Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Given the stupid ass rage going on over on Twitter around Huniepop 2 I'll bet he'll go with that
Just for the heck of it, I'm going to claim that Missy is the trap. "She's a stick" and she likes MC (nothing wrong with that) but she plays no major role (so far).

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
I love this game but I sometimes encounter a few bugs here and there. I will wait for a later update to fully experience this game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
idk why you are so sure that eve is the trap, last time when dc streamed i asked him to pls not make eve the trap and he was like "don't worry it's going to be fine"

it would make much more sense if the trap is related to the cult update tbh if it sort of plays like out like bible black. i also don't know where you guys see all the people wanting a trap tbh, i've only seen 2-3 people or so in the streams being legit excited for a girl with a dick all the other people asking for it are mostly trolls, so i doubt he's going to waste one of the main girls on a fetish that's really niche
i'm not so sure about Eve being a trap,i'm sure that a good number of his patrons are asking for her to be(you can see that on some of his post on patreon),what DC decides to do will be the answer to that,until that happens there's lot of time,so dont worry(there's still the chance for the bathroom stall being the one who says all the truths),like i said before,i'm not worried in the least,even if he does hear some of his patrons and make her a trap,i'm free of any kind of worries becuz he said he would put the whole trap as an option,so there's no problem,everyone will be happy in the end,...

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
I have 2 questions:
1- how do you make to f$%& Roxxy's mom?

2-(most importantly), i think there's a bug on Eric's story because i made the yoga class' lesson then the breastfeeding scene and talk to them about that(the talk option never gone after that) but nothing happen after that(i check the telescope but nothing), what´s supposed to be next?
1. i think you should finish roxxy quest to become his BF then go to the trailer and talk to her mom
2. if you're about the robber it should have wake u up automatically in the night cause you're heard noises in mrs.johnson house

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
Everyone is talking about Eve possibly being the trap and I'm just here hoping we get Maria update in .20.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
ok this problem is in version 0.16.1 Mia won't show up at the library to tell me the book is in the back room. I've already finished mia's storyline (meaning already had first sex), is this a lock AGAIN???

darklight10

Sep 28, 2017
Interesting bug The police chief Earl has disappeared. During the Roxxy Quest at the point of here Mom being in jail, then needing to talk to Earl. Mia's Dad keeps saying he's at the other end of the office. Although that is not so. Is there a way to call up questlines or missing assests ie: Earl.

Thanks in advance.
can you find a solution?

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Doesn't eve have a topless scene?Wouldn't it have to be a new character if he adds a trap, there aren't really androgynous characters in this game.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'd drop the game if Eve was a trap. Update's are too big/far apart for one to be wasted on something I find disgusting.

Now if you have an issue with this I would ask that you grow up, this is my opinion, I tolerate other people liking traps.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes