j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Damn, played a good way through the game and went to the dealership to get the car repaired and it threw and error and kicked me to the start screen. Kind of stinks.. ALOT !!
Always remember to save every 5 to 10 minutes, no matter which game on patreon you play. After all most of them are in development and bugs may happen. On the other hand, that dealership bug should be fixed. Are you playing the latest version of the game?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Always remember to save every 5 to 10 minutes, no matter which game on patreon you play. After all most of them are in development and bugs may happen. On the other hand, that dealership bug should be fixed. Are you playing the latest version of the game?
Or any other game. These games are way more stable than, let's say your average Bethesda game, for example. But yes, as Sierra On-Line used to tell us, Save Early, Save Often (and I like to add, 'under a new slot')!

On the up side, more code is done, and more posing has started.
Oct-10-2018_progress.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i like that old innocent face
it is more appealing for me than new one
Sorry, but I have to laugh at that idea (not you), an 'innocent' whore. That's pretty funny. Personally, I prefer a woman who knows what she wants, and what to do with it once she has it. :cool: If I have to take the time to train you, then you are paying me! :winkytongue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: r00m and Dr.SKD

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry, but I have to laugh at that idea (not you), an 'innocent' whore. That's pretty funny. Personally, I prefer a woman who knows what she wants, and what to do with it once she has it. :cool: If I have to take the time to train you, then you are paying me! :winkytongue:
yeah i totally agree that innocent face does not matches her role/character(i.e. doing sex for money) in ss but still ignoring that fact i like old one

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah i totally agree that innocent face does not matches her role/character(i.e. doing sex for money) in ss but still ignoring that fact i like old one
Don't get me wrong, I like both of them, and her surprise at seeing our huge junk is fun, I hope she still does that the first time, but after that initial surprise, she goes to the more sultry expression.

Do not push da button! You have no idea of what it ....does!

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
Eve's new design is kinda lame the face makes her look alot like an actual trap and overall has less details compared to the old one..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe Captain Sploosh can make us honorary pirates, because we are always after everyone's boo-tay! Each update is always about getting that One Piece of ass... XD

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
I think what he said was, that he'll finish the art for 0.17 in a few days. That's quite different from releasing the update though and I guess he's still bit behind schedule, since he also mentioned that he wanted to have it done by the start of the month.
for art he said in previous streams but for update he said something in latest two streams i dont know in which one he said or could be possible i have heard it wrong
for that i have to watch stream again

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
IDK, I like it, especially those sultry eyes. XD
Oh yes, those boobie freckles. I still would liked an orangier hair, like a real natural ginger.

Eve's new design is kinda lame the face makes her look alot like an actual trap and overall has less details compared to the old one..
Definitely missing some details... like, where are the fucking arms?
No but seriously, I think she looks pretty much the same. The face is just more soft, like all the new faces.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Why is he ruining everyone? Did he lose a bet?

I never agreed with the "Same face saga" moniker but now hes veering into "Same tit saga" and they all look worse than the ones they replace.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx and rockd
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes