers in the shopping center.
I also count on more MC history with mature women. Extensive stories. MC is a teenager, so girls his age and meeting them is a natural turn of events. However, gaining the respect of mature women, especially those who have a family, husband and children, maybe even a friend of MC is definitely something much more difficult. And as such, I'm definitely more interested in it. : D
I hope DarkCockie will create a few such stories in which the main goal of the MC will be to get into the panties of a mature woman.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
got another confirmation that eve is not going to be the trap today in the stream. dc talked about the pregnancy feature and how diane is getting hers with this update but eve in some later update down the line. now how can she get pregnant if she's a trap? that shouldn't be possible right? so eve is definitely not the trap.

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
well , now i'm playing SS on notebook and i have installed the game but i'm getting a problem , moments after i begin the history my video driver crashes and a message pop ups: "the video driver has stopped working and has recovered" i just tested another game and this doesn't happen and my video drive is the latest version, anyone is having this issue or have a solution???

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes