D

Deleted member 764122

What if Eric is (will become) the trap? Maybe he gets tired of never getting decent pussy (June is ugly) , being a fat nerd with an small penis and wants to have fun like MC is having, so he decides to make an radical change like in one of those movies where the whale girl becomes hot in days and everyone be like "whos that?". Maybe I went too far but its creative isn'it?.. He surely seems degenerate enough.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
What if Eric is (will become) the trap? Maybe he gets tired of never getting decent pussy (June is ugly) , being a fat nerd with an small penis and wants to have fun like MC is having, so he decides to make an radical change like in one of those movies where the whale girl becomes hot in days and everyone be like "whos that?". Maybe I went too far but its creative isn'it?.. He surely seems degenerate enough.
Maybe the moon is an orange. I mean, we can make up random shit all we want, it doesn't make it any more plausible.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...but cheese can't squash you once the moon hits the earth (Legend of Zelda)... or atleast it would be a much greater mess if it did...and wouldn't the monster s living on the moon just eat it all up before anything (Final Fantasy VIII)? :þ

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
...but cheese can't squash you once the moon hits the earth (Legend of Zelda)... or atleast it would be a much greater mess if it did...and wouldn't the monster s living on the moon just eat it all up before anything (Final Fantasy VIII)? :þ
Of course not! They don't have the proper wine to pair with it.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
When was the last time you saw a herbivorous monster on the moon?
They are obviously lactose intolerant.
Also you wouldnt believe what a mess cheese can make,especially if its melted during atmospheric entry(also with enough force it very much could squish you,blame evil gravity).

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
When was the last time you saw a herbivorous monster on the moon?
They are obviously lactose intolerant.
Also you wouldnt believe what a mess cheese can make,especially if its melted during atmospheric entry(also with enough force it very much could squish you,blame evil gravity).
Gravity! That bitch always pulls me down!

... so does that mean that the french are from the moon or that they created it? XD
Please. We all know the finest wine is made at the Boone family farm.

... so does that mean that the french are from the moon or that they created it? XD
And when was the last time the french created anything worthwhile? French ticklers don't count. The Icelanders actually came up with those. True story. I would tell it but we don't have enough time. Damn kinky Icelanders.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
her help is based on story progression... either the player will mention something dureing the morning or a sequence will trigger if you go to the basement askeing her never triggered any event for me

Oct 9, 2017
Once Dark Cookie finally finishes Summertime Saga, I wonder if he would be open to making this into an animated series, with voice acting of course? I like his art style, I think it would translate well into a cartoon show. Then who knows, maybe a big budget Hollywood movie? :biggrin:

His script is definitely better than some actual movie story lines out there.. (Twilight.. cough.. cough..)

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
You know Eric is actually pretty decently endowed especially for a fat person but its just dwarfed by MC's half-man half-horse cock in the threesome scene. Only Dexter has an actually below average dick. Your idea seems pretty farfetched btw

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't be orange because its made of cheese.
Have you never seen cheddar? Most of that is orange, there is also that crummy American 'cheese', and fake cheese, like Velveeta or cheese wiz. lol

That said, I will make one more guess on who is the trap based on what we supposedly know...
If it is a student, as so many say, other than Eve's friends, the only one we have not seen at least partially nude, is the 'missing' student, Konterina! She is a student, has been in the game for a while now, and we have not seen her genitalia, only a bit of her personality (assuming the robot and the 'missing' girl are one in the same, and not just sharing a name, etc.).

So, unless it is a 'reverse' trap or not a real 'trap', Konterina is my hypothesis, can anyone break it yet? XD

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes