Shane2

Jul 3, 2018
Good to know. Wish I understood what you said.
ROFLMAO at 6 in the morning. think i'll have a great day at work today, remembering this and goofy-lmao to the amazement of my colleagues! Thank You brother.
and to Dogeek: GREAT game, huge following, Thank You as well, please keep it up...

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
His mother, his aunt, his two neighbor ladies, four teachers, a classmate's mother, a *gulp* hospital administrator, plus existing potential frameworks for at least five or six other mature/MILF types, in addition to around four other adult ladies........

I think we're set here, boss.
Do not understand. It is not about stories where the game leads us handily, and will not even allow us to continue the main story if we do not bring these "adventures" to the end. I mean completely optional side story, having a small connection to the main story, where MC's goal is to gain the feeling of a mature woman. Something similar to the stories of school friends but with a mature woman. A completely optional story but extensive. A story in which (if he manages to finish it) MC will get the feeling of a mature woman, not just fast sex.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Honestly, I'm looking forward to the succubus. It's a nice special Halloween thing. It would be nice if it became an annual thing in the game. Maybe a werewolf next year.

Also I'm late to this but I'm glad to see Eve is getting content. Now all I want is Judith to get some more content. Wtb more nerdy/geeky girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Stuck when need to steal the exams. Principal house is locked, cant sleep, cant do anything.
What can I do? Can I use console to enter principal house or unlock it? When it's supposed to be unlocked?
Odds are, it is still locked because you missed something, like talking to your supposed helpers, or not going at the right time...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do not understand. It is not about stories where the game leads us handily, and will not even allow us to continue the main story if we do not bring these "adventures" to the end. I mean completely optional side story, having a small connection to the main story, where MC's goal is to gain the feeling of a mature woman. Something similar to the stories of school friends but with a mature woman. A completely optional story but extensive. A story in which (if he manages to finish it) MC will get the feeling of a mature woman, not just fast sex.
Well, completely optional and extensive at the same time are kind of exclusive, given that time is always an issue. So for the longer stories you'll likely have to live with those main characters who are in the game right now, especially since there are quite a few grown up women. Else we don't really know what's going to be needed in the end to actually finish the game. I guess it's pretty likely that you'll be pretty free in your choices on how and with whom finish it when everything is done - as far as it goes of course.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the succubus. It's a nice special Halloween thing. It would be nice if it became an annual thing in the game. Maybe a werewolf next year.
Yes, I really hope that he was able to get something done. After all it's quite a bit of addtional work...

Feb 7, 2018
got another confirmation that eve is not going to be the trap today in the stream. dc talked about the pregnancy feature and how diane is getting hers with this update but eve in some later update down the line. now how can she get pregnant if she's a trap? that shouldn't be possible right? so eve is definitely not the trap.
Two words - Buck Angel.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
got another confirmation that eve is not going to be the trap today in the stream. dc talked about the pregnancy feature and how diane is getting hers with this update but eve in some later update down the line. now how can she get pregnant if she's a trap? that shouldn't be possible right? so eve is definitely not the trap.
Dude just accept trap Eve :D

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
because she's my wife duh

btw have you guys seen todays stream? are we getting some lewd content with the consumr store clerk? i've also heard we might get some content with the pizza restaurant lady
A real gentleman will love his wife no matter if she has a dick or not. On a serious note, pretty sure we will get some lewd scenes with them but nothing more unfortunately. (Talking about h-scenes)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A real gentleman will love his wife no matter if she has a dick or not.
Didn't say I wouldn't still love her, but I am not 'bi' enough to still be able to have sex with her at that point. If you can, more power to you! There was a time in my life I could have introduced you to a few of my friends who could have filled that role for you. XD
Not saying I would be upset if it happened, but it would be a bit disappointing for me too, as her story was one of the ones I was most looking forward to playing. She reminds me of some of the girls I actually dated back in school.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Didn't say I wouldn't still love her, but I am not 'bi' enough to still be able to have sex with her at that point. If you can, more power to you! There was a time in my life I could have introduced you to a few of my friends who could have filled that role for you. XD
Not saying I would be upset if it happened, but it would be a bit disappointing for me too, as her story was one of the ones I was most looking forward to playing. She reminds me of some of the girls I actually dated back in school.
I just wanted to mess with him :D Truth to be told I was never attracted to trans, probably because I have never met one yet. I think. Who knows tho if I am high or pretty drunk and the girl is very attractive I could do some stupid shit I would later probably regret.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat. What more do you need?!

Reactions: TastySnickers

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
because she's my wife duh

btw have you guys seen todays stream? are we getting some lewd content with the consumr store clerk? i've also heard we might get some content with the pizza restaurant lady
i'm still waiting for some decent content for judith's mom,shame that this will probably be true when her update get voted to be made....

phasxlr

Sep 10, 2017
Hoping I dont reapiting another person's question, but where do i find this older android version? I was about to download on the link and then i see that i need this older ver :/ Please, can someone help with how a make the install for android?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm still waiting for some decent content for judith's mom,shame that this will probably be true when her update get voted to be made....
yeah there are so many side characters which i would like to get some h-scenes. for me it's the asian police woman, maybe she gets something in the next mia update

Reactions: TheDevian

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else have a problem that the incest patch for this version only seems to work about half the time? In the same conversation the MC refers to mom as both "Debbie" and "Mom", and she sometimes treats him as both her son and then just a boarder. Seems a little weird; just wondering if it's something I have to live with or if there's a fix available. Sorry if this has been addressed earlier; I checked the posts here back to the release of V16.1 but couldn't find anything about the patch having problems.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes