lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So is a certain "patch" being updated once 0.17 comes out? I was under the impression that "those" characters wouldn't be getting any content any time soon. Or are they still game but with no traces of their former "personalities"?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i'm going to say just once,the wait for this update will be one of the hardest on my life....looking the art DC made already is making me get a hype waaaaaaay too soon for my sanity......

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, i finally have a question to ask. What does taking the cat home do for me? Nobody has interacted with her. Only thing i can think of is maybe should have rescued cat before having Roxxy over?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So is a certain "patch" being updated once 0.17 comes out? I was under the impression that "those" characters wouldn't be getting any content any time soon. Or are they still game but with no traces of their former "personalities"?
If u r talking about former blood relations, i believe DC said he would not go back to then till finished the game.....now, that was months ago that this was said. Lots can change.

Second part of ur question. U can still get it on with diane (obviously if we're breeding her for milk), debbie, mrs johnson still gets it on with erik and u, and the sister i havent tackled yet but i believe u still get her.

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
anyone have a version of the game that isnt bugging out? mine keeps crashing when trying to fix Moms car and when checking achievements.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
anyone have a version of the game that isnt bugging out? mine keeps crashing when trying to fix Moms car and when checking achievements.
Mine handles it fine. Only, starting the game takes a minute or two.
Try sleeping till the next day and try again with car. U might have moved time along by accident doing something. I found no matter what glitch i hit, i could sleep at beachouse i bought and everything resets fine.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there another stream archive link? playlist no longer exists
No, not right now. They are just implementing the full archive on their homepage because Youtube seems to have caused too many troubles. But until then there's just the picarto archive which happened to have some problems due to server stuff during the last days as well.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
We're in the process of implementing a new video (stream recordings) archive on our website. Picarto is doing work on their video hosting servers but we have all the recordings saved locally. Just a matter of time before we get our new archive! :)
Hey man, your shit is great. Keep up the good job.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes