Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Wait, it just hit me! The trap is...Eric! C'mon it so obvious. The tits, the girly like squishiness. When he/she and June get caught messing around I dont recall seeing shaft. They are actually fuzzy bumping! Yes, yes! I figured it out for all of you! Praise my name and find a new topic like who can the MC fuck next and in which orifice! I want the car sales girl to take it in her nose so we can watch the jizz flow out of her ears.
Nope. He's part of the threesome with his "landlord"

I honestly think it has to be a new character and DC be trollin' yo.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
It's from his website.
If you mean his patreon page, people/bots are spamming fanart claimed as spoilers from future updates to lure people to sites with malware/ads etc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would only trust the patreon posts (not comments) and his Discord server.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And maybe there isn't going to be any trap and we are all just wasting our time trying to figure out who it is.
man,you just dont know how much i wanted that what you said turns out to be the truth,but it would be unfair with the guys who are waiting just for the trap to have their fetish erased from the game,it could be frustating,just like having the save compatibility update being kicked for the next poll.....

Reactions: TheDevian

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Uh, ever take, I mean hear of a strap on? It has to be Eric, cuz tits.
i do not think so, because when you play mrs.johnson route, and take the not"girlfriend" route, eric will be there along with MC, and they will be all having a thresome, so your theory does not hold water my friend, try a different angle, shake things up a bit, maybe you'll get it , along with my reference ....

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
man,you just dont know how much i wanted that what you said turns out to be the truth,but it would be unfair with the guys who are waiting just for the trap to have their fetish erased from the game,it could be frustating,just like having the save compatibility update being kicked for the next poll.....
well, i for one still waiting on the save compatibility to kick in, and sadly, i only come here when i want to check for the next release, and if it is stable to play it or not, but, at this point, it only takes me a few hours to reach the point where i need to continue where the last version stopped, and it does not bother me any longer, it will save a whole fk lots of time wasted, sure, but its like having to wait for the bus to arrive at its destination, cant force it ....
as for the trap, i have only to say about this, "que cera cera" ....
peace out, horny bunch ....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
i do not think so, because when you play mrs.johnson route, and take the not"girlfriend" route, eric will be there along with MC, and they will be all having a thresome, so your theory does not hold water my friend, try a different angle, shake things up a bit, maybe you'll get it , along with my reference ....
Its all been sarcasm bud. I don't care who or even if there is a trap. It's just fun to pull wild random crap out of my dark and stinky to see what kind of crazy responses peeps will throw out. Although I did discover a hidden antipathy for Eric. Probably because of his orc obsession. I mean, who the hell gets that deeply involved in a game? Am I right? Yoink!

Reactions: S8tern

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Am I alone in wanting a scene with Carl Winslow, er I mean Earl, Harold and the MC goin next door to the donut shop and pulling a train on the counter lady? Just think of the snappy dialogue. "Thats it, Harold! Make her face look like a warm glazed donut!" "Fuck yeah, Earl! Chocolate cream inject her!"

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I'm gonna go ahead and say that yes, you are indeed alone in that.
You would think so, but consider the site you're on. While you may not enjoy the idea of this rainbow coalition of cock pleasing a well meaning hard working woman, the sad truth of the matter is someone else will read that and start a drip.

D

Deleted member 359852

Anyone else have issue with game locking and going to menu when you find kitten in cemetery?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone else have issue with game locking and going to menu when you find kitten in cemetery?
Are you playing version 0.16.1? That bug is know and should have been fixed in that version. In case you are still playing 0.16. there's nothing you can do, except not getting the kitten - it's not needed anyway.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you mean his patreon page, people/bots are spamming fanart claimed as spoilers from future updates to lure people to sites with malware/ads etc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would only trust the patreon posts (not comments) and his Discord server.
Yeah, those spam posts were so fucking annoying!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
A question. Does the game have a translation into Spanish?
Not to my knowledge... Main thing is the incest patch.

If you want something translated to Spanish (I think) it'd be "Pact with a Witch" where it has a heavy dose of Spanish influence (country)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
My idea is to play the game knowing the story and that's why I would love it to be in Spanish, more than anything that's why

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think DC actually plans to offer translations eventually since many people asked for them and have offered help but he doesn't want to care until the game is done since too many things change and will continue to change each update. So it would have to be an unofficiap patch for now.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Haven't played this for sometime. I'm not normally a fan of continually starting from scratch, every time there's an update, and this game isn't exactly small.
So to get to my point; do saves carry over yet, or do we still start from beginning each update?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes