j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So im confused right now....? First thing the Update should make his apperiance at Halloween? Isn‘t the Progress bar to Low then?
Yes, that's what DC said a couple of weeks ago but he admitted recently that he's about 2 weeks behind schedule and I guess it's not going to work out with a 0.17 halloween release. I've no idea how he will handle the halloween stuff, if there is any, but I guess we'll know at some point. I'm personally still hoping for a secret 0.16.5 release like last year but I'm prepared to be disappointed in that regard. So it's probably better to not get one's hopes up.

Second thing are there only going to be a few more scenes with diane or are there more characters with new h scenes? As an example debbie, Jenny or whoever?
He confirmed the threesome with Debbie so we can be sure about them and as always there may or may not be something unexpected.

Reactions: TheDevian

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
He confirmed the threesome with Debbie so we can be sure about them and as always there may or may not be something unexpected.
In 0.17? Or he will only lay the foundations for a threesome scene in future updates?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I don't see your logic, if it's vicarious how can it be life altering.

About the pregnancy fetish I think there are a lot of reasons to exist, pregnancy is the result of sex being the most important. It being incest, it's just a game, me playing this game doesn't mean I would fuck my mom.
Life-altering for the character. You're living the life of the MC vicariously through game play, and fathering a child with one or more women at the same time seriously takes the buzz off of the brazen exploits of the story.

The concept hits a bit close to home for me, as I was raised by a single mom. So I don't really relate to the entertainment aspect of this fetish. I totally connect with wanting to stick your dick into every lovely lady you meet, but not so much with with wanting to put a bun in every oven.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Well, he talked about it several times on stream and said that he's reworking Debbie's art now because of it, including scenes where she's undressing. So I'd say it's 99% sure.
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Blubberer

Sep 4, 2017
Life-altering for the character. You're living the life of the MC vicariously through game play, and fathering a child with one or more women at the same time seriously takes the buzz off of the brazen exploits of the story.

The concept hits a bit close to home for me, as I was raised by a single mom. So I don't really relate to the entertainment aspect of this fetish. I totally connect with wanting to stick your dick into every lovely lady you meet, but not so much with with wanting to put a bun in every oven.
I don't think you quite get the fetish. The consequences are useally completly ignored especially in japanese games or the game ends before birth. Pregnant women are just sexier for some people.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Are we really doing this again? I thought I explained the fetish for you people like 200 pages ago when this feature was announced?
there's not a real necessity for that,people just dont try to understand that every person is different,and certain kinks and tastes are popular,simple as that...i dont understand why people want the trap content so much,and yet i'm not contesting if it should or not be put in the game,i just go with the flow,and evade the things i dont like when its possible,but it feels like once in a while,someone who doesnt like the pregnancy kink simply cant get here without questioning it....i simply suggest to them that if they dont like it,tell it to DC,feel free to be ignored since most of these contents were picked by DC himself,and are somewhat related to some of the characters story,and he puts the option of some of these outcomes become "optional",which means that even if you can impregnate all the fucking population of the city YOU AREN'T FORCED TO DO IT IF YOU DONT FUCKING WANT IT.......for fucks sake....sometimes i can understand why @PatreonTed ,@Ungawa ,Crawdaddy and some other of you guys(us,if i include myself on the crowd) who are regulars here get bothered,or sound like grumpy guys,we kinda get to see these cycles repeat themselves all the fucking time.....

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there's not a real necessity for that,people just dont try to understand that every person is different,and certain kinks and tastes are popular,simple as that...i dont understand why people want the trap content so much,and yet i'm not contesting if it should or not be put in the game,i just go with the flow,and evade the things i dont like when its possible,but it feels like once in a while,someone who doesnt like the pregnancy kink simply cant get here without questioning it....i simply suggest to them that if they dont like it,tell it to DC,feel free to be ignored since most of these contents were picked by DC himself,and are somewhat related to some of the characters story,and he puts the option of some of these outcomes become "optional",which means that even if you can impregnate all the fucking population of the city YOU AREN'T FORCED TO DO IT IF YOU DONT FUCKING WANT IT.......for fucks sake....sometimes i can understand why @PatreonTed ,@Ungawa ,Crawdaddy and some other of you guys(us,if i include myself on the crowd) who are regulars here get bothered,or sound like grumpy guys,we kinda get to see these cycles repeat themselves all the fucking time.....
Yeah, for me, the only time I get too bothered by it when it is forced content that you can't really avoid. Like having to do Toph's parts to get to play with the other girls in Book 3 of 4ET, or having to do the loli story in most Japanese VNs to get the harem ending.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I just don't like shooting blanks.
But you shouldn't take any of this game seriously.
Lol. This guy with serious said he worked in AAA game industry, can u believe that. Normally, I thought people work there must think out of the box.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I don't complain for mutliple reasons
1- it's a solid game with a ton each update
2- it's only a dollar (yes, I pay) to get the update
3- Two words... Dual Family. Anything compared to that is a racehorse on steroids
Could u explain why Dual Family is in here? Did that game take long update or what?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Could u explain why Dual Family is in here? Did that game take long update or what?
It started quite ok on a more or less monthly schedule, then the updates got worse and worse and now nothing really happened for 7 months. The Dev still kind of pretends to be working by posting polls and talks about a possible next update in january. All while he's making comparatively good money. I'm not really up to date so others may be able to provide a more detailed overview.
about this pregnancy update will this be only for diana or all char if all char FUCK GG I WNATT IT
Only Diane for now. Others will follow update by update whenever it fits.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes