Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
People are free to ignore this recommendation but I found that this method works in regards to avoiding "dead ends" or irregular continuities...

Teachers > Students > Diane > Home

I started with Okita and did the other three along with her. Roxxy was a natural fit around this time since her story and Bissette intertwined but caused a suspension of disbelief if you did Roxxy first. Diane can be done any time but came naturally as you worked out for Roxxy, and of course, with Diane, Jenny, and Debbie somewhat connected, I focused on them together.

That's just my take on it.
But but... I prefer MC losing his virginity to his mom. :(

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
But but... I prefer MC losing his virginity to his mom. :(
You mean his landlady, right?! Oh Mighty Patreon, we know You are always watching. Please do not punish us wee mortals, anymore than you already have, for the misguided words of but a few. Show us mercy, in Your infinite kindness, and help us to enlighten these few who do not know of what they speak...

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure where to put this so I put it here. If needed to I can move it to the correct place later. I have a Samsung Galaxy s7, with no sd card. My question is, is it still possible to get the patch from lewdpatcher to work despite this?

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Still on vacation, but this is my last day as a SS Patron since I do have some disagreements with developement of the game (especially current update). I will be back when 0.18 (or more likely 0.19) will be in developement. I also hope that my updates somehow helped you to keep track.

LAST UPDATE IS HERE BELOW

screencapture-my-kompasproductions-dev-2018-09-01-09_03_18.png

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Still on vacation, but this is my last day as a SS Patron since I do have some disagreements with developement of the game (especially current update). I will be back when 0.18 (or more likely 0.19) will be in developement. I also hope that my updates somehow helped you to keep track.

View attachment 144265
"D20: Caught!" I hope it is what I think it is. And I hope it leads to what I think it will lead (although I wouldn't be surprised if it's left for a future update... smh).

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

View attachment 144265
thanks for the updates bro,and i can understand your reasons,i've stopped funding SS since the delay in teachers update incident(the one before they picked up the project again),still waiting to see if i'm really ready to fund him again...

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018

View attachment 144265
i'm curious about the micoe new art, the hospital bathroom scenes, and the new characters, some interesting shit there

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can not quantify in hours, but if you play it for the first time I would say a lot

( Sorry my English )

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes