James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The one thing I didn't like about DC's art is that the way he did the lines on characters' faces made even the younger girls look like MILFs. Really happy that this has been addressed in updates! I hope that Jenny goes to the same plastic surgeon that Roxxie did :D

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope that Jenny goes to the same plastic surgeon that Roxxie did :D
Almost certainly. It's not like he did it on purpose but because the art had to be done fast to create content and updates... and proper shading takes quite a bit of time. Now he seems to hold himself to higher standards, to a degree at the cost of drawing speed.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So, is pregnancy for the next update only for Diane or has nothing been announced in that regard yet?

I wonder what extra stuff this next update will have. Has any info been disclosed?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, is pregnancy for the next update only for Diane ...
Yes, unless DC surprises us, changes his plans and adds another surprise pregnancy. Else we know that we'll get Annie's house and parents, a daycare, some new and updated locations and of course the whole pragnancy system. We'll certainly get a little bit of "moving in with debbie" content and DC drew some new stuff for the pizza shop and hospital as well. Apart from that it's likely mostly about Diane and everything that's connected to her story.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, unless DC surprises us, changes his plans and adds another surprise pregnancy. Else we know that we'll get Annie's house and parents, a daycare, some new and updated locations and of course the whole pragnancy system. We'll certainly get a little bit of "moving in with debbie" content and DC drew some new stuff for the pizza shop and hospital as well. Apart from that it's likely mostly about Diane and everything that's connected to her story.

Neat. Thanks.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The one thing I didn't like about DC's art is that the way he did the lines on characters' faces made even the younger girls look like MILFs. Really happy that this has been addressed in updates! I hope that Jenny goes to the same plastic surgeon that Roxxie did :D
well,he used to make some proeminent lines on the cheekbones of their faces,that kinda makes someone looks older than it should,Jenny is a nice example of that,but it made some others look a bit masculine too(in the case of Annie's face for example),its kinda nice that DC is being more careful on how he uses that(althought the removal of that on Diane's face kinda makes her look way too young for a mature woman)

Reactions: TheDevian
Jul 25, 2018
me what I don't like is the quest system.. if you forgot your side quests details sometimes your doomed like that milk quest .. I forgot it xD that i i have to get book about making milk production double its current state. and i have to get milk jar.. or atleast. when i talk to the target .. she must be able to repeat her last side quest for me. the phone hint is not that informative. and not everything is there.. only selected stuff is there.

-- allow to repeat last/unfinished quest. [ doesnt work all the time on some quest ]

-- allow to repeat where the books are on library if mc doesn't get it yet. [ doesn't work all the time ]

-- make the phone hint more reliable.
-- list all people I've been encountered inside the game together with what mc thinks about them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
for me I was more confused on the animation speed of the fastest level... it was a blurr
red lightning trying to supress his powers and failing

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
I think whether DarkCookie will add to game a list of characters, that main character copulate with, (you know like main character's report card and "the to do list" in school) like diane, Debbie, Jenny, Mrs. Johnson, etc. I think it will be a good idea... You will know if you ended characters story line or you have to do somethink more.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think whether DarkCookie will add to game a list of characters, that main character copulate with, (you know like main character's report card and "the to do list" in school)...
I think that list is only meant for those who are at school. I'm not sure if DC could create a second list at home or somewhere else for all those other characters who aren't on that or on the teacher's list. It does indeed sound like a reasonable suggestion.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
I know its far off into the future but i honestly can not wait to see the latinas get the full update treatment

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Is pregnancy mandatory it kinds of gross me out ?
At the moment there is no ability to get anyone pregnant as far as I'm aware. But it seems to be where the wind is blowing. I'm not sure how it'll work though in terms of gameplay however given you play day to day. At worst it'll probably be a case of "x gets pregnant" and that's it.

Unless there's plans to stretch the game out to make it last as long as an actual pregnancy I wouldn't worry about it.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Darkcookie said that the pregnancy will have different stages and it will last about 3 weeks. He is also making a kindergarten, wich indicates we will even see a baby.

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Hello !
Why when i try to open the cookie jar in the main menu i get this ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'buttons/cookie_jar_26_locked.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'buttons/cookie_jar_26_locked.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 544, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'buttons/cookie_jar_26_locked.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since Eve is finally gonna get 0.19 update who do you guys think is next?
Kind of impossible to predict given how vastly different the last polls went. I'd guess it's going to be Mrs Johnson though. She's always been strong when she was running and given that her update will be needed to fix the saves....
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30
Which version of the game do you play? It should be 0.16.1.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes