TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed. But it's hard to not be a little upset if her dick is bigger than yours.
In this case, I doubt that would be possible. Some guys have a baby's arm down there, this guy has a leg! Sometimes it almost as big as his own forearm! XD

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Shane2

Jul 3, 2018
Do not understand. It is not about stories where the game leads us handily, and will not even allow us to continue the main story if we do not bring these "adventures" to the end. I mean completely optional side story, having a small connection to the main story, where MC's goal is to gain the feeling of a mature woman. Something similar to the stories of school friends but with a mature woman. A completely optional story but extensive. A story in which (if he manages to finish it) MC will get the feeling of a mature woman, not just fast sex.
I think the mc's pretty much 'feeling' about eight mature women right now.

But on a more serious note, i do get what you are trying to portray here.

if references to other games are allowed here;

i believe it would be more akin to what the MC will go through in trying to seduce the mother in "Man Of The House". Even with the built-in phone cheating app (beats messing around with renpy coding any day!), the MC will go through an extensive story-arc in convincing the mother.

It is similar in "Mother Seduction" where apart from the MC's experiences; player also gets to understand the inner feelings, turmoil and dilemma from the mothers' perspective regarding her son, the MC.

Lightly presented in "Milfy City" too. Not so much with the mother, but more so with the sisters, where the player will have to understand the respective sisters mood and feelings towards the Mc before choosing the appropriate dialogue careful not to mess the relationship built up so far.

"My Sweet Neighbors" is another where the MC will nail the neighbor easily enough, but if the player chooses to follow the neighbors daughters route as well, player will have to understand the daughters' feelings towards him to react appropriately.

but, if you are like me, you'd keep returning to SummerTime Saga for its easy and straight-forward replayability,(oh, and the "fast-sex" too) and especially after every major update, just to unravel what new treasures the update has brought.

and the Saga continues...

Reactions: Omniel

chillo

May 7, 2017
How can I low down my dexterity?
you have to use the console, i'm no expert but if you search this thread you will find a how to.

I found I didn't have to lower dexterity cos if I just carried on playing and progressing with other people mom aunt erik mrs Johnson etc it just kickstarted again

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
I think the mc's pretty much 'feeling' about eight mature women right now.

But on a more serious note, i do get what you are trying to portray here.

if references to other games are allowed here;

i believe it would be more akin to what the MC will go through in trying to seduce the mother in "Man Of The House". Even with the built-in phone cheating app (beats messing around with renpy coding any day!), the MC will go through an extensive story-arc in convincing the mother.

It is similar in "Mother Seduction" where apart from the MC's experiences; player also gets to understand the inner feelings, turmoil and dilemma from the mothers' perspective regarding her son, the MC.

Lightly presented in "Milfy City" too. Not so much with the mother, but more so with the sisters, where the player will have to understand the respective sisters mood and feelings towards the Mc before choosing the appropriate dialogue careful not to mess the relationship built up so far.

"My Sweet Neighbors" is another where the MC will nail the neighbor easily enough, but if the player chooses to follow the neighbors daughters route as well, player will have to understand the daughters' feelings towards him to react appropriately.

but, if you are like me, you'd keep returning to SummerTime Saga for its easy and straight-forward replayability,(oh, and the "fast-sex" too) and especially after every major update, just to unravel what new treasures the update has brought.

and the Saga continues...
Not so extensive. if DarkCookie were to introduce such a thing for all mature women, he would not end this game for years.
I am of the opinion that it must be credibly presented so that the story is engaging and interesting. And that means showing that picking up a woman of about 40, married, having a family through a teenager is a much greater challenge than picking up a friend at a similar age. Mostly. At least when MC wants to pick up such a woman, not when she falls into his own hands. ;)
These difficulties can be simulated, for example, by the lack of missions and goals referring to them. The player has to search for the "traces" himself in the game. Just enter a few places where you can "eavesdrop" NPC conversations and if you hear any references to other characters, especially those who are interested in MC to act on them. MC hears that they have problems or need something .... he goes to them and helps. After several such missions he is no longer a stranger. He is a friend now. Then you can go close and talk. Next solved problems, met needs and MC is getting closer. Show still doubts and moral dilemmas that definitely have a mature woman who begins to think about sex and / or relationship with a teenager. About the mystery in which it must be maintained. e.t.c

I think that it would be a good idea if some of the potential partners were not pursuing the goals of the mission, only the MC would have to search for traces by talking and listening to the NPC. Something like an independent exploration of the open world in RPG games and not following the goals of the mission.

Reactions: Shane2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think that it would be a good idea if some of the potential partners were not pursuing the goals of the mission, only the MC would have to search for traces by talking and listening to the NPC. Something like an independent exploration of the open world in RPG games and not following the goals of the mission.
So you basically want to integrate a second completely different game into the game? I think we can be pretty sure that is not going to happen and that the overall style and pacing of the game won't change that much. Even more so if you consider that SS really isn't about "the art of picking up" women but about an MC who basically stumbles from "bed to bed" in a very light hearted way.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
The game is fun... Fairly well written for what it is. Original artwork is good. Recommend doing one task at a time. Do not multi task. It will cause a game break. I have had to restart 3 times due to random errors like items not appearing or events not triggering. Save yourself some headache and go One girl or one class at a time. Use a walkthru. best way to avoid most of the errors.

bubba123

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else have a problem that the incest patch for this version only seems to work about half the time? In the same conversation the MC refers to mom as both "Debbie" and "Mom", and she sometimes treats him as both her son and then just a boarder. Seems a little weird; just wondering if it's something I have to live with or if there's a fix available. Sorry if this has been addressed earlier; I checked the posts here back to the release of V16.1 but couldn't find anything about the patch having problems.
Yeah, I've seen the same thing. I think the patch is incomplete: decrypted it and looked at the string replacements, I think a lot are missing or are overridden somewhere.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The game is fun... Fairly well written for what it is. Original artwork is good. Recommend doing one task at a time. Do not multi task. It will cause a game break. I have had to restart 3 times due to random errors like items not appearing or events not triggering. Save yourself some headache and go One girl or one class at a time. Use a walkthru. best way to avoid most of the errors.
People are free to ignore this recommendation but I found that this method works in regards to avoiding "dead ends" or irregular continuities...

Teachers > Students > Diane > Home

I started with Okita and did the other three along with her. Roxxy was a natural fit around this time since her story and Bissette intertwined but caused a suspension of disbelief if you did Roxxy first. Diane can be done any time but came naturally as you worked out for Roxxy, and of course, with Diane, Jenny, and Debbie somewhat connected, I focused on them together.

That's just my take on it.

Reactions: unknown78
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes