E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
First time you try using the changing rooms you get kicked out of the pool.
Won't allow you to return unless you try going at night.
When you get there Cassie is skinny dipping.
She makes you get her a towel and insists you both leave.
She agrees to let you come back as long as you don't tell anyone about how you caught her.
Yeah, nevermind. For some reason was thinking its ronda.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Well that's just great. the incest patch on lewdpatcher is useless, it's damaged, can't even get into the folder. It says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
Sorry for your loss? Just play it as is and use your imagination, I guess. Until a working patch gets released or the Almighty Patreon shows mercy, not much more you can do. Happy slappin' bubba!

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
@DarkCookie
Love your work :heartcoveredeyes:
Wanted to task how long are you planning on making this and if there's gonna be some sort of overall storyline or more each individual character with their scenes?
Thanks!

Hard to predict development time with a game like SS where so many parts of it are open ended and can be extended. I have other projects lined up after SS, so I'm trying my best to finish it in a reasonable time frame (2 years? Who knows). The overall storyline is finding out what happened to the father (and the bad guys) which will unfold through the Mom story and then branch out to other characters (Tony/Mayor Rump/Bank/etc) who will help you unlock access to the bad guy's hideout essentially.

edit: Sorry If I don't reply often/to everyone, just busy.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Thanks!

Hard to predict development time with a game like SS where so many parts of it are open ended and can be extended. I have other projects lined up after SS, so I'm trying my best to finish it in a reasonable time frame (2 years? Who knows). The overall storyline is finding out what happened to the father (and the bad guys) which will unfold through the Mom story and then branch out to other characters (Tony/Mayor Rump/Bank/etc) who will help you unlock access to the bad guy's hideout essentially.

I know you just misspelled Landlady there. Be wary of the unspeakable words.XD

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
The incest patch is ridiculous and incomplete. Debbie keeps saying that he is not MC's mother, asking for a more complete incest patch!
If not, I don't think this is an incest game, you should remove the incest label. This is perfunctory

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks!

1. The dating system will only work for those few selected girls from the school, will it also be available to other women in the game?
2. Will MC be able to have sex with every woman in the game, or some will not be available?

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
The incest patch is ridiculous and incomplete. Debbie keeps saying that he is not MC's mother, asking for a more complete incest patch!
If not, I don't think this is an incest game, you should remove the incest label. This is perfunctory
Well, you know, the incest patch is unofficial.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks!

Hello DarkCookie! Welcome to the community, hope you like it here! I have some questions for you, they are rather about the future of SS:
1. Do you plan on adding new girls in school? Maybe a transfer student or something like that?
2. Will prom be repeatable event?
3. Do you plan to add something like expansions or DLC to SS after you complete creating all the main and sidequest plots?
Anyway, we all here appreciate you becoming part of our F95 family! :)

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
When I take the tissue out of the bin in the Principal's office it doesn't show up in my inventory and I can't leave the room anymore. Any fixes?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I think the incest label should be removed. This is a good game but it is not an incest game. It is unfair to other incest games.
Chill out. It was a proper game with that particular "fetish" until our Glorious Patreonic Master's decided it wasn't family friendly anymore. Either wait till the game is finished and get a patch from @DarkCookie as they right Our Benevolent Ruler's of Patreons wrongs or wait till someone makes a better patch/updates it

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks! It was mostly CaptainSploosh who worked those dialogues, so props to him for the great work he did on those! :)
The Roxxy update in general set a new high of quality, imho, and has rightly received a whole lot of praise on here. Very well done.

And yeah, kudos to CaptainSploosh for turning Roxxy into a genuinely interesting and likeable character.

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
just a little spoiler for those who didnt saw the stream we are going to get some reworks on some chara. (the image its not a final work and its not for this update)

View attachment 146395
View attachment 146396
Ohh the new design is definitely better. There are more curve, the nipple who say hello, and she look young :good: Just one thing that I prefer in the old design: the big areola :firstimekiss:

Reactions: seraphimd2

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
while DC managed to make her look way more younger,he kinda made her look less of a cold-hearted bitch now....he kinda smoked out Jenny's sarcastic smirk....but still,she looks so fresh now....i think this could be considered a victory....
When Jenny's update comes around the writing may pull a Roxxyesque make over on her personality as well. Gotta admit, the icy bitchy alpha male thing workd for her. Hope they don't make her overly likeable. That would make it harder to maintain the shame boner.

Reactions: Escape
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes