Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
So new jenny content is gonna involve the hospital I assume.
Hell maybe a rewrite as to why you have to get the car fixed.

"There's your problem. Arms stuck in the undercarriage. I could fix it now but... [CHR]"

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That would be a good overview if such a thing was released. I don't know whether to laugh at the idea of a game centered around amputees tryin' to get some, but it sure as Hell would be entertaining
The game is on f95. Whats weird is i had to search two differe t ways to get to it. Havent tried it.....dont believe i will either.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
oho,one of the games i usually play just updated,i will have a lot to get my mind out the Diane's update(work doesnt count,since its productive to other people)....

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yeah. The thing is, the new librarian is *smoking hot*, but... it's so different it kinda looks like another character altogether.
My expectations for her are all screwed up too... She's someone you'd expect to have a night scene or two. For the first, it'd come more as a surprise. I mean, I know she's a part from the recent selection, but I wish it was a before and after.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
gotta say,DC is a sadistic motherfucker.....torturing me putting Judith in the renovated list.....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My expectations for her are all screwed up too... She's someone you'd expect to have a night scene or two. For the first, it'd come more as a surprise. I mean, I know she's a part from the recent selection, but I wish it was a before and after.
did you saw the modifications he made on Judith on his stream?here's hoping for the best....dunno why he is meddling with her right now,since her update seems so far each time i look....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
did you saw the modifications he made on Judith on his stream?here's hoping for the best....dunno why he is meddling with her right now,since her update seems so far each time i look....
Did he show her completely naked? Just curious because of the trap thing.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Did he show her completely naked? Just curious because of the trap thing.
for now Judith is safe from that,she is one of the first schoolgirls you see entirely naked on the game the only one who didnt appeared entirely naked on the game are 2,Annie and Eve(unless you count the latinas,them we have 4),for now most of chances lie heavily on Eve's,but as i said before DC is a sadistic motherfucker,so you can wait for everything coming from him......as for me,i'm here on my isolated corner waiting for Judith update to win a poll someday.....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
for now Judith is safe from that,she is one of the first schoolgirls you see entirely naked on the game the only one who didnt appeared entirely naked on the game are 2,Annie and Eve(unless you count the latinas,them we have 4),for now most of chances lie heavily on Eve's,but as i said before DC is a sadistic motherfucker,so you can wait for everything coming from him......as for me,i'm here on my isolated corner waiting for Judith update to win a poll someday.....
Damn, i forgot the locker room scene when they change at beginning.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Rhonda is never shown in the nude either.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't forget Konterina, we haven't seen her at all, let alone naked. We have seen the robot version, but there is a covered picture with her name on the police board saying that she is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering Konterina's ability, her strange version of humor and who programed her I wouldn't be surprised if that was a makeup case by herself... even the police is useing PCs nowadays :þ

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Don't forget Konterina, we haven't seen her at all, let alone naked. We have seen the robot version, but there is a covered picture with her name on the police board saying that she is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good eye, my friend. Maybe Okita is doing some Black Mirror shit. Future 3some? Hmmm...sex bots are a thing now.

Reactions: TheDevian

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Good eye, my friend. Maybe Okita is doing some Black Mirror shit. Future 3some? Hmmm...sex bots are a thing now.
Off topic. Relates to the posting board. Can we find that doggo and adopt it? Getting the cat was the most useless yet pretty cool thing for me. I love how it's drawn

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Off topic. Relates to the posting board. Can we find that doggo and adopt it? Getting the cat was the most useless yet pretty cool thing for me. I love how it's drawn
You find a woman in the park, the doggo is hers and she lost it, you find it and give it back to her. You get nothing special if I remember correctly. The girl is the one at the yoga, Anna I think.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes