George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
It shouldn't be that long, it is the next event with him. It sounds like you missed a flag somewhere, have you been to her room with her? Have you done the beach scene? Talked to Missy and Becca at the courts maybe, or Roxxy in the class in the morning? Can't remember what triggered it exactly.
I talked to the girls on the Basketball court a few times, been to the beach with all three girls and did the spin the bottle 3 times, also the massage scene and talked to Roxxy in the classroom atleast twice. Also did the roxxy in the locker scene. Not sure what i could have missed.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Dr.SKD I just visited her room at night again and checked my to do list and all that is left in the to do list a Erik Quest and a June Quest. So hopefully i am on the right track with meeting Dexter on the street somewhere at some point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Dr.SKD I just visited her room at night again and checked my to do list and all that is left in the to do list a Erik Quest and a June Quest. So hopefully i am on the right track with meeting Dexter on the street somewhere at some point.
If memory serves, it's in front of your locker, but I might be getting a few scenes mixed up.

Reactions: George Halstead

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
So some are going to say im stupid for asking... but the only time ive seen a call for a stat value base on the quest progression has been in jenny quest and only for DEX...

so can someone tell me what the console command line is to increase just INT... i want to test if it breaks with other stats...

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
if i recall correctly fighting scene will be triggered after you had gone to picnic with roxxy in afternoon and then suddenly it rains which leads you to roxxxy's mom trailer where dexter will see you making out with roxxy and then final fight scene will trigger the next day you go to school

Reactions: George Halstead

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
so can someone tell me what the console command line is to increase just INT... i want to test if it breaks with other stats...
player.stats.increase("int")
It doesn't break anything. The only stat you shouldn't raise via console is dexterity because of its connection to Jenny's storyline.

Reactions: TheDevian and Pro12

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
player.stats.increase("int")
It doesn't break anything. The only stat you shouldn't raise via console is dexterity because of its connection to Jenny's storyline.
I figured as much... but i want to try it anyway...

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
So some are going to say im stupid for asking... but the only time ive seen a call for a stat value base on the quest progression has been in jenny quest and only for DEX...

If you have the stats necessary before the event check you will not be prompted with whichever stat you needed in the first place. So leveling up everything early on can lead to the impression that stats don't matter at all.

Stats requierement that I can remember right now are strenght for Diane's quest to pull the wheelbarrow, charisma to get rid of Missy and Becca to get in the showers where Roxxy is, also charisma to convince the girl at the car dealership if you don't want to pay (Debbie's quest). And probably a few more I can't remember right now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you have the stats necessary before the event check you will not be prompted with whichever stat you needed in the first place. So leveling up everything early on can lead to the impression that stats don't matter at all.

Stats requierement that I can remember right now are strenght for Diane's quest to pull the wheelbarrow, charisma to get rid of Missy and Becca to get in the showers where Roxxy is, also charisma to convince the girl at the car dealership if you don't want to pay (Debbie's quest). And probably a few more I can't remember right now.
You need a three strength to fix the printer.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
AAA (Triple A) are what they call the big $ studios, like EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, etc.
I have worked on AAA games for over a decade, and I can tell you their development is no different than SS. There are just hundreds of people consumers think are lolligagging it, instead of just one.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Man this game is buggy. I am getting a loop on Debbie line that is buggy. I can't get access to the forest because Akito or the girl in the park that has lost her dog are bugged. Both ask me for something that I already have in my inventory. The girl in the park wants cookies (which I already picked up) and the Akito wants the access code, which I already took from the principal's office.

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
It shouldn't be that long, it is the next event with him. It sounds like you missed a flag somewhere, have you been to her room with her? Have you done the beach scene? Talked to Missy and Becca at the courts maybe, or Roxxy in the class in the morning? Can't remember what triggered it exactly.
Sorry, but What the fuck :eek::eek::eek:!! There is another scene fighting Dexter after beating him in hallway??

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes