Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Is it actually part of the narrative that he's a virgin? (Honestly, I forget.)
Not really, but I feel like it's implied in the original, pre-Patreon censorship version at least, where he's in high school, and no one seem to know he has a massive donger.

Also, I like the idea.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Not really, but I feel like it's implied in the original, pre-Patreon censorship version at least, where he's in high school, and no one seem to know he has a massive donger.

Also, I like the idea.
Even when he's not a virgin several of the women assume that he is because they think he's sweet and shy. He never actually disagrees or corrects them.

Reactions: TheDevian

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You mean, like the button? I saw what happened when Dee Dee pushed it... You might need a better hiding place.
images-2.jpg

I was thinking more on the lines of the big red button that Stimpy needs to gaurd! (Will he give into temptation?! Will he....yada yada yada)
tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo6_250.gif
But! I'll take the Dee Dee reference given my avatar! Good one!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys do we have an estimated date when the next version it's gonna come out ?
Thanks in advance

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys do we have an estimated date when the next version it's gonna come out ?
Thanks in advance
Seriously, I'd say 2 or 3 months. Seems like whenever they actually get off to a quick start something comes along that adds 3 to 4 weeks to what appeared to be finished. Just a best guess but I hope it helps you sleep tonight.

Reactions: Kenuichi

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks in advance
heh,your avatar kinda makes me laugh everytime i see it i remember Roxxy using her "hypno-tits",loved how the MC noticed too late how she convinced he to put his neck on line for her......

Reactions: TheDevian

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
heh,your avatar kinda makes me laugh everytime i see it i remember Roxxy using her "hypno-tits",loved how the MC noticed too late how she convinced he to put his neck on line for her......
Hehehe those titties can hypnotize everyone x'D

Reactions: E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes