Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So is a certain "patch" being updated once 0.17 comes out? I was under the impression that "those" characters wouldn't be getting any content any time soon. Or are they still game but with no traces of their former "personalities"?
The incest patch is fanmade and has so far been updated for every patch. I'd expect the same happening this time.

Reactions: KaiserST

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Well, i finally have a question to ask. What does taking the cat home do for me? Nobody has interacted with her. Only thing i can think of is maybe should have rescued cat before having Roxxy over?
Playthrough/Walkthrough questions go here:

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Either your download is corrupt, or the extraction wasn't successful, or your AV is triggering.
David says that the game was working before. It was extracted and was working without a problem. David played the game and enjoyed it very much. But yesterday this error first poped up when David wanted to play a Ren'Py game and David was confused. It happens on all Ren'Py games David has so far.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@DarkCookie
Love your work :heartcoveredeyes:
Wanted to task how long are you planning on making this and if there's gonna be some sort of overall storyline or more each individual character with their scenes?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think the lifegaurd should be the trap. U got the glory hole. Her chin is very pointy which is a sign of high testosterone.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the lifegaurd should be the trap. U got the glory hole. Her chin is very pointy which is a sign of high testosterone.
pretty sure that there was nothing hanging around the time we cought her skinny dipping at night though

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
pretty sure that there was nothing hanging around the time we cought her skinny dipping at night though
Eww.....i dont remember catching her skinny dipping. I remember ronda swimming at night though. Thanks! Maybe she'll swallow after that?!

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Eww.....i dont remember catching her skinny dipping. I remember ronda swimming at night though. Thanks! Maybe she'll swallow after that?!
First time you try using the changing rooms you get kicked out of the pool.
Won't allow you to return unless you try going at night.
When you get there Cassie is skinny dipping.
She makes you get her a towel and insists you both leave.
She agrees to let you come back as long as you don't tell anyone about how you caught her.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Don't tell me what to do with stEve!
Just pulling your chain, Cookieman. I'm sure you like eating non red stickered meat and crapping indoors with real toilet paper to wipe the cookie crumbs away. You have to play their game for now, that's just how it goes sometimes.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well that's just great. the incest patch on lewdpatcher is useless, it's damaged, can't even get into the folder. It says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes