lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
When Jenny's update comes around the writing may pull a Roxxyesque make over on her personality as well. Gotta admit, the icy bitchy alpha male thing workd for her. Hope they don't make her overly likeable. That would make it harder to maintain the shame boner.
People from Lewdpather won't be happy if she get's new lines, lol. Even more to correct after our Benevolent Patreonic Master's deprived us of certain relationships

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
People from Lewdpather won't be happy if she get's new lines, lol. Even more to correct after our Benevolent Patreonic Master's deprived us of certain relationships
Preach on, my friend! May Patreon, in Its infinite wisdom, bring you peace and powerful erections. There are people at Lewdpatcher? I thought it was just one semi-sentient protoplasmic puddle locked in a dark closet with a laptop and wifi. Learn something new every day. Well, they deserve some chips, cookies, and punch for their work. And maybe a 30 second handy.

Reactions: E-Dog

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I like the new Jenny, but not so much Jane, I think it was better before

Dark Cookie if you are reading please in the next update also add scenes to Debbie:'(

(Sorry my english )
Your English is fine. Your sentiment is better. More Mo, err, Debbie. We all know she's a freaky lass, time for her to let loose!

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
Visit from Nun (after about 3-4 days)

> Visit church at night

I talked with her and I was 4-5 the night in church 4-5 times and nothing happens
What should he do?
can not convince me at all on a Hellen

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The Roxxy update in general set a new high of quality, imho, and has rightly received a whole lot of praise on here. Very well done.

And yeah, kudos to CaptainSploosh for turning Roxxy into a genuinely interesting and likeable character.
Yeap he managed to make her from my least favourite TO my favourite,her change felt so natural with her sad backstory being explained and her foursome scene is the best scene in the game imo

Reactions: Crawdaddy

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone else prefer the old design for Jenny? (Maybe besides the leg shading bht that could be fixed rather easily)
She looks more like a real woman in it IMHO.
The new design for Jane looks better though except her hands they look weird
well,he made Jane more thin,so its kinda expected a thinner arm and hands....aside for that,Jenny kinda looks nice,just softer than before,so yeah,kinda lost some of her"bitchy"presence,her breasts seemed smaller than before,but i really felt the way he changed her nipples,maybe he changes back when she gets her pregnancy content...i think he traded some of the volume to give it more firmness(they seem more perky now)...

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I kind of like the changes, but how is Jenny supposed to jerk off the MC with no arms? Is this some sort of handicap fetish? I'm so confused... j/k
Breaking news!
Jenny officially confirmed in new role starring as the main character for Katawa Shougo's first ever DLC expansion pack.
Tune in later for a round table discussion with the heads Kompass Studios and Four Leaf Studios as they dive into the topic of multiverse theory and the real depth of this landmark crossover event.

Reactions: Glorious Cat

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Breaking news!
Jenny officially confirmed in new role starring as the main character for Katawa Shougo's first ever DLC expansion pack.
Tune in later for a round table discussion with the heads Kompass Studios and Four Leaf Studios as they dive into the topic of multiverse theory and the real depth of this landmark crossover event.
wut

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I like both new Jenny and new Jane. But tbh I prefer old Jane, as she looks more like someone I know for realz, and that would make fapping that much more entertaining.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That game has sex scenes with amputees. That's what he's refering to.
That would be a good overview if such a thing was released. I don't know whether to laugh at the idea of a game centered around amputees tryin' to get some, but it sure as Hell would be entertaining

Reactions: E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes