Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda hate the rework since they all possess they same shade of nipples including breast shape and sizes: Mom, Aunt and Jenny.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i like to stay positive and say that maybe Eve could gettin around the by the end of the next summer vacation(would say that around August).
P.S:i dont really give a fuck about Eve,but i'm happy she is getting her update,she have some charisma,but i'm happy cuz she were one of the latest that DC included on the update list,and got picked(it made me regain hope on Judith being picked for a recent update....sadly,i was bitterly mistaken,as it seems that people dont like to bet on the development of good stories for other characters....well,at least Eve will get more depth)
i feel the same as you do as with Eve when it comes to Judith but yeah i want to stay positive as well and yeah the date you said for eve content is around the time i was talking about which in reality thats 11 months i think

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Personally, I am hoping for the beginning of summer for Eve, May or June. At this rate you are about a year and a half away from Judith, but who knows what one update can change, not to mention his talks in the streams.

I doubt much is going to change Mrs. Johnson being the next one after Eve, but who knows after that, her and Mia were pretty close.

I do think there ought to be some kind of Scooby Doo reference in her story though, she reminds me of Velma a bit, just get her an orange sweater. Could be her Halloween costume. XD
i dunno,maybe he could do that in that time if he did obeyed his own deadlines more strictly(not that he should rush his work and give us trashy updates instead,but he planned to give this update by hallowen,and it seems like a little impossible for him to deliver that on the actual pace),so i dont bet on him giving Eve update before summer vacation(maybe during the summer break),and i do prefer to burn myself beting on him giving it by august(i prefer to bet bet on the worst option,so even if i'm wrong,i still win something)...as for the Velma part,thats one of the reasons for me to love judith too much,she resembles Velma in some nice ways:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I wish DC would start doing the updates in an alternation fashion: one focus picked by the fans, the next picked by him which he thinks is best for the game.
if i remember well,some people already suggested that to him,but he didnt followed,so we have to trust on his patrons to have a nice taste,otherwise,it will be a very dull waiting for some of us.....
P.S:Grumpy guy Ted!!!Nice to see you still around and kicking,seems like it wont be long before things get moving on this thread again,better make sure you brought a nice umbrella or parasol....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I kinda hate the rework since they all possess they same shade of nipples including breast shape and sizes: Mom, Aunt and Jenny.
Well, to be fair, they are related, two are identical twins, and the other is one of them's daughter...

i dunno,maybe he could do that in that time if he did obeyed his own deadlines more strictly(not that he should rush his work and give us trashy updates instead,but he planned to give this update by hallowen,and it seems like a little impossible for him to deliver that on the actual pace),so i dont bet on him giving Eve update before summer vacation(maybe during the summer break),and i do prefer to burn myself beting on him giving it by august(i prefer to bet bet on the worst option,so even if i'm wrong,i still win something)...as for the Velma part,thats one of the reasons for me to love judith too much,she resembles Velma in some nice ways:heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah, I don't want to see him rush either, but the three months was a projection, not really a schedule, and things come up, like that extra art, a last minute change, or maybe real life issues. Who knows? But looking as the last one, it was what, 3.5 months or so? Being the first time he used that new animator/animation process. Things not coming out as expected, is exactly to be expected for a while. :p
Last time it came out earlier than we were figuring by a week or two, so mid November seems reasonable. Which would put Jenny around March at the latest if we stay on that target, leaving June or so for Eve. It's a bit optimistic, but hey, getting Eve for the summer feels appropriate. :winkytongue: Normally I prefer to plan for the worst, so when it doesn't happen, I won't be disappointed, but I feel it is a fairly reasonable estimation, and I still won't get upset if I am off by a bit, too many other things to worry about these days, like the state of 'AAA' games. :evilupset:

You never know, he has taken inspiration from a lot of places, anything is possible. XD

Reactions: r00m

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, to be fair, they are related, two are identical twins, and the other is one of them's daughter...

Yeah, I don't want to see him rush either, but the three months was a projection, not really a schedule, and things come up, like that extra art, a last minute change, or maybe real life issues. Who knows? But looking as the last one, it was what, 3.5 months or so? Being the first time he used that new animator/animation process. Things not coming out as expected, is exactly to be expected for a while. :p
Last time it came out earlier than we were figuring by a week or two, so mid November seems reasonable. Which would put Jenny around March at the latest if we stay on that target, leaving June or so for Eve. It's a bit optimistic, but hey, getting Eve for the summer feels appropriate. :winkytongue: Normally I prefer to plan for the worst, so when it doesn't happen, I won't be disappointed, but I feel it is a fairly reasonable estimation, and I still won't get upset if I am off by a bit, too many other things to worry about these days, like the state of 'AAA' games. :evilupset:

You never know, he has taken inspiration from a lot of places, anything is possible. XD
what is AAA games?

Reactions: seraphimd2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It wasn't mentioned, that update focuses on Maria's pregnancy, the car dealership, and the father's revenge. Debby isn't mentioned in any of them, so it's hard to say, maybe he will just work some of her stuff in with each one, or maybe it's part of Mrs. Johnson's to finish off the 'old code'.
This is still just projection on my part, but I just thought of something, what would make the most sense, and would also explain why Debby was not in the list, would be that she is part of Jenny's update.

Reactions: Dr.SKD

dj1030

Dec 22, 2017
There's one thing I never understood with the developers' comments on why the coding always takes so long. Why is it necessary to wait for the art and posing to be finished in order for them to begin work on the coding? Can't they use some sort of placeholder image in the code until the real art is completed, then simply swap out the placeholder for the real art once it's done?

That way they'd be able to get 90% of the coding work done pretty quickly before the art is even completed. It's possible I'm way off base as I'm far from an expert programmer, but that seems like an easy way to get faster updates without losing any of the great artwork that makes this game one of the best out there.

Reactions: Rixen

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
agree
dc should work on mc specially his hairstyle
Oh gods yes! The only time I liked his hair was when Eve pulled it up into a ponytail! XD Don't get me wrong, most of the other games, especially the 3D ones, are worse, but boy is his hair ...bad. :winkytongue:
It's basically a bowl cut, does Debby do it in the kitchen? (Might explain why he goes through with it, probably sees a lot of cleavage that way...)

But with the gym teacher (sorry if is wrong) is there any scene?
Only peeping on her in her undies so far. Personally, I thing her story ought to be tied into either the other teacher's next update, or Ronda's, rather than being a short separate one. But then, I supposed it depends on what her story is, but with his calling it short, I doubt it will be much.

Reactions: Dr.SKD

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
When will i fight dexter in the street ? Already embarassed him in Basketball, beat him in the hallway and now dating roxy. Have not had a dexter sighting in a couple weeks (game time ).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When will i fight dexter in the street ? Already embarassed him in Basketball, beat him in the hallway and now dating roxy. Have not had a dexter sighting in a couple weeks (game time ).
It shouldn't be that long, it is the next event with him. It sounds like you missed a flag somewhere, have you been to her room with her? Have you done the beach scene? Talked to Missy and Becca at the courts maybe, or Roxxy in the class in the morning? Can't remember what triggered it exactly.

Reactions: George Halstead
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes