Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Feels like I'm one of the only ones who actually likes most of the new art.
Nah, I'm with you. Old art was good but the new one is all around better imo, and by the comments during streams most people there likes the new art better too. And to be honest, I'm sure a lot of people would say the same if the change was the other way around. People are just used to the old art and doesn't feel comfortable with sudden changes. But it is objectively better now. More accurate anatomy, cleaner lines, smoother shading, etc.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
for art he said in previous streams but for update he said something in latest two streams i dont know in which one ....
Yeah, I guess there's just no way to finish that last 33% in one or two weeks. After all they haven't even started quite a few of the tasks. I still hope that they've been working on a small 16.5 suprise update but I'm not that confident at the moment.

I never agreed with the "Same face saga" moniker but now hes veering into "Same tit saga" and they all look worse than the ones they replace.
In my opinion the new designs are way higher quality (shading, colors, details, etc.) and look quite a bit more realistic, especially when it comes to boobs and proportions. I mean, big boobs without silicone do indeed usually hang a little.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In my opinion the new designs are way higher quality (shading, colors, details, etc.) and look quite a bit more realistic, especially when it comes to boobs and proportions. I mean, big boobs without silicone do indeed usually hang a little.
Honestly... are you blind? That's quite the opposite. Older chicks' boobs were saggier: they're firm now.

Faces held a "distinction". They all look like bimbos, now.

Reactions: Nessiah

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly... are you blind? That's quite the opposite. Older chicks' boobs were saggier: they're firm now.

Faces held a "distinction". They all look like bimbos, now.
No, I'm not. Just compare Diane's art and and you'll see that they have a more natural form now. Same goes for Jenny and Judith. They may of course look a bit "fresher" in general because the shading and colors are actually properly done and not as rough as they used to be. Some may call that "disctinction" but in the end it was mostly a result of DC drawing fast and not bothering back then.

Else I have to say that I'm growing pretty tired of your agressive discussionstyle, it's just awful to respond.

Feb 7, 2018
I don't even understand the point of IVY in the game. You have sex with so many people for various storyline reasons, what is the point of a rando chick just to fuck. I mean it's another option, but it doesn't really add anything to the game.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I don't even understand the point of IVY in the game. You have sex with so many people for various storyline reasons, what is the point of a rando chick just to fuck. I mean it's another option, but it doesn't really add anything to the game.
She was created pretty early on when there weren't so many people to have sex with. Now, yes, it's kind of pointless, but back then she was one of the few.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
She will have a little part on some of the major stories, just like all the minor characters. Although the sex with her is a bit pointless, but it was one of the first thing he did when the game was not supposed to be anything big.

Apr 14, 2018
Totally agree with you. Totally.

Old chicks look younger now.

Young chicks look like dolls now.

BUMMER
They call it improvement..officially...but in truth this is heavily simplified art so that *cough cough* animator can handle better the animation. Old art was more detailed and had better peculiar vibe to it, now its all "smoothed out"

I dont know, I just think he fucked up with the animator pick, there are so many good guys around here EXTREMELY good animators but he picked some cheapskate thats barely scraping by no wonder why... its shame because there are funds to hire someone real good, but I can also imagine the reigning "mood" in the team that they would prefer to pay someone inexperienced than hire big one

Reactions: Nessiah

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She will have a little part on some of the major stories, just like all the minor characters. Although the sex with her is a bit pointless, but it was one of the first thing he did when the game was not supposed to be anything big.
if i remember well,she was a plus,since her content came all at once and was never meddled with till now,which is kinda different from Cassie for example,since she is part of Rhonda update that wasnt picked on last poll,so the additions on her content(as in a lot of older characters)should be more to give her something more while other update doesnt comes(and probably renew her part on the code and add some animations on her content)...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if i remember well,she was a plus,since her content came all at once and was never meddled with till now,which is kinda different from Cassie for example,since she is part of Rhonda update that wasnt picked on last poll,so the additions on her content(as in a lot of older characters)should be more to give her something more while other update doesnt comes(and probably renew her part on the code and add some animations on her content)...
Currently, they have simple 2 frame animations, and he wants to improve that. Ivy has a small role in Diane's update though, so she got reworked for this one, where as you said, Cassie is coming later.

In other news, we will eventually get more content for the other teachers as well, maybe with the Gym teacher's update.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
dunno if anyone noticed,but Diane tits sag more than Debbie tits,which would mean her tits are heavier than Debbie tits,but in their scene on the pool,Diane tits float while Debbie tits sink....i think that or DC let that error slip,or Debbie tits are made of lead....some strange and firm lead,since her tits on the old model sagged less than Diane's....

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
dunno if anyone noticed,but Diane tits sag more than Debbie tits,which would mean her tits are heavier than Debbie tits,but in their scene on the pool,Diane tits float while Debbie tits sink....i think that or DC let that error slip,or Debbie tits are made of lead....some strange and firm lead,since her tits on the old model sagged less than Diane's....
I don't think he has been that consistent until now. Up to now the art has been a bit all over the place depending on when it was added but I guess there's a good chance he'll fix those things now that we'll get a slow rework of most characters and scenes. In the end they are supposed to be twins so they should be more or less equal. :X

But I guess there's nothing wrong with point it out to him on discord in case it really bothers you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe because she is milked regularly, they sag more but are lighter! :winkytongue: Maybe we should keep Debby away from that machine after all!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
according to me Dark Cookie is making a mess with Debbie, there will be many inconsistencies, in practice in 0.17 there will be two Debbie, the old model for its history, new model when interacting with Diane, it can not be otherwise because insert the new model also in its history would like to redo all his scenes of sex, the new model has not only different face but also the physical (tits smaller and firm and hips a little wider), then for heaven's sake that I'm wrong ( I'm not a programmer)

I am very, very doubtful

(Sorry my english )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
according to me Dark Cookie is making a mess with Debbie, there will be many inconsistencies, in practice in 0.17 there will be two Debbie, the old model for its history, new model when interacting with Diane, it can not be otherwise because insert the new model also in its history would like to redo all his scenes of sex, the new model has not only different face but also the physical (tits smaller and firm and hips a little wider), then for heaven's sake that I'm wrong ( I'm not a programmer)

I am very, very doubtful
They are changing all characters to a new "rig system" where body, arms and facial expressions are different layers, which are meant to be combined for different poses. That's meant to reduce the size of the game and to add flexibility. Else he seems to have set himself a standard now to which all characters will be raised. That does indeed mean that quite a bit of stuff has to be redone during those next updates. In the end it's, as always, a matter of the time that's available. The only other options would be to either not introcude the threesome now or spend additional time on reworking most of her other art as well. He could certainly do that and it would shorten her final update but I'm not sure if many patreons are willing to wait additional weeks. I think in Debbie's case we'll be fine since her art didn't change that much.

In the end we are talking about a game in development and there'll always have to be compromises until everything is done - sadly.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes