j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well,he usually plans something to his update and set his development based on that work he will need to do,the problem is,that he always think to put something more(dunno if he just forgets the things he wants to put,or if the players suddenly give him some incredible idea) when he is almost wrapping it up....this usually add more time to the making and not everyone take that very well(mostly because after that,he cant really give a exact deadline)...
In addition I'd guess that the rework makes it quite hard to plan. It's the first time we really see a complete story overhaul where most old content is either improved or even redone and I fear that he underestimated the time all of that would take. Else I'm pretty sure that a few people will be disappointed by the new content since quite a lot of time seems to have gone into improving the old content which won't feel that special to those who have played the game before. In the long term it really does make sense to do it but looking at it I'm quite happy that we'll get Eve in between Jenny and (likely) Mrs. Johnson and not 3 reworks in a row.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here's the thing, in any time estimation, you have to expect that things will occasionally go wrong. No good plan ever goes off without a hitch, especially in a new situation. Between the new 'overhaul' style and the new animator, there are bound to be hiccups.
I don't get why people (especially ones not paying anything), are so impatient, I know this is basically the best game here, but it is far from the only one.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Her mom sure won't.
Damn.....i think i messed up the name. Mia is the girl 2 doors down from mc house.
I was thinking roxxy's friend missy. Sorry for confusion.
(And yes, i dont think anything but a ball gag will make mia's mom shut up)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn.....i think i messed up the name. Mia is the girl 2 doors down from mc house.
I was thinking roxxy's friend missy. Sorry for confusion.
(And yes, i dont think anything but a ball gag will make mia's mom shut up)
My girl, Missy! XD
Not sure if knocking her up would, but banging the shit out of her sure did (temporarily)! :winkytongue:

...On the up side, getting her preggers might make dem ta-tas grow.

Reactions: E-Dog

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok i'm just gonna ask cause to be honest i'm pretty confused how this whole pregnancy thing works.

Can someone please explain to me exactly how it's going to work, who will be getting it next update and how DarkCookie said it would work? I literally can't find any concrete information on how pregnancy will work beyond 'It's for Diane and will affect all characters.'

What does that mean exactly is all i'm asking. Does that mean that next update say Roxxy or her mom Crystal will be able to get pregnant as well? Or is it just Diane? Can someone just give me the most clear answer they know?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Ok i'm just gonna ask cause to be honest i'm pretty confused how this whole pregnancy thing works.

Can someone please explain to me exactly how it's going to work, who will be getting it next update and how DarkCookie said it would work? I literally can't find any concrete information on how pregnancy will work beyond 'It's for Diane and will affect all characters.'

What does that mean exactly is all i'm asking. Does that mean that next update say Roxxy or her mom Crystal will be able to get pregnant as well? Or is it just Diane? Can someone just give me the most clear answer they know?
It's just Diane for this update, pregnancy will work like this: When having raw sex with Diane and giving a sweet fresh "pie" there will be chance that you will impregnate her. After that for the following three to four weeks (in game weeks, could be wrong about the number weeks) she will go through her whole pregnancy and she will give birth to your child. After the birth of the child she will have it with her for a week (or more?) and after that time she will put the child in a day care facility and she will return to normal, as she was pre-pregnancy (to what extend she will be as before i don't know). This could be could be entirely wrong, because this is old information. This what DC had said at the beginning of the update so take it with a grain of salt.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016

As far as we know pregnancy will be available for most characters, at least the major ones. But this will be implemented progressively along the updates, starting with this one with Diane. The next update, Jenny update, will implement it for her, and so on. There could be exceptions.

As for how it works, we know two things. First, that there is a chance for pregnancy that varies from character to character, for example Roz will have a very very slim chance, while someone like Judith could have a very generous chance. Obviously that is if you cum inside, so in that sense the pregnancy is totally optional. The second thing we know is that there will be a minigame to successfully impregnate someone. I suspect that the minigame difficulty will be tied to the "probability" of impregnation of the character, but I don't really know. Maybe the chance is unrelated to the minigame.

As for how it will affect the game or the story, if I recall correctly the pregnancy will have 3 stages of 1 week each one. The first week without physical change, the second with a cute little belly, and the third with full grown belly. The dialogs will change and you will not be able to have sex with that character until she gives birth. Once born, the child will go to day care, and that's it. The children will not be characters and will not have any kind of content whatsoever. The mother will go back to normal, most probably as if nothing happened. You can have as many children as you want.

k00sie

Mar 6, 2018
As far as we know pregnancy will be available for most characters, at least the major ones. But this will be implemented progressively along the updates, starting with this one with Diane. The next update, Jenny update, will implement it for her, and so on. There could be exceptions.

As for how it works, we know two things. First, that there is a chance for pregnancy that varies from character to character, for example Roz will have a very very slim chance, while someone like Judith could have a very generous chance. Obviously that is if you cum inside, so in that sense the pregnancy is totally optional. The second thing we know is that there will be a minigame to successfully impregnate someone. I suspect that the minigame difficulty will be tied to the "probability" of impregnation of the character, but I don't really know. Maybe the chance is unrelated to the minigame.

As for how it will affect the game or the story, if I recall correctly the pregnancy will have 3 stages of 1 week each one. The first week without physical change, the second with a cute little belly, and the third with full grown belly. The dialogs will change and you will not be able to have sex with that character until she gives birth. Once born, the child will go to day care, and that's it. The children will not be characters and will not have any kind of content whatsoever. The mother will go back to normal, most probably as if nothing happened. You can have as many children as you want.

That's a bummer. I was hoping for some some pregnant sex scenes.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
And I'm going to ask what could be a stupid question since I haven't played the last two updates because I got tired of starting over each and every time.

Are we still having to start over each and every time?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
And I'm going to ask what could be a stupid question since I haven't played the last two updates because I got tired of starting over each and every time.

Ye, just hope by summer of 19 they have done Eric's storyline again so they have fixed the old code.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Well, yes and no. You indeed have to start again but then again you won't have to play 95% of the content you've played until now. The game isn't linear after all and you can access the new content right when you start and won't really have to bother with most of the other stories anyway. You can basically just ignore almost everything that's old. So there's no need to play Erik's, Mia's or Aqua's content at all if you just want to see Roxxy's story.

That said, they plan to release compatible versions sometime next year - if you want to wait that long.

I'd guess that most people feel like that, so there's a chance that the demand is actually big enough for DC to give us at least a scene or two for some girls at some point. After all he's somewhat listening to his patreons.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If the characters get an update after the one that enables pregnancy for them, I'm sure a few pregnant sex scenes will be added in. Though the idea of all sex scenes being enabled is a bit much.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the characters get an update after the one that enables pregnancy for them, I'm sure a few pregnant sex scenes will be added in. Though the idea of all sex scenes being enabled is a bit much.
As far as I know, the idea was to add that in later, since it would require a lot of new art that not everyone would be into. Hopefully each of them will get at least one pregnant pose for it before the game is over, maybe that can be an update in and of itself.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
As far as I know, the idea was to add that in later, since it would require a lot of new art that not everyone would be into. Hopefully each of them will get at least one pregnant pose for it before the game is over, maybe that can be an update in and of itself.
Maybe just the ones in designated "safe" positions ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just for the benefit of some people out there, not you, who worry about the whole "baby getting hurt because of sex": It's a myth. The vagina doesn't actually work like that.
Just don't collapse/pass out on top of her in missionary or doggy style! :winkytongue:

That said, in this case, we have Mr. Monster-cock, who can penetrate that uterus, so... XD

Reactions: E-Dog
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes